Momoland Kingdom [ Warned by the God Amongst Gods ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Valhalla Palace. Trevor and Rigor commanded by the Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in to go with them. Their wounds should be treated because of the injuries they've got from the actual battle training. 

 

At the Secta of the White Owl Priests. Rigor and Trevor was under treatment and will stay there for awhile.

 

In the Valhalla Palace Garden. The Six Fox Goddesses are all there talking.

 

The Earth Fox Goddess spoke " Nancy since you passed the actual training battle what is your plan? Queen Dabin's 300th birthday is tomorrow ". Nancy smiled and replied " 3 days after Yeonwoo's birthday. We'll make a plan the day before we go at the Windy Palace ".

 

The Water Fox Goddess raise her hand and said " Great! So what is your gift to our Queen Dabin? ". Nancy replied " I haven't think of a gift for her right now. My mind worry about her condition. Can someone tell me if what is the way I could help her? ".

 

The Six Fox Goddesses looked at each other's eyes. The Forest Fox Goddess Daisy explained " Nancy what you are asking is so conflict to tell,  our Queen Dabin might punish us ". Nancy seriously looked each of them in their eyes and spoke " If each of you really care for her, you should tell me what I should do. I promise I will take all the punishments ".

 

" I will explain to you now Nancy. The reason why our Queen Dabin's body is unstable because she is sicked. Her power is getting weaker everyday and if that continue she will be gone. You know the meaning of that? She will never be the same again. We don't know what will happen " the forest fox Daisy said.

 

They all silent for a minute when the Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in spoke " When she met Seung Ri, she was already sicked and the source why she is still alive right now is because of Seung Ri's mark on her back ".

 

The Earth Fox Goddess paused.

 

The Fire Fox Goddess Jane continue the earth fox goddess sentence " You are her cure and we knew that you knew it. Why you hesitate to do it? ".

 

Nancy replied " We'll I think there's no need to hide now but let me explain. I have my reasons why I should not put my mark on her and please don't ask me why. As I've said I have my reasons. Now is there any way we can help her aside from my mark? ".

 

The War Fox Goddess spoke " There is other way to help her and that is for her to master the sacred art. No one dare to learn that art because it's dangerous ".

 

" We should ask our Queen when she wake up " the love fox goddess taeha said.

 

" Alright! Let's all go inside and relax ourselves at the hot spring. It's getting dark. I'll meet you all there " the earth fox goddess said and open a portal to change to her hive inside the valhalla palace  and they all went inside.

 

" Wait! You all relax at the hot spring. I have something to do. I'm gonna stay in my room. See you all tomorrow " nancy said and they all nod in reply.

 

In Dabin's dream. Dabin and Seung Ri are lying in the grass while talking.

 

" Dabin tomorrow is your birthday. I will not take that whole day so you can celebrate it with them. I will leave before the sun rise " seung ri said.

 

" How sure you are that there is a celebration for me? I'm still sleeping and dreaming. They didn't know when will I wake up " dabin asked.

 

" I knew because your so important to them. You may not feel it or saw they cared for you but I knew in my heart they loved you and they are waiting for you to wake up. So stop talking like a stubborn fox. Believe me when you open your eyes tomorrow they are there beside you and Nancy " seung ri said.

 

" I'm not expecting anything Seung Ri. All I want is to live. To give hope and happiness to everyone " dabin said.

 

" Really? What about Nancy? Are you not excited to see her? To be with her for the rest of your life? " seung ri asked.

 

" Ok I'm not going to lie about that because I like her, No I love her and I want her to be at my side forever " dabin honestly said.

 

" Good! So listen to me. I feel that there is a war coming. I want you to master the sacred art as soon as possible. Command your comrades to train their knights, their beasts who lives inside their territories. If the wind fox goddess were still alive she will be a big help to transport the merries in a safe place but I think the earth fox goddess can do that part.

 

Tell Nancy to train with the six fox goddesses at the dungeons so she can have her own beasts to summon to help her in a battle while you are mastering the sacred art " seung ri seriously said.

 

" Who are you Seung Ri? We've known and loved each other for years but you didn't tell me why you have that such power in you. Are you the God Amongst God? " dabin asked.

 

" What? Are you serious? How can I be the God Amongst God? If I'm the God Amongst God, I won't get killed by a pure blood vampire " seung ri said.

 

" You have a point there but that not answer my question. Ok I will follow everything that you said once I wake up " dabin said and pulled seung ri for a hug.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter