Human World [ The GOD amongst GOD'S Print ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dabin patted Nancy's head and said " It's ok, Nancy. Shall we go now? ". Nancy smiled to dabin and the four of them walked and passed the Auditorium Area when suddenly the 3 foxes felt a Goblin's Aura.

 

 

 

 

Dabin looked to jooe and jane. The fire and the water fox was also looking at her. They all sure that the Goblin's Aura was coming from near the Auditorium Area.

 

 

 

 

Dabin's face was so serious when Nancy spoke shyly " Y-yeon-w-woo, I am going to my next class, I just want to ask the three of you. If Siraegi, Joo Won and you are at the same classes with me? ". Dabin opened her bag and gave Nancy a paper where Dabin's class schedule was written. The two foxes also give their copies to Nancy.

 

 

 

 

" Wow! We have the same-same class and same-same course! " nancy said wearing an innocent smile and gave back the copies to Dabin, jane and jooe.

 

 

 

 

" Nancy where is our next class? " jooe asked still aware of the goblin's aura. " Actually we are standing now in front of our classroom's door " nancy said. The 3 foxes exchanged glances because they felt the Goblin's Aura was coming from the inside.

 

 

 

 

" Nancy can I sit beside you? " dabin asked. " But I sit on the back. Are you sure you want to sit beside me at the back? They might tease you as well. " nancy said. " Don't worry, they won't " dabin said while messing nancy's hair. " Ok let's go inside " nancy said and they walked in.

 

 

 

 

" 8 minutes late but it's ok. Come here and I will introduce the three of you to your new classmates but let me introduce myself first, I'm Yoo Gong and I will be your History Professor. Nancy you can go to your sit now " the professor said.

 

 

 

 

The 3 foxes nod in reply and another introduction for them on this day. After introducing themselves Yoo Gong their history professor told them to sit at the back, where empty seats can be seen and nancy was there looking at them but before dabin walked to nancy's direction she whispered.

 

 

 

" Are you still waiting for your bride? ". Yoo Gong was surprised by the question " Yes, that is why I'm still here. I hope we can have some coffee one of these days, Your Highness " Yoo Gong their history professor whispered back. " Find Kang Daniel and tell I invited you but make sure I don't have classes " dabin whispered again.

 

 

 

 

Dabin searched the whole classroom by her eyes and saw the 3 girls who dragged nancy at the corner of the university. Dabin smirks while looking at them and sit beside nancy. The girls put some concealer on their faces to hide their bruises.

 

 

 

 

Most of the boys was looking to Dabin from the other side of the classroom. The students inside the classroom was sending death glares to nancy and she lowered her head because of that.

 

 

 

 

Yoo Gong their history professor was in the middle lecturing the students when nancy's cellphone ring. She excuse herself to their professor and went outside the classroom to answer the call.

 

 

 

 

" Mom! What is it? I'm still at the university " nancy said. " What do you want for dinner? Your Dad and your unnie are going home early tonight " nancy's mom said. " Anything with cheese but if our budget is short anything would fine too " nancy said. " Ok, be sure you go home early. Bye " nancy's mom said and dropped the call.

 

 

 

 

Nancy was back inside the classroom when dabin whispered " Nancy, is it ok if you go and dinner with us later? " dabin was blushing and not looking to nancy. " Mianhe yeonwoo, my mom just called and told mo to go home early. She said my dad and my unnie will be going home early tonight " nancy whispered back. " Is that so? What if we go with you? " dabin whispered to nancy.

 

 

 

 

" That would be good if I have savings. We are currently facing money shortage. I can't afford to offer you good foods " nancy explained to dabin. " It's ok, my treat. Remember you runaway from us, you owe me one. Tell your mom not to cook ok " dabin whispered. Nancy was feeling guilty again for running away from them. "  Ok, I'll tell my mom " nancy whispered back.

 

 

 

 

Their class ended. The other students got out and went to their next class. The only four of them and the 3 girls who bullied nancy earlier stayed the classroom.

 

 

 

 

Jeung Eun Ji, Park Cho Rong and Yoon Bo Mi walked to where the four was sitting and stand in front of them.

 

 

 

 

" So, you found someone to back you up LOSER! Do you think they can stopped us for coming after you?! " Eun Ji said out loud. She is poking nancy's forehead.

 

 

 

 

Jooe and jane stood up and offered a shake hand to them. " I'm Joo Won, this is Siraegi and the one who sit beside nancy was Yeonwoo " jooe said.

 

 

 

 

Jooe and Jane's height is 5'5" while Cho Rong and Bo Mi is 5'4", Eun Ji was the smallest her height is 5'3 ". They didn't accept the hand shake that Jooe and Jane offered to them. " We have no plans to be your friends, so stay back and don't meddle with others business " eun ji said.

 

 

 

 

Eun Ji gave nancy a death glared. She was about to push nancy to her shoulder when dabin grabbed her wrist and stood up. The 3 girls looked up to dabin because dabin is really taller than them.

 

 

 

 

" What do you think you're doing to her? " dabin asked not lowering her head while her eyes looked down to Eun Ji. " Are you blind transferre? We don't like seeing this Loser Nancy everywhere " eun ji said.

 

 

 

 

" Why? Are you the founder or the owner of this university? and if ever you are, still you have no right to do such actions without valid reasons " dabin said. Eun Ji dangerously pulled her wrist from dabin. " I am NOT! but I can do whatever I want. I'm not done with you NANCY! " eun ji said and walked out from the classroom. Cho Rong and Bo Mi followed her.

 

 

 

 

" Don't worry, you'll be fine nancy " dabin said while caressing nancy's hair gently. " Thank you but why are you so kind to me yeonwoo? " nancy asked. " Nancy, not everytime should have reasons to do kindness to others. Someone so dear to me, taught me how to be kind. Is it wrong to be kind? " dabin said. " No, I mean aah nevermind what i just asked " nancy replied and took her phone to send a message for her mom.

 

 

 

 

" It's already lunch, we can go to university cafeteria? " jane said caressing her stomach. Dabin, nancy and jooe laughed. " Ok let's go! " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

They are passi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter