Momoland Kingdom [ Interrogation Part II ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Other World are consisting of Four Kingdoms.

Kingdom's Name                    Ruler/Queen-King

Momoland Kingdom             Legendary Queen Dabin
Elfsia Kingdom                        Will reveal in a chapter
Desseretis Kingdom              King Haemosu
Vampiricus Kingdom            Will reveal in a chapter

 

 

 

 

Dabin went to her hive and whispered " Nancy is still walking around? ". She walked outside her room and found herself in Nancy's room. She asked one of the wolf knights " Where is Lady Nancy and Fionne? ".

 

 

 

 

The Wolf Knight answered " She said she will go at the beach with Fionne, Your Highness ". Dabin flicked her finger and called Chollima and said " Let's go at the beach Chollima ".

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes. They saw Nancy and Fionne walking near the water. Their feets meeting the small waves of the ocean. Dabin and Chollima didn't flew down. They stayed in the sky because Dabin didn't want to disturbed Nancy and Fionne.

 

 

 

 

Dabin and Chollima watched them when Chollima asked " Master, it seems that your power is getting weaker. Is it already gone? The Mark of Seung Ri? ". Dabin sights and said " Chollima don't let anybody know about this matter. They will worry specially Nancy but don't worry I'm trying to find ways to strengthen my skills. I'm studying the sacred art and if I succeeded to master it, power will be no problem ".

 

 

 

 

Chollima replied " I wish for your another fulfillment Master. No matter what I will fight with you even if it cost my life ". Dabin caress Chollima and said " The words you said is overwhelming Chollima and I'm happy that I met you and became my friend ".

 

 

 

 

They both exchanging overwhelming words when Nancy burst out loud " My feet it hurts! ". Nancy sit in the sand and Fionne look at nancy's feet and said " You stepped on a Sea Urchinis. Let's go back at the palace, ride in my back ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin and Chollima go down to them. Dabin spoke " Chollima let Fionne ride you. Nancy will ride me ". She transformed herself to her godly fox form, she carefully put Nancy oh her back and whispered " Hold on tight Nancy " and Nancy followed her. While Fionne ride Chollima.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In Nancy's room. The cat servants immediately bring the Lemonus juice to pour on Nancy's feet and clothes for their Queen Dabin. The Legendary Queen Dabim commanded the servants that they are free to go. She will took care Nancy this time.

 

 

 

 

Dabin carefully pour the Lemonus juice on Nancy's feet and wait for the spine to come out and pulled it afterwards. She put a potion to the wounds and covered it with a clean thin white cloth and gently said " Next time be careful. There are a lot of creatures living here than in a human world ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy feeling guilty because she made her worried again and Dabin felt it and leaned in to Nancy's forehead and whispered " It's ok little cutie marshmallow. I won't ever get tired of taking care of you. I promise ". Nancy hugged Dabin and said " I know and I want you to train me so that I can also take care of you and protect you ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin smiled and said " I'm sorry but you can't go on a training if your feet still hurts and I have a lot to do today and tomorrow. I will go to my bookarian to search and read. If you want, you can come with me and you can bring Fionne with you ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy feeling happy so she asked excitedly " Yes I will come with you. I wanted to learn more about this world ". Dabin pinched nancy's cheeks and said " I like how you love my world and happy at the same time because you wanted to learn more. I'll carry you to my bookarian. Fionne come with us ".

 

 

 

 

At Dabin's Bookarian. Dabin carefully put Nancy in her chair and said " You can read anything you wanted except for the forbidden ' the black books '. If you passed all the training exams, then you are qualified to read those black books ".

 

 

 

 

" I'll be at the back of this shelves. Call my name if you want something to asked or if you need something. Ok? " dabin said and Nancy nod in reply. Fionne was helping Nancy to get a book for her. They both read together while Dabin was searching for a certain books.

 

 

 

 

" Relics " that the cover of the book dabin pulled out from a high shelf.

 

 

 

 

Dabin sit on the floor and started to read the book.

 

 

 

 

Dabin continued searching and reading but she didn't find it until she stopped on the red books. " Seung Ri's books? Sorry for my rudeness Seung Ri but I need to find it. Hope you forgive me " dabin said and took out the five books and start reading one.

 

 

 

 

Hours have passed. Dabin heard Nancy calling her name so she left tge books open and walked straight to Nancy and Fionne's direction. " What is it? " dabin asked. Nancy smiled and spoke " A memory flash back in my head. Did Seung Ri also write books? ". Dabin gulps and answered " Y-yyes and I-iim reading them. I was searching for a certain seal sketch ". Nancy smiled and said " Can I see them? Who knows? I might help you to find it? ". Dabin replied " Sure! I will carry you. Come Fionne ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin carefully put down Nancy on the floor. She took few books and place them on a floor, she took nancy again and put her above the books. " The floor is cold " dabin said and handed one of the red books to Nancy.

 

 

 

 

Nancy's Thought " Seung Ri explored the half of the other world. She write what she saw and also her experiences. Wait. What is this thing she draw? I feel so creepy just by looking at it. Is this some kind of an evil thing? ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin looked to Nancy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter