Momoland Kingdom [ Interrogation Part III ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Secta's Infiltration Hall. Because of the negative aura that the General Commander Azazel's body is releasing, the 3rd Commander Tenda cast a 4th level protection seal to his two mischievous owl knights who carried General Commander Azazel while transferring him to the Isolation Tower.

 

 

 

 

In the Magmaracu Palace, the Fire Fox Goddess Jane was reading all the reports and whispered " We have the same incidents here. I should go to the Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in ".

 

 

 

 

The Fire Fox Goddess Jane was about to leave her palace when the Water Fox Goddess Jooe rushed in and shouted " Fire Fox Goddess! Jane! We have a big problem! ".

 

 

 

 

I heard you " You don't need to shout and calm yourself before you speak water fox goddess. I think I know why you are here. We should go to the Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in but I need to send some help first. We need more reinforcements " the fire fox goddess jane said.

 

 

 

 

The Fire Fox Goddess Jane commanded her knights " Salamander Knights! Help our Queen's Knights. Secure the boundaries. Magma Knights guard all the pathways. Don't let a single creature get inside without my permission. Go now! ".

 

 

 

 

The Fire Fox Goddess's Knights march outside the Magmaracu Palace and go to their designated post. Jane spoke " One more thing, I have to secure my palace ". She rubbed her ring and summoned her Fire Djinns " Tiamat! Paktu! Helge! ". A three red huge magical portal appeared in front of the two goddess and the three fire djinns kneeled to their master and spoke " Why you call us Master? " helge asked.

 

 

 

 

" My Fire Djinns, I know it's been years since the last time I summoned you all. I will leave the Magmaracu Palace in your care. I'll be back as soon as I can " jane hugged each of her fire djinns and spoke again " Helge! Kill this two if they tried to abuse your beauty ".

 

 

 

 

( Djinns are looked a like Genie in Aladdin but Djinns are more different from Genie. Try to watch Magi. Let's continue... )

 

 

 

 

Helge is a female fire djinn. She laughed and replied " Yes, Master ". Tiamat and Paktu rubbed the back of their head and wait for their master to leave before they stood up.

 

 

 

 

The two goddesses both called their elemental dragons and flew to Erthil Palace.

 

 

 

 

On their way to Erthil Palace. They saw the love fox goddess taeha in a battle using her normal battle gears. The Water Fox Goddess Jooe shouted " Love Fox Goddess! Do you need help? ". 

 

 

 

 

The Love Fox Goddess Taeha immediately took her ' Golden Pink Bow '. She bend it backward and a pinkish light arrow appeared horizontally. She aimed the chest of the Two-Headed Black Raven, where the creature heart is and let go of the arrow. The creature vanished when the pinkish light arrow hit the creature's heart.

 

 

 

 

The Two Goddesses clapped their hands and the fire fox goddess jane shouted " We are going to Erthil Palace. Come with us! This is important ". The Love Fox Goddess Teaha replied " Ok. Hey Fafnir! I'll jump! Catch me ". She jumped high and Fafnir catched her.

 

 

 

 

" I was about to go to Erthil Palace too but that creature seems lost in it's mind I think that creature is curse. I tried to communicate to him but that creature is not responding. I felt the same aura that the war fox goddess nayun captured " the love fox goddess taeha said and jooe replied " I will talk later but now we have to hurry. Hyperion! Full speed! ". Fafnir did the same and they arrived faster at the Erthil Palace.

 

 

 

 

In the Isolation Tower. General Commander Azazel slowly opened his eyes and whispered " Where Am I? ". He looked around only to noticed that he's in the Isolation Tower. He walked towards the gate and shouted " Knights who guards this tower. Open this gate at once ". One of the mischievous owl knights who guards the Isolation Tower spoke " We can't let you out General Commander Azazel. It's our Queen Dabin's command ".

 

 

 

 

" Tell our Queen that I need to talk to her. This is so unfair to me. I've fight for this kingdom with my life and this is what I've got? Tell her now! " general commander azazel said.

 

 

 

 

One of the mischievous owl knights flew away and reported to his commander. " I'm sorry for the interruption 3rd Commander Tenda but General Commander Azazel wanted to talk to our Queen Dabin. He's awake now " the mischievous owl knight said after he saluted Tenda.

 

 

 

 

The 3rd Commander Tenda rubbed his temple and spoke " Go back to your post. If he asked you again. Tell him that you are my knight and he has no right to command every each of you. But I will go to our Queen Dabin to let her know that General Commander Azazel is now awake that he wanted to speak with her ". The Mischievous Owl Knight flew back at the Isolation Tower. The 3rd Commander Tenda whistled and a Griffin flew down. Tenda commanded his owned griffin " Let's go to the Legendary Queen Dabin's Palace Tillus. I need to report immediately. Full speed! ".

 

 

 

Tillus is a golden griffin. He took care of him since birth.

 

 

 

( You can see a griffin in a harry potter and lord of the rings movies but a golden griffin was just created in my imagination 😊 )

 

 

 

 

In Erthil Palace. The Cyclops opened the huge gate for the two elemental dragons and transformed themselves to a human form wearing their full battle gears. The Dwarf Knights saluted them as they enter the Erthil Palace hall way.

 

 

 

 

They saw their own statue inside. The complete statues of the Eight Fox Goddesses wearing their ultimate evolution battle gears. The Statue of the Legendary White Fox and Seung Ri was in the middle. They we're all smiling upon remembering the day it was sculpted when the Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in spoke " I know why you all here. It also happened in my territories. Where is the war fox goddess Nayun and the forest fox goddess Daisy? We can't plan without them ".

 

 

 

 

No one answered because they don't know what happened to their palaces. So the earth fox goddess ah-in spoke again " I will open a two portal here. You love fox goddess fetch the war fox goddess and Jooe will fetch the forest fox goddess. Go now, you two must hurry ".

 

 

 

 

The Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in wave her hands and a two portal opened. The Love Fox and the Water fox walked inside separately.

 

 

 

 

In Valhalla Palace, the Legendar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter