Momoland Kingdom [ Interrogation Part IV Finale ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Valhalla Palace Officials Meeting Hall. The 3rd Commander Tenda entered with General Commander Azazel. The Fallen Angel immediately looked at Nancy and spoke with a sadness in his eyes " The Queen made it. She finally found you ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy didn't replied but she looked deeply in the fallen angel's eyes. Nancy walked in Tenda's direction and dragged him at the corner of the palace officials meeting hall and whispered " I have an important request to you Sir Tenda. Please leave us for a minute? I'll just talk to him ". Tenda wanted to refuse but because of Nancy's charm, he nod in reply and walked outside the palace officials meeting huge door and stood there. Just in case something bad happened.

 

 

 

 

Nancy flicked her finger, she casts a barrier in the whole  palace officials meeting hall and a protection seal to Fionne and to the two Wolf Knights guarding inside.

 

 

 

 

Nancy spoke in a safe distance " I know you fallen angel. You can't fool me. I've seen you in my dream with the help of Seung Ri and I thank her for giving me her full memories. You once an angel too but because of your wrong doings you was sent here. Your mission is to do good. You think I didn't know? ".

 

 

 

 

The Fallen Angel softly replied " I am doing my mission but because Seung Ri died, I already lost the will to continue what I started. I fell in love with her but our Queen let her die. I hated her since that day ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy wrinkled " I have no memories of your confession with Seung Ri but what you did is wrong. You can't go back to where you belong if you continue your wrong doings Azazel ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

The General Commander Azazel smiled sadly and said " Because I never confess the love I have for Seung Ri. You are right, I can't go back anymore to that place. It's too late ".

 

 

 

 

" Why it's too late? You can start a new beginning Azazel. I can help you. Don't tell me that you sold your holiness? If you do, I can't help you anymore " nancy said.

 

 

 

 

" Yes. Thank you but I don't need your help. I will took this kingdom from her care. I want her to suffer the way I suffered. The only reason why I'm talking to you and why I'm being nice to you because you resembles her. I see her in you " the general commander azazel said.

 

 

 

 

In the hall way directing to Valhalla Palace Officials Meeting Hall. Dabin saw Tenda standing in front the huge door of the palace officials meeting hall.

 

 

 

 

The Seven Fox Goddesses rushed towards him and Dabin asked " Where is the General Commander and why are you here outside? ". The 3rd Commander replied " Lady Nancy asked me to leave them alone for a minute so she can talk to him alone and Fionne is inside with her ".

 

 

 

 

" Why you let her talk to him and why she would talk to him? You will be punished for your foolishness 3rd commander. War fox Goddess and Fire Fox Goddess took the Oculus and the two Undead Rabbit-Knights here. We will all interrogate the four of them at once ".

 

 

 

 

The Two Fox Goddesses nod and rushed at the Valhalla Palace Dungeon.

 

 

 

 

The 3rd Commander Tenda explained " I'm so sorry, Your Highness but I can't refused her request. I feel that she is so blessed that I can't resist whatever she requested ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin angrily replied " If something bad happened to her, I don't know if I can forgive you Tenda ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin flicked her finger to transport inside the palace officials meeting hall but to her surprised she can't get in.

 

 

 

 

Dabin whispered " An Invisible Barrier ". The Five Fox Goddesses was now banging the invisible barrier hoping that Nancy is safe inside. They tried to casts a spell to dispel the barrier but no matter how they tried they can't dispel the barrier because it's different from their magical powers, the barrier was too strong for them to break.

 

 

 

 

" Nancy! Nancy! Nancy! Nancy!". Dabin shouted while banging the barrier.

 

 

 

 

Inside the Valhalla Palace Officials Meeting Hall. Nancy heard the banging and dabin's voice calling her name while still looking at the fallen angel and spoke " I guess we're done here. You chose the path that you wanted. I tried to help you but you declined it. From now on we're enemies ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy flicked her finger and dispel her barrier. The Five Fox Goddesses rushed inside and Dabin hugged Nancy tight and spoke " Don't ever do that again. I feel so worried. What if something bad happened to you? I won't forgive myself if something bad happened to you Nancy! ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy hugged back and replied " I'm so sorry Yeonwoo, look at me nothing bad happened. I'm totally fine and still cute ".

 

 

 

 

" Just don't do it again, ok? " Dabin asked and  Nancy replied " Yes, Wild Fox " and kissed Dabin in her lips.

 

 

 

 

Inside the Valhalla Palace Officials Meeting Hall. All are gathered inside. The Legendary 9 Tailed White Fox Goddess, the Queen herself cast a 5th level barrier to the whole palace officials meeting hall and asked first the Leader of the Oculus Clan.

 

 

 

 

" Leader of the Oculus Clan. Where did you get that Black Seal in your forehead and why did you used it against my kingdom? I will not asked you with same question again and I want you to confess " Dabin asked furiously.

 

 

 

 

The Leader of the Oculus Clan shivers in how  the way the Legendary 9 Tailed White Fox Goddess looked at him and asked him then he looked at the fallen angel beside him and spoke " Knights launched an attack and my clan is their target. I was told by a Mighty Knight that he will spare my clan's life if I do what he want. As the leader of my clan, I want to protect them from any harm but I am not strong to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter