Momoland Kingdom [ Interrogation Part I ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Dabin's Hive. Dabin carefully put down nancy in her bed. Nancy feeling dizzy because of the blood she loss in the actual battle training that Dabin gave her. Fionne stand beside the Legendary Queen's bed.

 

 

 

 

" Stay here. I'll bring the 3rd Commander here. He will help you to recover fast. Tomorrow there will be no training because I have something to do with my comrades " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

Nancy pouted her lips and asked " Is the Love Fox Goddess Taeha will be there too? I think she like you Yeonwoo ".

 

 

 

 

" Since I don't want to hide anything from you. I will tell you the truth. Yeah, I know she like me but the thing is I don't like her the way she like me. She's a friend, one of my loyal friend and comrade Nancy " dabin explained.

 

 

 

 

" I know. I just don't like the feeling when she's with you. Can I come too? " nancy pushed her possessiveness.

 

 

 

 

" No. I can't risk your safety Nancy. Maybe you have passed your first training but that's not enough. Stay here and rest. I'll go now. I'll be back " dabin said and kiss nancy's forehead.

 

 

 

 

Nancy closed her eyes when Dabin vanished in front of her and Fionne sit in Dabin's chair.

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes Dabin was back with the 3rd Commander.

 

 

 

 

" She fall asleep. You can start healing her Tenda " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

Moonbin as Tenda. The 3rd Commander. A White Owl Priest who leads the 2 Secta. ' The Secta of The White Owl Priests ' the healers and ' The Secta of Mischievous Owl Knights ' as the fronline knights.

 

 

 

 

" Yes, Your Highness " tenda said and put her hands above nancy's body and cast a level 3 healing spell " Hezatus Oblibas Kentar ". Nancy's body was covered with a warm greenish light.

 

 

 

 

👉 Hezatus Oblibas Kentar was just an imaginary words, so you don't need to search for those words meaning 😊

 

 

 

 

Dabin spoke " Tenda. If Nancy wake up tell her that I went to the hot spring. I'll go now " tenda the 3rd Commander white owl priest replied " Yes, Your Highness and I also need to talk to you about General Commander Azazel ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin looked back and spoke " Tomorrow, we will talk about it after the interrogation. I also want to ask you a few questions. Be sure to be there ". 

 

 

 

 

Dabin was on her way to the hotspring when the water fox Jooe jumped to her that made her flinched.

 

 

 

 

" Where is Nancy? I heard from your cat servants that you gave her a special training? Why you didn't ask for our help? " the water fox goddess jooe asked.

 

 

 

 

Dabin looked at her friend fox goddess and said " She's in my hive. Tenda is there to heal Nancy's body. She loss some blood in the actual battle exam. I'm sorrysorry water fox goddess jooe but I'm the one who's responsible of teaching her. Nancy is not just a human, we all know that. She has the God Amongs Gods Print like Seung Ri. Who is she? We all don't know. Even Seung Ri never tell me everything about her. I can't risk every each of you. When Nancy learned everything and pass my training, you can ask her for a sparring that's safer ".

 

 

 

 

The Water Fox Goddess hugged Dabin and said " Yeah! I remember how she fight a high level omniscient beast, she captured him and gave him to you. Oh! Yes! The Amazing 3rd Commander Tenda, who can be an owl priest and a mischievous knight at the same time. I'm sure Nancy will be fine. Dabin listen to me, I'm serious! ".

 

 

 

Dabin now looked to jooe and jooe spoke " Your always show us your skills, strength and power and I'm happy that because of Seung Ri and Nancy you became softer. Honestly Dabin! You are really scary. None of us win a single matched with you ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin's forehead wrinkled and said " Am I? That means all of you should train harder than usual. I'll be happy if all of you surpassed me. It's hard to be a Queen. Anyway, I'm going to the hot spring to relax. Want to join me? ".

 

 

 

 

" I will ask the war fox goddess Nayun for a sparring. Surpassed you? That is not going to happen. Yeah! That's why I went outside to take a bath. Good I saw you. I don't know where are the others " the water fox goddess jooe said.

 

 

 

 

The Legendary Queen and the water fox take off their robes and both jumped straight to the hot spring and laughed after.

 

 

 

 

A few minutes they heard their comrades loud voices and footsteps.

 

 

 

 

" Oh! Our Queen is here and the water fox goddess too. Dabiiiiiinn! I miss you! " the love fox goddess taeha said while taking her robe off.

 

 

 

 

The Five Fox Goddesses laughed as they see the love fox goddess Taeha chasing their Legendary Queen in the hot spring and surrendered after when Dabin cast a barrier to herself.

 

 

 

 

Dabin was leaning against a big rock and spoke " Tomorrow we will all interrogate the Oculus. I'm curious about the black seal you saw war fox goddess Nayun ".

 

 

 

 

" And Yeah! I forgot to tell you that Seal is releasing a black aura. And if I didn't cast a high level protection seal that Oculus will easily control me. That black seal, it's kinda hypnotizing to look at " the war fox goddess nayun explained.

 

 

 

 

While the Seven Fox Goddesses were talking about the Oculus and the black seal.

 

 

 

 

Nancy yawned stretching her arms when Tenda the 3rd Commander a white owl priest spoke with a smile on his face " Good evening, Lady Nancy. How is your sleep? ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy looked at him and said " Uhm, I had good sleep and I feel like bones have no more fracture ". She checked her head and body " I feel no pain and there's no more blood on my face. Is it you? ". Tenda smiled to Nancy and said " Sorry for my rudeness. I'm Tenda the 3rd Commander in charge and our Queen commanded me to heal you. And-- she said if you wake up i should tell you that she is in the hot spring ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy sit above Dabin's bed. " No, it's ok Tenda. I should be thankful that you healed my broken bones and cleaned the blood stained all over my face. Thank you so much Tenda! " nancy said and gave him a warm smile that made Tenda blushed.

 

 

 

 

" You're always welcome Lady Nancy. I'll go ahead. I remember I have something important to do " tenda said, he stood up and salute nancy before he leaved their Queen's hive.

 

 

 

 

Tenda's Thought " Our Queen is so lucky! She is so beautiful and kind. What Am I thinking? ". Tenda shook his head afterwards and continued walking.

 

 

 

 

Fionne was smiling to Nancy and spoke " They can't resist you Nancy ". Nancy smiled back " Because you know why Fionne. I'm going at the hot spring, let's take a bath " nancy replied.

 

 

 

 

Nancy gave Fionne a robe and they both get out from Dabin's hive.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter