Special Traning for Nancy [ Read and Memorize Training ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you all read this chapter I want you to search and download the background music that will be played in the battle " Swordland by Taylor Davis ". Special cast actress Jun Ji-Hyun, special youtube artist cast Taylor Davis. Paused reading. Search and download Swordland by Taylor Davis to make the battle more exciting to read. 😊

 

 

 

 

Nancy flinched from sleeping and asked Fionne " Did Yeonwoo came here Fionne? ". The Servant of the Gods Amongst Gods Fionne replied with a question " This is so hard for me. How long should I treat you this way? ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy laughed and asked again " Hahahaha! Just treat me as your friend that is not hard Fionne. Come on! Is Yeonwoo came here? ". Fionne feeling embarrassed replied " Ok. Nancy. Uhm, Yeah! She came but she said she was going outside to hunt with her comrades. She also send her cat servants to bring foods here. Do you want to eat now? ".

 

 

 

 

" Later. I'll go at the palace entrance hall and ask the Rabbit Knights there. You go eat first and wait me here Fionne " nancy said and get out of her room.

 

 

 

 

While she was walking, she heard voices. Nancy walked closer and hide herself to one of the palace post.

 

 

 

 

" What happened to the Queen? She seemed so upset and angry when she got out from the palace officials meeting hall " the wolf knight asked. " I don't really know. What I saw when they got back from their hunting with the earth fox goddess ah-in. She was carrying General Commander Azazel " the rabbit knight said.

 

 

 

 

" Yeah! I've heard of that news and General Commander Azazel was under treatment right now and The White Owl Priests was observing his body condition. Lots of our Knight comrades was brutally killed that's what I've heard but I don't know if it's true. No one tried to invade the Momoland Kingdom because of our famous Legendary Queen power and strength " the wolf knight said.

 

 

 

 

" We should wait for the official announcement from our 2nd Commander Seolhyun. Let's go back to our post " the rabbit knight said and walked separately.

 

 

 

 

Nancy's Thought " Why they didn't let the knights know what is happening? Is the Momoland Kingdom in danger and to not scare all the Merries they keep it as a secret? Maybe Yeonwoo is thinking a way to resolve this problem. I should check her in her room ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy run back to the stairs and went to Dabin's room. The Wolf Knights was about to shout to let their queen know her presence but cut by Nancy " She need some rest. I just want to see her, kindly open the door please. Thank you " nancy said cutely.

 

 

 

 

The Wolf Knights looked at each other while blushing hard and opened the huge door for Nancy.

 

 

 

 

Nancy walked inside and saw Dabin sleeping and the queen's left hand was in her forehead but nancy didn't know that dabin already felt her presence the time she walked inside her hive because of the territorial aura she did before she laid her body on her bed.

 

 

 

 

Dabin's thought pretending sleeping " I don't know why she came here. Did she miss me that much? She's getting closer! My heart please don't betrayed me! Stop beating fast! Oh! No! Please! ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy sit beside Dabin and said " I don't know what's really happening but I want you to know that I'm always at your side. So open your eyes because I know your just pretending that you are sleeping Yeonwoo ".

 

 

 

 

" You are learning fast. You easily devoured my Territorial Aura. What brings you here my Cutie Marshmallow? Did you already eat the foods that I commanded to bring them for you and Fionne? " dabin said while her hand on her forehead giving Nancy a peace sign but still her eyes stayed closed.

 

 

 

 

" No. I told Fionne to go eat first because I wanted to know what happened to your hunting with your comrades outside the palace " nancy explained.

 

 

 

 

Dabin replied " Nothing to worry Nancy. I can handle everything. I'm the famous Legendary 9 Tailed White Fox Goddess-Queen Dabin. You should eat or maybe you want us to eat together? ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy raised her one eyebrow and said " We will eat later. Your so full of yourself wild fox. Get up now. You owe me an explanation about your 2nd Commander ex-lover Seolhyun ".

 

 

 

 

That made Dabin opened her eyes. She smiled and said " Sorry about that Nancy. I really wanted to tell you about our past and I'm just waiting for a perfect timing. We're just lovers before, we never been serious with each other. Seolhyun and I never love each other. Seung Ri was the first and You, Nancy--is my last. I love you Nancy ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy knew that Dabin was telling the truth but she still want to tease the Legendary Queen a little more and asked pretending that she is still mad " Is something wild thing happened between you and Seolhyun before you met Seung Ri? ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin looked at her and seriously said " Never that thing will happen to me and Seolhyun ". Even Seung Ri never had a wild thing with me, Nancy. Seung Ri's time with me was too short because that Hungry Evil Creature took her life ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy felt the sudden sadness of Dabin. She laid beside Dabin and hugged her.

 

 

 

 

Dabin wipe a tear that was about to fall remembering that sorrowful day of her life. She felt nancy hugged her and dabin looked at the face of the cutie marshmallow who cutely staring at her. Dabin smiled and kiss nancy's forehead.

 

 

 

 

They stayed like that for a few minutes and Nancy spoke " I want to have my own knights Yeonwoo. I wanted to protect Momoland Kingdom as how you protected me. Please? ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin's Thought while staring at Nancy's cute face " How can I say No to this irresistible human beside me? I love this feeling! ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin wanted to little princess cutie marshmallow beside her that soon to be the 2nd Queen of Momoland Kingdom.

 

 

 

 

" How can you do that without your skills? Your knights ' To Be' will just laugh at you. You should show your skills, strength and power before you convince them to be your knights " dabin asked and explained to nancy but actually teasing nancy.

 

 

 

 

" You said last night that you will take responsible of ME. Then teach me Famous Legenda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter