Human World [ Two Immortal Gods from the other World ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A creature not far from the Mcdonie's Residence was standing under a street light. He has an eye catching golden hair and his eyes are searching for someone so valuable and so powerful but he failed because of the barrier and the seal that the legendary 9 tailed white fox cast before she drove away.

 

 

 

 

" I will wait for my perfect timing. You can't hide her forever Hahahaha " that creature said and teleported himself to his hive. Lee Min Ho ' Khonsu the Moon Fox ' was there too watching the creature and leaved after he saw that creature teleported.

 

 

 

 

The 3 foxes was already at the mansion. The fire fox jane spoke " Dabin did you saw their worried faces? I mean their mom and dad worried faces? ". Dabin looked to jane and sit on a sofa. " I saw it too! Did they know something or did something happened before we came here in their world? On Brenda's reaction that explained something did happened before we came here " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

Jooe the water fox spoke " If we want an answer, we need to ask her family ". Dabin looked to jooe " No that sounds suspicious, let Nancy tell us everything without asking anything. Let's invite them to camp this weekend but for now let's go to sleep. The seal I cast on Nancy was the rarest seal, very difficult to maintain. I need to rest. As long as she have my seal, it will continue to consume my mana. Wake me at 5 in the morning jooe " dabin said while yawning loud and teleported herself to her hive.

 

 

 

 

It's 5 in the morning and Jooe the water fox was standing in front of Dabin's door. " Dabin it's already 5 AM, open your door ". The 9 tailed white fox spoke " I'll be there any minute, wake the fire fox and tell Jin to cook. " Alright, I'm going now. Let's go Hyebin " jooe replied.

 

 

 

 

Dabin felt exhausted because of the seal. She stood up and went to her bathroom. After 20 minutes, she's done taking bathed and she wore a rip jeans, white fitted shirt, black leather jacket and white rubber shoes. Dabin went down afterwards.

 

 

 

 

The 2 foxes looked to Dabin. " What did you do all night? " jane asked. Dabin looked to her " Don't worry, if your asking why I looked exhausted it's because of the seal. I'll be fine, anyway jooe summon the Forest Fox Daisy here at the human world by night " dabin said while eating an omelette full of cheese.

 

 

 

 

" Ah Jane did you take a shower? You smells a lot. You can't go to the university without taking a bath. 15 minutes will be fine, we will wait you at the living area " dabin said. The fire fox jane rolled her eyes and walked straight to the stairs going to her hive " Hey Jane do you need me to cast a spell to splash you a wave? HAHAHAHA! " jooe said laughing. " Shut your mouth! " jane yelled and continue walking up stairs.

 

 

 

 

Jane was done after 15 minutes. She is wearing a black casual dress. " She is burning Dabin " jooe said teasing jane. " You want war? " jane said to jooe, the water fox raised up her two hands " Next time we will! " jooe said playfully moving her eye brows.

 

 

 

 

" It's only 6 in the morning, let's go to the Mcdonie's house and fetch Nancy " dabin said. The two foxes stopped teasing each other and followed dabin to where their cars are parked.

 

 

 

 

The Fire and Water Fox are worried. They knew what will happen if Dabin didn't dispel the seal from Nancy.

 

 

 

 

They arrived at the Mcdonie's Residence within 30 minutes. Dabin rushed to get off of her car and knocked on Mcdonie's House door. Nancy's mom opened it and asked " Are you here to fetch Nancy? Come in! ". Dabin smiled and said " Good Morning, Yes Ma'am ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy's mom offered a seat for Dabin. " Thank You " dabin said. " Yeonwoo, you can call me mom too also the rest of Nancy's friends. Speaking of your friends where are they? " Mrs. Mcdonie asked. " They are outside M-m-mom " dabin shyly called her mom. Mrs. Mcdonie caressed Dabin's hair. " Nancy used to have long hair too but one day she cut it " nancy's mom said.

 

 

 

 

Dabin was about to ask why but nancy called Dabin's name. " Yeonwoo why are you here? " nancy asked. " I am not alone Joo Won and Siraegi are here too. We came here to fetch you, so we can go all together to university " Dabin explained.

 

 

 

 

" Oh! Ok. Let's go? " nancy said and take yeonwoo's hand but Brenda barged outside her room. " Wait! I'm coming, wait me here in 10 minutes " Brenda said to them. " Yeonwoo, brenda is very protected when it comes to nancy so expect her to be like this " Mrs. Mcdonie said. " It's ok Mom, I'm happy nancy has a sister like her " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

" Mom? Are we siblings by any chance Yeonwoo? " nancy asked. Yeonwoo smiled and said " Your mom wants us to call her mom too ". Nancy looked to her mother. " Yes, I said that before you went down " nancy's mom explained. " Let's Go! " Brenda interrupts them.

 

 

 

 

Nancy ride with Dabin and Brenda ride with the Fire Fox jane. "  Good taste. 2018 Porsche 918 Spider 887HP. This car suits you Siraegi ". Jane didn't looked to Br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter