Human World [ A True Confession From Elfsia's Kingdom Princess ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm going to change form. Nancy please get me a blanket " dabin said. Nancy run inside the camp car and back holding a blanket.

 

 

 

 

Dabin woke up feeling her torso, the wounds are fully healed leaving no scar and whispered " I never regretted choosing you as my strong wings. Thank you Chollima ". She felt happiness inside her heart." It's Chollima! He's happy too " dabin said to herself and looked around her and saw the most beautiful human girl looking at her.

 

 

 

 

She remembered she passed out earlier. " You are whispering but I don't understand any of it. You have so much to explain Yeonwoo but I know you have reasons why you hide it from me and I want to know that reasons. Chollima talked to me the time we flew to a safe place. He said that I must also protect you but how am I supposed to do that? I don't even have a super power thing but I really do want to protect you. You don't know how worried I am seeing you lying on a grass and wounded " nancy said teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

" Come here, slide a bit " dabin said. Nancy followed dabin and laid with her on the bed inside the camp car " Didn't you heard everything I said to you? " nancy asked. " I heard you and I'm happy that you cared for me. I really do! " dabin said and pulled nancy closer to her face and spoke again " I promise, I won't die so you won't need to stressed yourself thinking how you will be going to protect me. Now, answer me. Who put my clothes on me? ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy move her face away from dabin and covered her face with a pillow beside her and said " Me ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin was in the urged to laugh but she remembered the marks printed on her back. " Have you seen the marks on my back? " dabin asked. " Yeah. Marks? About that------------ I'm so sorry I didn't mean to take a picture of it but my head hurts when I saw them. I have a feeling that I've seen this before but how and when? We've only known each other for a week " nancy said still covering her face with a pillow.

 

 

 

 

Dabin smiled and worried at the same time because she knew it was one of Seung Ri's memory. " It's alright Nancy, you can keep it but don't show it to anyone ok. Are you sure? Is that all you saw? " dabin take the pillow and pinched nancy's right cheek. Nancy tried to snatch the pillow from dabin but dabin threw it away.

 

 

 

 

" Fine! I saw everything because you are . Before you passed out you transformed yourself into human in front of me. Siraegi and Joo Won covered you while you are in your transformation and you passed out a-a-aand----- and------ i covered your body with a blanket. Me and Brenda unnie carried you here and when she left I put some clothes on to you " nancy said and her face is really red.

 

 

 

 

" You told the whole thing. I just asked if aside from the marks on my back, did you saw something very important there? " dabin asked again holding her laughter but became serious with the question.

 

 

 

 

" What do you mean by important? What i saw aside from those marks that I can't even read was a big circle and a red mark inside of it but the mark is already faded " nancy said and her face temperature and color was back to normal because of her curiosity.

 

 

 

 

" Can you show me the picture? One day everything will be as crystal clear, don't rush cuttie marshmallow " dabin said. Nancy smiled upon hearing it from dabin. She took her cellphone and handed to dabin. Dabin's though while looking at her own picture " Nancy was right, Seung Ri's name is faded. Soon it will be gone and I wonder if Nancy will voluntarily put her name there. I don't care if she don't, still! I will protect her! ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy wrinkled and pinched dabin's left cheek " Ms. Lee, Yeon---Woo! Are you still here with me? ". Dabin looked at Nancy's eyes. Mixed emotions eating her. Happiness and sadness because Seung Ri's spirit will soon return to The God of the highest Gods.

 

 

 

 

" Hey! Stop staring at me! " nancy said. Dabin hugged her and said " I'm hungry. What time is it now? ". Nancy looked to her watch and said " Passed 2 in the afternoon. Let's go. I'll cook for you ". Dabin flicked her fingers and summoned her Gwinsi Samuel " Search the whole place and report to me if you saw beasts from our world " dabin commanded.

 

 

 

 

" Who are you talking to? " nancy asked. " One day, you will meet them all, I promise! " dabin said. " Ok then let's go? " nancy said ang pulled dabin up from the bed.

 

 

 

 

When they got down Nancy walked straight at the small kitchen while Dabin sit beside Jooe. " Where are the others? " dabin asked. " Ah-in and Jane went outside to patrol the area. The Mcdonie Family was outside with Jin and the goblin's servant. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong-Wook are looking for the highest monk of the near temple here. They will ask and investigate. " the water god fox Jooe explained.

 

 

 

 

" Ok. I'll wait for them to come back. Jooe can you observe the Mcdonie Family? Except nancy. I sense some familiar aura from them and I need to know if my senses are working right " dabin said. " Ok, I'll go now " jooe said and flicked her fingers to change her self to invisible one.

 

 

 

 

Dabin left alone. She laid back her head a bit, close her eyes and decided to take a nap because she still feel sleepy when Brenda came in and sit beside her. " Yeonwoo " Brenda said. Dabin opened her eyes and looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter