Momoland Kingdom [ Actual Training Battle with the Six Fox Goddesses Part I ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" WAAAAIIIIIIIITT! " the water fox goddess jooe shouted.

 

" What? " the earth fox goddess ah-in asked.

 

" Is this fair? We are the Fox Goddesses of Momoland Kingdom. Well experienced and strong. Nancy is a human and a beginner. Do you think she can win over us? If she win the three continues actual training battle. She will feel exhausted and won't be able to fight the next round " the water fox goddess jooe explained.

 

" Hmmm, the water fox goddess jooe has a point " the war fox goddess nayun said while holding her chin.

 

" What is your suggestion water fox goddess? " the fire fox goddess jane asked.

 

" What about a team battle? I know this pass few days we never had a chance to go on our everyday training " the water fox goddess jooe suggested.

 

" That sounds good! " the forest fox goddess daisy excitedly said.

 

" Ok. Gather all here fox goddesses. Call the Bull Knight over here and ask for the sticks. Four short and two long. We will close our eyes while picking a stick. If you pick the short stick, you will be the 1st team and the long will be the opponents " the earth fox goddess ah-in said.

 

The Fire Fox Goddess Jane called the Bull Knight and asked for the sticks.

 

It's picking time.

 

They all closed their eyes while the Bull Knight was at the center holding the sticks and count to three.

 

The Fox Goddesses pulled a stick and opened their eyes.

 

The Forest Fox Goddess Daisy laughed and said " Hahaha! Opponents Team. Great! It was an honor for me to fight beside her! ".

 

" Me too! Opponents Team! " the war fox goddess nayun shouted.

 

" F**k! I thought I'm going to fight the water fox goddess today! How about you exchange with her war fox goddess? " the fire fox goddess jane complained.

 

" No way! I never had the chance to fight the four of you at once. This is going to be FFUUUUUUNNNNNN! And--- the legendary queen is not here to be my downfall hahaha! " the war fox goddess nayun said while her eyes are shining in excitement.

 

" War Maniac! " the four fox goddesses said in unison.

 

" Why the forest and the war fox goddesses are walking in my direction? " nancy asked herself.

 

" Uhm, Why are you two here? You two are supposed to be there " nancy asked and point her finger at the other side of the Valhalla Arena.

 

" The Water Fox Goddess Jooe explained that it's not fair for you to fight the all of us. So she suggested for a team battle " the war fox goddess said.

 

Nayun the war fox goddess spoke and asked " Nancy you can use skills right? Summoning and casting magic spells? ".

 

" I can cast magic spells but I still don't know how to summon a beast because I still don't have one " nancy explained.

 

The Forest Fox Goddess Daisy spoke " Ok! This is going to be soooo hard! Hahahaha! Since you don't have any beast to summon. Use your inner magic power. Think of a creature like Golems. You already seen the Golems of the earth fox goddess ah-in right? ".

 

" Yes, I met Gorgon and Gorgyles. Are you sure this is going to work? " nancy asked.

 

The War Fox Goddess Nayun spoke to explain " Nancy it's called ' Replica Summoning ' and make sure that you can control the thing you will summon later because if not--- that thing might attack you and anyone here. FOCUS! One mistake will lead to our failure. You will be our summoner as our support. The Forest Fox Goddess and me will be in attack and defensive. Make sure to cast a protection seal and a barrier to yourself. Good thing you wear Seung Ri's normal battle gear. That would be a big help for you ".

 

Nancy's Thought " This is so hard! I wanted to cry but I need to do this for Joo Won. I promised to help her! Fight! Fight! Fight! Nancy Jewel Mcdonie! You can do it! ".

 

At the other side of the Valhalla Arena. The Four Fox Goddesses were having a hard time because all are want to be in attack and the deffensive position.

 

The Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in yelled at her three comrades " The battle training is not yet started! You are all complaining and you all want to be in attack and defensive? We will loose this actual battle training if you all don't cooperate! ".

 

The Merries who are at their seats are cheering loudly.

 

The Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in spoke again " Alright! I'll be the support. The Love Fox Goddess is the healer. The Fire and the water fox goddesses will be in defensive and attack position. If things are uncontrollable. I'll help in attacking the Opponents Team. The War Fox Goddess is strong, we all know that and we don't know what Nancy can do, so you all be careful! Alright go to your position Fox Goddesses! ".

 

The Bull Knight once again go at the center of the Valhalla Arena and spoke " An apology Merries! This should be a one on one actual battle training but our Fox Goddesses decided to make it a team battle. The Earth, Love, Fire and Water Fox Goddesses vs. The War, the Forest and The Legendary 9 Tailed White Fox Lover ' Nancy '. Rule 1: If someone touched the ground outside the Arena Ring will be out of this actual training battle. Rule 2: If someone stepped outside the Arena Ring will be also out of this actual training battle. Rule 3: The last but not the least. Using dark magic spell is forbidden. Momoland Kingdom never use dark magic spells. On the count of three--- ". 

 

The Bull Knight cut it and start to count " 1,2,3-- Fight! ".


The Six Goddesses casts their 5th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter