Human World [ Vaults and Diamonds ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dabin was in the urge to retaliate those filthy humans for hurting the reincarnated Seung-ri. " I need to be close to her! Jooe tell the earth fox that I need diamonds and send some here now " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

Jooe the water fox flicked her fingers. She summoned Hyebin a whisper water fairy. " H-hyebin can you tell Ah-in the earth fox to send some diamonds now? The 9 tailed white fox need it " jooe said. " Yes Master " the whisper water fairy said and kissed jooe on the cheek. The two foxes raised their eye brows and gigled. The water fox jooe was blushing hard.

 

 

 

 

The whisper water fairy closed her eyes and focus her full concentration on her mind. She found Ah-in talking to some dwarfs, Ah-in was interrupted by a voice inside her mind " Greetings! I'm Hyebin a whisper water fairy. My master Jooe summoned me to send you a message from the 9 tailed white fox. She need you to send some diamonds to the human world now " ah-in heard it clearly.

 

 

 

 

" Ok then, my 2 dwarfs will bring there the diamonds at your exact location " ah-in said. " Master the earth fox Ah-in said that the diamonds will be delivered here at our exact location " hyebin said to jooe.

 

 

 

 

" We need to go back to the school rooftop, humans will see us here " dabin said. She glance at the reincarnated Seung-ri's face one more time before climbing up to the school rooftop, the 2 foxes and the whisper water fairy followed her.

 

 

 

 

They checked the school rooftop first. " Jane, put a barrier on this whole place. I don't want any interruption from humans " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

Jane followed dabin and cast her fire power and put a barrier on the entire school rooftop that only creatures from their world are visible to see the barrier.

 

 

 

 

A portal opened. 2 dwarfs were carrying two vault of diamonds. " Greetings! I'm Kai and this is Chanyeol. We are the dwarfs send by the great earth fox Ah-in to give these vaults of diamonds to the legendary 9 tailed white fox. " kai said.

 

 

 

 

The two dwarfs kneeled as respect to the highest goddess fox in front of them. " Tell the earth fox my never ending thanks. " dabin said. The two dwarfs stood up and walked back to the portal.

 

 

 

 

" I need to change these diamonds to money, come with me " dabin said. The fire and water fox carried the 2 huge vaults of diamonds and followed dabin.

 

 

 

 

The 3 pretending human walked inside the famous bank in Seoul. A woman that said to be the bank teller was amazed when jane and jooe put the huge vaults in front of her. The vaults are highly pure golds.

 

 

 

 

" Let's go inside please ladies, we don't do this kind of transaction here. It's for the security. " the bank teller said and guide them inside.

 

 

 

 

The bank teller left them for a couple of minutes in a room and came back with the owner.

 

 

 

 

" Let me check the vaults and the diamonds ladies. These vaults are designed like ancient times and these costs TRILLIONS! U.S DOLLAR! " The owner opened the vaults and check one of the diamonds. He almost fainted but the bank teller hold him before he fall on the ground. Ladies, take all the money that kept in that rooms. " the owner said.

 

 

 

 

" One more thing, I need a hive. I mean I need a house " dabin spoke to the owner. " Oh, I see. Do you have any request aside from that? " the owner asked. " I need humans. I mean I need people who can work for us. " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

" Ok, I'll find people who can work for you. Go to this Mansion, It's yours now. I'll give the Land Title once i transferred it to your name. By the way, what is your name? Mianhe I also forgot to introduce myself, I'm Choi Siwon " the owner said.

 

 

 

 

Since dabin can't use her real name, she think of another name. " Yeonwoo, Lee Yeonwoo " dabin said. " One more thing, Mr. Choi how can we bring those money with us? And we are all tired can you ride us to that mansion? " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

" No problem Yeonwoo! Before I forgot please give me some legal papers for transaction purposes " the owner said.

 

 

 

 

Dabin never thought that changing diamonds to money will be that hard. " Can we give those legal papers by tomorrow, Mr. Choi? We are really tired, please. " dabin pleaded.

 

 

 

 

Mr. Choi told the bank teller to gather some employees to pack all the money and put them to all armored vehicles. The bank teller bow and leaved.

 

 

 

 

" Ok Ms. Lee Yeonwoo. Since it's already lunch time how about we eat first together with your two friends, my treat? We'll be going to the mansion afterwards " the owner Siwon asked.

 

 

 

 

" What he was saying 9 tailed white fox? " jane ask. Dabin answered jane " He was asking us to eat with him and we'll be going to the mansion afterwards. "

 

 

 

 

Mr. Choi didn't understand a thing. A thought to himself " WTF is the language they are using? I know all the languages used in different countries, even native languages but this one is different. " he fake a cough " Hmmmn! "

 

 

 

 

The pretending human foxes looked at him. " Mianhe, we were just talking about the food they wanted to eat " an excuse dabin created. The fire and water foxes stayed silent.

 

 

 

 

" Oh ok, it seems your friends are too excited. Shall we go? " Mr. Choi asked. The 3 foxes nod and followed the owner of the famous and one of the largest bank in Seoul.

 

 

 

 

After an hour they finished their foods and went back to the bank. Four armored vehicles are parked in front of the bank.

 

 

 

 

" Mr. Choi, let's go the mansion? " dabin asked. The owner nod to dabin and told the drivers of the armored vehicles to followed them.

 

 

 

 

Almost 30 minutes of riding a car bored the 3 foxes. Finally they arrived and entered the mansion. After transferring the money to a large room dabin asked the owner " Mr. Choi please give me the list of the legal papers that you need before you leave. "

 

 

 

 

Siwon took his pen inside his tuxedo with a small notebook and write down everything. He give it to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter