Momoland Kingdom [ The Seal of Promise ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy turned around. Dabin smirked and hugged nancy from her back and asked " Why did you asked me that? ". Nancy didn't respond to her question so dabin made nancy turned around and saw Nancy looking at her, giving her a cold stare.

 

 

 

 

Dabin understand what nancy feel so she hugged her again and gave nancy an assurance " I promised right? I promised that I won't flirt ". But nancy still didn't respond just looking at The Queen in front of her. " What do you want me to do, to make you feel better? " dabin asked. Nancy change her facial expression to serious one " See me as Nancy and fall in love with me ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin kissed nancy's forehead and spoke " But I already did Human ". Nancy raised her one eyebrow and said " No you're not. I can feel it ". Dabin deepened her stare to nancy and asked " You said before that you didn't know if you also feel the same way the way I feel towards you, right? " nancy didn't respond to her question. Dabin want also to clear things between her and nancy so she spoke again " Ok. Last question for tonight and I want you to answer me honestly " nancy nod in reply.

 

 

 

 

" Do you love me? " dabin asked and nancy blushed at the question. " Yes, the first day when I met you at the university " nancy said and her face is turning to reddish. Dabin hugged nancy and said " I love you too! My Cutie Marshmallow ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy hugged back but didn't know if she will be happy hearing those words from dabin. The legendary 9 Tailed White Fox Goddess sensed that nancy still not convince with the way she confessed her love for nancy. Dabin pulled away and kneeled down, holding nancy's both hand and shouted " I love you Nancy! I can prove it to you! Maybe you are not the first but you are my last. I will love you till the end of time ". Nancy can't believe of what she was hearing and wait for dabin to speak again.

 

 

 

 

Dabin knew that nancy was only waiting for her to speak the right question " My final question. I won't force you, remember you can say Yes or a No to me. Don't think of me as The Queen of this kingdom or whatsoever but Your Yeonwoo " dabin heaves a deep breath gathering strength before she ask nancy.

 

 

 

 

" Again Nancy I love you and I won't be tired loving you everyday and every night. I will always be there for you till the end of time " dabin said and paused a bit before proceeding to her question and spoke " Will You Marry Me Nancy Jewel Mcdonie? A Living Cutie Marshmallow from the human world. Answer me please ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy's eyes softened. She felt dabin's sincerity while asking her. Nancy gave dabin a warm smile and spoke " I am only asking you to see me as I am and fall in love with me and you are giving me too much that I couldn't asked for more. Marriage is sacred Yeonwoo and I really do love you but I don't think this is the right time for us to get married ".

 

 

 

 

The Legendary 9 Tailed White Fox Goddess, the Queen of Momoland Kingdom shoulders dropped. Dabin looked down as she felt pain and sadness. Nancy handcuffed dabin's face and spoke again " When the time is right, I will marry you and that is a promise ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin's eyes locked with nancy's eyes. Their hearts beats so fast when dabin asked nancy " Can you give me a seal of promise? ". " But I don't know how? " nancy said. Dabin pulled nancy on her waist towards her that made nancy's snake her arms in dabin's shoulder. " Like this " dabin said. She closed their gaps, she leaned in and gave nancy a long sweet kiss. A Magical Red Mark appeared above of dabin's chest. Nancy's name was written there. On nancy's upper chest has the famous yellow mark of the legendary 9 tailed white fox goddess dabin. 

 

 

 

 

Dabin pulled away after a long sweet kiss and spoke " Now we are both engaged. Have you seen your seal? It's here " dabin pointed the seal on her upper chest. Nancy looked closer not noticing that she's in front of dabin's chest. " Oh! ! " nancy flinced finally realized that she's looking at the wrong spot.

 

 

 

 

Dabin knew where nancy's eyes staring at but the legendary 9 tailed white fox seems so enjoying what nancy is doing. Dabin laughed when nancy flinced and cursed at herself. " Hahaha. You like the view? Hahaha ". Nancy tapped dabin's shoulder and replied " No, I'm not. You should go. You leaved your friends at the entrance hall maybe they are sulking right now ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin cursed at herself " Oh! Shiiiiit! ". Nancy now was the one laughing at dabin and said " Hahahaha! You better hurry, go now! Hahahaha! ". Dabin loving how nancy laughed and pulled nancy again towards her " I'm not going without a kiss ". Dabin leaned in and kiss nancy on her lips and jumped up from the hot spring. She grabbed her robe and spoke again " I'll wait for you at the dinning hall ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy check her upper chest and she saw the famous legendary 9 tailed white fox goddess queen seal.  She smiled at the thought that they are both engaged with each other.

 

 

 

 

Nancy want to test the legendary 9 tailed white fox goddess, Queen Dabin. She want to know if dabin feelings are real.

 

 

 

 

When Dabin went to her hive Seolhyun the fallen angel was there. " Why are you here 2nd commander? If you want to report to me, we can talk about that by tomorrow ". Seolhyun the fallen angel walked closer to her and handed a queen's robe. " Wear it Legendary Queen. The Momoland Kingdom was all gathered outside. They came here for you " selhyun said.

 

 

 

 

" But I wasn't inform about this " the legendary 9 tailed white fox goddess said. " Yes, they never tell you because it's a surprise. Now fix yourself Your Highness or you want me to call your servants outside to help you? " seolhyun the fallen angel explained and asked.

 

 

 

 

The 9 tailed white fox goddess grabbed her robe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter