Human World [ Camp or Hunt? Part I ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" 7 PM " dabin said while looking at her watch. Ah-in, Jane and Jooe looked to her. " Why don't you invite them to sleep here instead of waiting for tomorrow? You didn't let me enter that University, I also want to meet her in person Dabin " Ah-in the Earth Fox complained.

 

 

 

 

" No not tonight. You will meet her tomorrow at our camp Ah-in. Don't scare her ok. I have a task just for you that is why you are left here at the Mansion. One of these days I will tell you. Since you are the Earth Fox and one of the guardian of this world, I think we can use your knowledge for our future plans " Dabin said when they heard Daniel's voice " Ms. Yeonwoo, Sir Yoo Gong is here. He said that you invited him, should I let him in? " Daniel the Guard of the Mansion asked.

 

 

 

 

" Let him in, he's a friend of ours " Dabin commanded. In an instant The Goblin Yoo Gong was in front of them and kneeled down to Dabin. " Why sudden? " dabin asked. " For a chitchat and a coffee, Your Highness " the Goblin Yoo Gong said. " Stop with the Your Highness Gong. We are not in the Momoland, call me at my human name Lee Yeonwoo! " Dabin commanded. " Ok, Yeonwoo " Gong said.

 

 

 

 

" Hyunwoo please tell Jin to make 5 coffee's and bake some cookies in 1 minute " dabin said. Hyunwoo nod and walked to kitchen's area. Two seconds before 1 minute, Sana and Tzuyu was standing in front of them. Sana serving the cookies and Tzuyu serving the coffee, they both leaved afterwards.

 

 

 

 

" Anyway Gong, we have a camp tomorrow with Nancy and the rest of her family, would you like to come? And also I would like to borrow your camping cars, I forgot to tell Jane to buy at least 3 " dabin explained. " You already know that I won't say NO to you Yeonwoo. Is that all? " the Goblin Gong asked.

 

 

 

 

" Bring everything that we need that's your task for tomorrow Gong. Everyone should I let Jin to come with us too? " Dabin asked. " Yes, he's a big help " Ah-in the Earth Fox said. The Fire Fox Jane and the Water Fox Jooe show a thumbs up.

 

 

 

 

Ok let's rest early we'll be heading there at 5 in the morning. " I forgot to tell Nancy the exact time. I don't know her cellphone number " dabin said. " I'll call Brenda her unnie to inform her the exact time. Your getting slow Dabin Hahahaha " Jane said while laughing. " I'm forgetting things " dabin said leaned back and looked up to the ceiling.

 

 

 

 

Dabin was still sleeping when the Water Fox Jooe cast a spell enough for Dabin to open her sleepy eyes. Jooe was holding a megaphone as huge as a normal human's room and shouted " If you want to rest, let's cancel our camp with the Mcdonie's ".

 

 

 

 

Upon hearing Jooe's loud voice Dabin immediately get up from her bed and opened the door. " Never use that water megaphone again. Wake them all " Dabin said and jooe run to Jane's hive. " Hey Fire Fox! Wake up now, It's 4 in the morning! " jooe shouted while banging Jane's hive door.

 

 

 

 

" Ok! Fine! Stop! Now! Can you please stop shouting! Tell Hyunwoo to wake up everyone " jane said. She opened her hive's door and flicked jooe's forehead. " Yahh! Do that again. I will cut one of your fingers! " jooe said. " You want war? Really now? That is for waking me up with your loud voice Water Fox! " jane also shouted. " Dabin didn't want me to use the megaphone so I use my own voice " the two were shouting at each other and that wakes the 5 humans and rushed upstairs.

 

 

 

 

The 5 humans was witnessing the change of their Aura's, they all jumped back when the two begin to change their forms from human to their Immortal God Fox form wearing a full battle gear when Dabin Growls at them and her eyes are burning red. " Stop or both of you will be punish " dabin warned the fire and water fox and tapped the wall using the side of her right hand.

 

 

 

 

The two foxes stopped and kneeled down. " Mianhae! Yeonwoo! " both jane and jooe said. Ah-in the Earth Fox walked closer to the wall and said " This isn't a portal. It's a HOLE! Huge HOLE! Alright I will fix this can someone prepare foods now? I'm starving we are leaving exact 5 AM and we will fetch the Mcdonie Family for camp " Ah-in enlightened the mood.

 

 

 

 

" Alright, fix yourselves, let's all meet at the dinning area. We will leave after breakfast. No, when the Goblin is here " dabin said while caressing her head. Ah-in was now waving her hand, casting a spell. The cement wall that turns to pieces joined together, no cracks can be seen. The 4 foxes went back to their hives.

 

 

 

 

The 5 humans immediately went to their post. Daniel guarding gate, Hyunwoo standing at the end of the stairs, Jin cooking at the kitchen, Sana and Tzuyu set up the dinning table. The Sun Fox Haemosu Hong Jong-Hyun was not far from the Mansion hiding his Aura.

 

 

 

 

After 5 minutes Gong the Goblin arrived with the 3 camping cars and the Grim Reaper Lee Dong-wook. Daniel asked him if who is he and Gong the goblin explained that Yeonwoo knows him. Daniel let them in and before they got far he said " Watch out, don't try to piss Ms. Yeonwoo. I think she's not in a good mood and also the others ". The Goblin Yoo Gong smiled to Daniel not worried at all.

 

 

 

 

The Goblin and the Grim Reaper entered the main door and saw Hyunwoo. The Butler greet them and gesture them to sit. Gong spoke " Hyunwoo the camping cars are outside the gate, can you drive them in? " Hyunwoo nod and walked outside the Mansion when the legendary 9 tailed White Fox stood at the end of the stairs with the Earth, Fire and the Water Fox.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter