010 Revenge

Perish in your arms

 

{Raeyeon’s P.O.V}

The moments where I first met Woohyun flashed in my mind. The way he held his hands gently and astound me with his dance skills, I have to say it was attractive at first. Never would I think he was my bodyguard the next day. Upset at first, because I thought he was playing with me the other night on the dance floor, feeling that I made a fool of myself for actually flirting with him.

In doubt, I would hate him but in time, I adore him. His companion meant everything to me. Although he might be greasy at times, but still they were pleasant moments.

{End of P.O.V}

 

“He was paid to kill you….”

 

Those words came out like daggers from Minah’s mouth. It stung pretty hard to know the truth. She didn’t mind, it was her plan after all. Minah could sense everything. She knew Woohyun had feelings for Raeyeon but he was too dumb to notice it. She could sense it ever since his cold eyes darted at her in the ballroom at ake’s mansion.

 

Of course she knew she shouldn’t put any hopes on his feelings towards her. It was her fault for lying to him and yet she hated the fact that Woohyun actually cared for another girl.

 

Revenge, hatred, all bottled into one. To avenge it, she just needed to pay him the prize which is telling Raeyeon the truth. That’s the only way.

 

She stared at Raeyeon with the gun in her hand and without hesitations; she pulled the trigger, aiming towards her chest.

 

Raeyeon squeeze her eyes tightly, not wanting to see what’s happening next. The next thing she should feel was hurt or pain or worst, dying but nothing seemed to happen.  

 

Curious, she opened hrt eyes and found Hoya on the floor, grunting. Woohyun’s eyes stared at him in shock. Minah scoffed. “You were supposed to die, dear Raeyeon shii,” she said while pointing the gun to her again.

 

This time, Woohyun managed to shoot the gun in Minah’s hand and it flew away from her grip. She cursed and glared at him. He shot the chain that tied Raeyeon and she fell by Hoya’s side. Minah scoffed. “You know that it won’t do you any good,” she said and Woohyun just stood there staring at the sobbing Raeyeon. “She’ll hate you,” Minah added.

 

He glanced at her. “and it’s your fault.”

 

“Mine? You’re the one who accepted the whole deal.”

 

“and I managed to find a way to break the deal off. Thanks to you I couldn’t.”

 

Again, she scoffed. “You’re such a jerk Woohyun.” She said while brushing her fingers to her hair. Frustrated, she walked out of the place with Jinyoung by her side.

 

“Hoya shii~” Raeyeon nudged him and he turned weakly to face him.

 

“Gwenchana?” he asked and bit his lips.

 

“Stop worrying about me,” she cried. “Why do you have to do that!” she hit his arm hard but all Hoya did was smile at her.

 

“I’m kinda hurt right now,” he muttered.

 

“I hate you,” she said and he smiled again.

 

“Me too,” he chuckled and tried to sit.

 

“Don’t move!” she squeaked.

 

“I’m fine.” He said and tore his shirt. “I seemed to wear full protection today. Got a bad feeling,” he explained while checking the bullet on his bullet proof vest.

 

Raeyeon heaved a relief sigh. “You scared me!”

 

Hoya smiled and swiftly move his hands to smeared her tears. “You crybaby.”

 

The scene pains him. Woohyun didn’t say anything. Everything was completely his fault. If he hadn’t except Hyejin’s offer, he wouldn’t have been here in this mess, he wouldn’t meet Minah or worst, he wouldn’t feel so hurt to see Raeyeon hates him. What can he say to make Raeyeon trust him again? He betrayed her. He betrayed everyone that trusted him including Hoya.

 

Just at the moment, Sunggyu appeared. His eyes searching for Raeyeon and he was relieved she was okay but once he saw Woohyun. He quickly pointed his gun to him. “I know I shouldn’t have trust you,” he muttered.

 

“I kept my words. She’s save,” Woohyun replied to him.

 

Sunggyu lowered his gun.

 

Raeyeon glanced at Woohyun and their eyes met. He smiled weakly at her before turning his back at her and muttered a sorry before walking away with the pain in his chest.

 

She bit her lips. Honestly, she didn’t want him to leave. She didn’t want to lose him but what could have been done when he betrayed her? She trusted him and but it pains her more to see him walking away. The more she wanted him to stay, the more she knew it was impossible. She looked away and Hoya caught her red-handed.

 

“It’s now or never,” Hoya muttered.

 

She smiled weakly. “I know. But I can’t.” she answered and help him stood, ignoring her clenching heart.

 

Myungsoo abruptly swung hard Hyejin’s bedroom door and found the room empty. “The heck Hyejin,” he cursed and went to search her desk. At least, let him find something, something that could lead him to Hyejin. Papers were scattered on the table and each article were about Pyojin’s incident. Police report, bank account and other things related to her dad.

 

He sighed in frustration.

 

“Hyung?” Sungjong appeared by the frame door.

 

“Where is she?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Hyejin! Where is she?” Myungsoo yelled. His losing his patience.

 

“She went to see Shinman,” Sungjong answered, still confuse on what’s going on.

 

“Tsk!” Myungsoo was about to dash off when Hyejin appeared in front of him.

 

“Oh? Oppa,” she looked at him, acting like nothing happen.

 

“Where have you been?”

 

“Somewhere.”

 

“Where have you been?!” this time, Myungsoo’s voice were rough and she knew he was mad. He’s giving her the stern look everytime she created trouble.

 

“It’s none of your concern,” she said and looked away.

 

Myungsoo grab hold of her wrist. “You almost killed me,” he muttered. “Is that none of my concern?”

 

“But you’re not dead,” she snapped and stared at him sternly.

 

Myungsoo heaved a weak sigh. “What is wrong with you?” he asked, trying to keep his temper down.

 

She looked away and tried to release her hand from Myungsoo’s grip although she knew it was going to be hopeless. She ran out of energy, she’s been doing a lot of things. Things that she didn’t want Myungsoo to concern himself with. “Let go Myungsoo,” she muttered under her breath.

 

He cupped her cheeks and made her face him. His cold eyes stares hers. “What happen?”

 

If this keeps going on, Hyejin knew what will happen next. Everytime Myungsoo looked at her, she’ll tell everything to him. All of her hardships, all of her problems, everything will eventually loose. But this time, she won’t let it happen. She won’t cling to him anymore and she wanted to take revenge alone, she didn’t want to hurt anyone except for ake. That was her promise. She held both Myungsoo’s wrist and look into his eyes.

 

“This time, let me do things on my own.” She bit and slip off Myungsoo’s hands from her. “Don’t you dare interrupt.” She warned him and made her way out of the room.

                                                                 

Myungsoo bit his lips. “Damn it.” 

 


Author's note: did i made you wait? =.=" I'm so sorry. but i hope you like the update~