Reflecting

Past and Present

As the student gather up in the classroom and present their findings everybody cheers for them except key and yonghwa who keep looking out the window for Nichkhun, yoona and Doojoon. Inside they are worried that something might have happened but also not so worried because if something had happened then the whole school would’ve heard it by now.

Nicole: yah key?

Key: huh what?

Nicole: it’s our turn.

Key: oh okay.

Nicole: (goes up in front of the class) so as you all know I am paired up with key and here is what I found out about him. Key is a nice guy inside even though he acts like a jerk. He is strong and is determined to make life easier for his mum who he loves with all his heart. He is someone who you can rely on and is a good friend and will be there for you and stand by you even when people abandon you. And I would like to say that key I am sorry for judging you before. I hope you can forgive me and we can become friends.

Jessica: lame.

Teacher: ignore that comment Nicole. I thought it was wonderful. Key it’s your turn now.

Key: (looking at the door) well Nicole is half American and half Korean which I think is so cool. She’s an only child and she’s got a strong personality and like me she is also a good friend. She sticks up fore her friends and defends them. She is not afraid to hold back and say what she wants. And she had a pet dog but he died when she was young.

Teacher: okay thank you key you guys can go back to your seats.

Nicole: thank you. (Heads back to sit next to key since everybody is who paired up is sitting together. She whispers something to key) yah are you okay?

Key: I’m fine.

Nicole: you seem lost.

Key: just wondering where those three could be?

Nicole: I’m sure they’re fine. They’ll be here soon.

Key: I hope so. Man I just hope they haven’t gotten into a fight.

Nicole: don’t worry it’ll be okay.

Key: hmm yeah. Anyways thank you.

Nicole: for what?

Key: for not talking about my dad.

Nicole: (gives him a sly wink) you’re welcome (she turns around as Jessica and Yuri are getting ready for their turn and most of the boys whistle).

Teacher: so ladies let’s hear you two.

Yuri: I’ll be going first. So Jessica is also half American and half Korean and she’s really cool. And up until now she’s only had one serious boyfriend and he broke her heart so he’s a jerk. She’s beautiful and determined and she achieves all her goals. And last of all she’s my best friend. (Receives mixed reactions).

Jessica: that was sweet babes.

Yuri: you’re welcome.

Teacher: okay. So Jessica you go.

Jessica: thank you. So like me Yuri also got her heart broken by a boy who she truly loved. She is pretty, intelligent and honest that’s why people love her. She is there when I need her and she knows how to cheer me up and yuri thank you for being born. And that is all.

Nicole: (to key) I thought we were presenting something new not what we already knew.

Key: (laughs) I know. I guess their brains aren’t working properly.

Teacher: so who’s next?

Yonghwa: us.

Teacher: okay come on up then.

Yonghwa: so I’ll be presenting you with interesting facts about our new student Seohyun. Well first of all she can play piano like a professional. She likes sweet potatoes the most and doesn’t eat junk food often because she says you’ll die from eating junk food. She is an only child and she makes everyone proud of her and that’s it. (Everyone claps except Jessica and Yuri).

Seohyun: umm thank you for that. Yonghwa plays guitar and sings really well. He will do well if he decides to go into music business. He has two brothers both of whom are currently studying in London. Yonghwa is best friends with Nichkhun and him and I have been friends since kindergarten. And that’s all. Thank you. (Again receives massive claps).

Teacher: well done guys. You’ve done well. Go and sit down. (After few seconds) hold on. Where are those three? Key do you know?

Key: no.

Teacher: oh god. I hope they’re not in trouble. Did anyone hear anything? Oh my god I bet they’re fighting. Yonghwa try calling Nichkhun please?

Yonghwa: (after phoning Nichkhun) he turned it off.

Teacher: key can you try calling Doojoon?

Key: (calls Doojoon) it’s off.

Teacher: Nicole?

Nicole: I tried her phone as well it’s off.

Teacher: oh dear something’s wrong. Nicole can you go and check the nurse-(he is cut off by Doojoon’s massive laughter along with yoona’s. those two stop laughing as soon as they see the look on the teacher’s face) where the hell have you two been? Where is khun?

Yonghwa: yoona did something happen to him?

Doojoon: he’s gone.

Yonghwa: what? Yah what did you do you bastard?

Yoona: chill yonghwa. Nichkhun had to go because of an emergency. He wanted to stay but Doojoon told him to go. I’ll tell you what happened later okay?

Yonghwa: oh okay.

Teacher: you could’ve come and told me. God I thought something must have happened.

Doojoon: why because I was there.

Teacher: no it’s jus-

Doojoon: forget it can we have our go now.

Teacher: okay.

Doojoon: do you want to go first?

Yoona: if you don’t mind.

Doojoon: no I don’t mind. Go ahead.

Yoona: so about Doojoon despite the image of a bad guy he is actually a nice person and has a good heart. He is someone who will go to great length to protect people close to him. He is a great friend and a great human being. He cares about people even if he doesn’t get along with them. Also when he wants to he can sort of be a clown and joke around and that is all for now. (Gets clap and good comments from the teacher).

Doojoon: I guess it’s my turn now. Well yoona she lives alone as her parents trust her to behave. She is a good friend and she likes to see the best in everybody despite how they’ve behaved towards her (looks at her and gives her a smile). And in the future she wants to be an actress or a doctor. Personally I think she’ll be good at being doctor because she can connect with anybody and she herself has a good heart and a smile that makes her look innocent and someone worth trusting. And that’s the end. (Again receives good reactions)

Jessica: (to Yuri) what the hell just happened?

Yuri: I don’t know. I’m confused.

Seohyun: (to yonghwa) is it me or do you think something weird just happened?

Yonghwa: same here. What the hell is going on? Why are they being so nice to each other?

Key: (to Nicole) yah is yoona a witch or something?

Nicole: what do you mean?

Key: it’s like she’s cast a spell on him or something.

Nicole: what are you going on about?

Key: its weird but I think this is the first time in a long time I’ve seen Doojoon laugh like that. It’s nice seeing him be happy and not mad for once.

Nicole: told you being around her you can’t help but be happy. You just wait and see by the end of this project he’ll become a new man and so will you.

Key: huh?

Nicole: well since Doojoon and yoona will be spending lots of time together we’ll be hanging around with them as well and soon enough without knowing you’ll change because of her.

Key: how can you be so sure?

Nicole: I’ve witnessed it before?

Key: with who?

Nicole: park jaebom.

Key: who’s he?

Nicole: someone close to us both.

HEY GUYS SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND HOPE IT WASN’T TOO BORING. I’LL GO INTO DETAILS ABOUT RELATIONHSIP BETWEEN YOONA AND JAEBOM LATER IN THE STORY. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD WONDERFUL NEW YEAR AND I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MEJ.