revealed

Past and Present

As the rest of the guys wait out in the cafeteria laughing and chatting inside the cafeteria is a different story. As the two boys walk towards the lunch lady Doojoon sort of tries to take a step back but is pushed forward by Nichkhun who accidentally pushes him too hard and he lands on the lunch lady.

Lunch lady: omo what are you doing Doojoon? Have you finally come to confess to me with Nichkhun as your witness?

Doojoon: (whispers) in your dreams.

Lunch lady: what was that darling?

Nichkhun: he means he needs to ask you something?

Lunch lady: okay what is it?

Doojoon: heat these (give her the sweet potatoes).

Lunch lady: and what would you do if I did it?

Nichkhun: a kiss.

Lunch lady: (super excited) really Doojoon?

Doojoon: (to khun) aren’t you supposed to help me? (To lunch lady) no you won’t be getting a kiss.

Lunch lady: fine no warm potatoes then.

Doojoon: wait fine I’ll give you a kiss BUT on the cheeks.

Lunch Lady: fine.

As the people wait patiently outside the two boys finally emerge with Nichkhun looking like he going to fall on the floor laughing and with Doojoon being red on the face from embarrassment.

Key: what happened to you?

Nichkhun: well-

Doojoon: wait I’ll tell them you good-for-nothing-I’ll-help-you bastard.

Nichkhun: oi you I did help.

Doojoon: yeah but by doing what pushing me into her?

Yoona: you pushed him?

Nichkhun: I didn’t mean to. He was backing away so I thought I’d give him a little push but some how it became too hard (laughs).

Yonghwa: so some on then what happened?

Doojoon: it’s too embarrassing. You guys better not laugh.

Seohyun: we won’t.

Doojoon: oh here are you potatoes.

Seohyun: thanks.

Nicole: hurry up what happened?

Doojoon: ok here goes. We went in and asked her if she can heat it up. She said yes but she wanted something in return (stops in the middle).

Nichkhun: go on don’t be shy.

Doojoon: shut up or I’ll break you.

Key: oi tell me! Tell me! Hurry up and tell me!

Doojoon: okay, okay. She said she wanted a kiss well technically Nichkhun suggested to her that I was willing to kiss her.

Yonghwa: oh my god. Dude don’t tell me you kissed her.

Seohyun: you shouldn’t have done that. You should’ve just left it. Sorry Doojoon.

Doojoon: well that’s not the end.

Yoona: what? You did more than kiss? Ewwww.

Nicole: I can’t believe you would go that far.

Doojoon: you haven’t even listened to the full story so just listen okay. Well I said I’ll give her the kiss on the cheeks after she warms it up. So she did and she pointed towards the cheek she wanted me to kiss her on and I closed my eyes because her skin is really gross its got hair and moles. So next thing you know smack she turned her head around and before I could do anything her lips were on my lips. And this bastard right here could only stand there and laugh. He didn’t even help me. I had to force her away and come out. Other wise god knows what she would’ve done.

Yoona: (pats him on the head) well nevertheless you did well.

Doojoon: thanks.

Key: so what are we waiting for lets dig in.

As they continue to carry on eating and laughing at Doojoon for a minute you forget that these people were enemies. They looked like really close group of friends who just make each other happy. All the students that arrived in cafeteria stared at the group in shock/amazement while some scratched their head in confusion. Some were happy on seeing the scene before them but there were two people who weren’t and you guessed it. It was Yuri and Jessica who were also watching them but were watching yoona especially as she was stuck between two hot guys (khun and Doojoon) who looked like they were trying to get her attention.

Yuri: that yoona. She’s fast becoming the popular one.

Jessica: god why are they interested in the ? She’s so plain and ugly.

Yuri: true.

As the lunch time finished and everyone went back to their place the time seem to start flying faster because key (being the joker he is) drew picture of Doojoon and lunch lady kissing and passed it around to the group who wrote comments on it and handed it to Doojoon at the end. He was red in the face again while reading the comments and tore it up in pieces as soon as he finished the last bit. As the final bell rang for the end of the day all of them decided to head to go to a pizza place. As they went most of them were in the front line walking just messing about and laughing still at Doojoon who didn’t look happy at all while at the back key and yoona walked slowly.

Yoona: so key if I tell you about jaebom promise me you won’t utter a word to anyone. I’ll tell them when the time is right.

Key: ok.

Yoona: well jaebom is my cousin. And we are really close like brothers and sisters. We grew up together but he went to America and I didn’t hear from him for a while. I used to hear from others about him every now and then. And it was all negative things. He changed when he went. Apparently he started drinking even when he was a minor and I found out that a girl that he loved broke up with him and he went down even more. Vandalising properties and getting into fights. But he returned and when I went to see him he wasn’t the cousin I knew instead of happy chubby boy I got a skinny shaved head boy in front of me. He didn’t talk to me and just walked away. Even after coming back he was still acting like a goon and soon enough he started taking drugs. Me and Nicole-she had stayed with me though out all this- tried to get him to stop his habits but it didn’t work. So I came up with only thing that could stop him.

Key: what?

Yoona: I tried to kill myself.

Key: (shocked) you did what?

Yoona: (tearful) it was only thing I could do to save my friend. Soon after that somehow he managed to pull himself together. He stopped taking drugs and stopped hanging out with wrong groups. He came to my hospital bed and told me that he’d been stupid and how grateful he was toward me and Nicole for trying to help him. And how he would never do anything wrong again because he said that it pained him to see me like this and he didn’t want it to happen again. So afterwards he started to do something he like which was rapping/dancing. He got a group together with 6 other guys and right now-don’t tell anyone this-but they are signed to one of the biggest company in Korea.

Key: which one?

Yoona: JYP entertainment.

Key: Cool.

Yoona: they are soon coming out with an album. He called me yesterday and told me the details.

Key: oh. Wait a minute I know how I heard his name.

Yoona: how?

Key: well you see you’re not the only one who is linked with someone who is going to be famous. I have a cousin as well and he is a JYP trainee as well and he is also going to debut in a group with three other guys. I heard it while he was telling me about these guys who looked beastly-but in a good way-and that particularly jaebom impressed him a lot.

Yoona: really?

What’s your cousin’s name?

Key: Onew.

Yoona: ahh ok.

Doojoon: (turns back) you slow pokes hurry up and come on otherwise we’ll be late.

Key: (running towards them with yoona) okay man. Oh by the way yoona my lips are sealed.

Yoona: glad to hear it mate.

Key: so does this mean we’re friends now?

Yoona: sure.

Key: cool.

They join their group of friends in the front and join in on teasing Doojoon. While they are laughing and are happy what they don’t know is that happiness doesn’t last forever or does it? they’ll face dilemmas, they’ll struggle, two people will lose someone they love, some will experience their first love, some will get their first kiss but besides all this they’ll all realise one thing: that is that no matter where you are in life or what you’re going through you’ll always have group of people to rely on to help you and they’re called friends.