sleepover

Past and Present

 The next day went pretty fast for the group as they shared stories about themselves and had a laugh all the while people still kept scratching their head in confusion to why they suddenly became so close. As the day came to an end they all started making their way home.

Key: it’s a shame you guys won’t be at the party.

Nichkhun: yeah well you guys have fun.

Doojoon: so what are you doing today then?

Yoona: nothing.

Key: you’re lying.

Yoona: no I’m not.

Key: you totally are. Look at you. So come on spill.

Nichkhun: we might as well tell them then.

Nicole: if you must.

Seohyun: fine.

Yonghwa: we’re having a sleep over.

Doojoon: what, with these girls?

Yoona: yep.

Doojoon: okay isn’t that a bit weird?

Yonghwa: well I thought so but Nichkhun convinced me to agree to it?

Doojoon: Dude are you by chance GAY?

Nichkhun: shut up. This is a golden opportunity for us guys. I mean how often will you get a chance to watch girl’s sleepover.

Key: (to yoona) can I come?

Yoona: I don’t know. Don’t you have that party to go to?

Key: screw the party. Can I come?

Yoona: I don’t know. Girls what do you think?

Nicole: he can come but on one condition. He’ll have to do what the other two guys are doing.

Yoona: Seohyun what do you think.

Seohyun: I agree with Nicole.

Key: so what is it that me and Doojoon have to do then?

Doojoon: dude did I agree to go? No I don’t think so.

Key: oh come on you know you want to.

Doojoon: fine.

 Yoona explain to the guys what they have to do and that they must agree to everything the girls say. First there is protest from both of them but after a while they agree to it. So the two boys forget about the party and head home to get their stuff. Around evening through the instruction that yoona had given them they finally managed to get to her house. Upon arriving they are both impressed with the house and sort of jealous at the same time that yoona is living there alone. As they ring the bell they are greeted by a glum looking Nichkhun.

 Key: (as entering the house) why the sad face?

Nichkhun: oh you’ll find out soon.

Doojoon: where are the girls and yonghwa?

Nichkhun: upstairs doing something to yonghwa. I heard a scream earlier but I don’t know what’s going on. It’s my turn next so I’ll probably find out.

Key: (laughs) good luck mate.

Nichkhun: you’re after me and then it’s Doojoon so you know. You’re going to suffer as well.

Key: .

Doojoon: indeed.

 As the three nervous looking boys wait downstairs more scream can be heard from upstairs. Soon after they lock yonghwa in the next room upstairs and instruct for Nichkhun to come up. Yoona sees Doojoon shaking his legs in nervousness and she gives that evil yet cute smile which makes the matter even worse. Again they hear couple more screams. Again the same procedures is repeated again and its key’s turn. And the same thing happens. Doojoon takes slow steps upstairs as he is scared of what in store for him and by the sounds of screams it didn’t look good. He could hear the guys mumbling angrily and complaining from the next room. As he enters the room he immediately turns to run but is stopped by yoona.

Yoona: (in an evil) where do you think you’re going?

Doojoon: yah let me out. I didn’t agree to this. Key did.

Yoona: but you have entered our room which mean young man you life is in our hands now (laughs evilly).

Nicole: yah yoona stop it. Doojoon if you want to stay you do this. If you don’t then you’re welcome to go.

Doojoon: (looks at yoona) fine.

The girls start their procedures. They first thing they do is tie up Doojoon’s hair in little pigtails. Then they put headband on and after that paint his toes and nails. He is resisting but the tree girls hold him down. The next step is that they give him something to wear. Its pink pyjama with heart shapes on them.

Doojoon: I am not wearing this.

Yoona: tough. You have no choice but to wear it.

Seohyun: the others did so you have to.

Doojoon: fine (starts taking his clothes off and the girls scream) what?

Seohyun: go next door and change you ert. What are you trying to do flash us.

Doojoon: (goes red) I didn’t do it on purpose.

Nicole: of course you didn’t now scoot.

He does as he’s told and when he goes next door he can’t hold his laughter at the sight of the boys. They have all got tiny pigtails on their head and are all wearing girly pyjamas and nail varnish. As the night goes on they all forget about what they’re wearing and have fun even though the girls ordered them every ten minutes. They shared stories made fun of each other, ate loads of food, danced (except Doojoon) and played games. It was a proper sleepover and Doojoon liked it because he had never been to one as nobody had ever invited him. He goes to the kitchen to get something to drink followed by Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: so what did you think?

Doojoon: not bad.

Nichkhun: what do you mean not bad? It was the best fun I had in ages with friends.

Doojoon: (smirks) we’re friends now are we?

Nichkhun: I thought we were.

Doojoon: well then I guess we must be.

Nichkhun: good.

Yoona: you guys come n up we’re playing pin the tail.

Nichkhun: be right up.

Yoona: okay.

Doojoon: man you’re so obvious.

Nichkhun: what do you mean?

Doojoon: you like her.

Nichkhun: (smiles) I guess I do.

Doojoon: so why don’t you tell her?

Nichkhun: what if she doesn’t feel the same way?

Doojoon: its worth asking even if she give you the answer you don’t want to hear.

Nichkhun: now’s not the right time.

Doojoon: you better move quick before somebody else gets there.

Nichkhun: like who? (They hear yoona call them again from upstairs) man I guess we better go. (He leaves leaving Doojoon behind)

Doojoon: like me.

As the night goes on they become all tired they fall asleep. The girls sleep upstairs while the boys sleep downstairs in the living room. That night for the first time they all fall asleep with smile on their faces for the same reason as each other. But smiles don’t last forever right?