confession

Past and Present

At the party:

Yuri went around the house looking for Jessica who was nowhere to be found. She finally found Jessica sitting outside and lost in her own thoughts.

Yuri: yah jess (sitting beside her) what are you doing out here?

Jessica: ahh nothing.

Yuri: are you upset about the guys not coming to the party.

Jessica: nope. I don’t even care anymore.

Yuri: than what is it?

Jessica: i..umm… it’s just that today I was passing by the mall when I was going home and I saw jaebom.

Yuri: omg did you talk to him?

Jessica: nope. It was only for few seconds thought. At first I thought I was imagining it at first but I wasn’t and before I could talk to him he was gone.

Yuri: so what are you going to do now?

Jessica: I’ve sent him an email and hopefully it’s still the same. I am just waiting for his reply.

Yuri; I’m sure he’ll reply. I mean after all you were his first love.

Jessica: I am not sure. Not after how I treated him.

Yuri; it’s in the past though. I am sure he has forgiven you.

Jessica: let’s hope so. (Suddenly her iphone bleeps).  Ohh it’s him. He’s replied.

Yuri: quick, what does it say?

Jessica: it says “hey Jessica. Yeah it’s been a long time. I am fine. How have you been? Yeah I was in the area to do some work. I don’t know if I’ll have time to come see you as I am very busy at the moment. I also hope that we can forget the past and stay just as friends”. That’s all he says.

Yuri: oh. Jess you okay?

Jessica: (tearful) yeah I am fine.

Yuri: do you still like him.

Jessica: I don’t know. Its just when I saw him all I remembered was the happy times spent together.

Yuri: things will be fine.

Jessica: I can only hope so.

Yuri: come on then let’s go back to the party and have some fun.

Jessica: okay.

 

Saturday morning:

As yoona gets up early in the morning and goes downstairs she sees the boys sleeping in weird postures in the living room and lets out a little chuckle. She goes in the kitchen to start preparing breakfast when she notices Nichkhun already there making breakfast.

Yoona: yah what are you doing?

Nichkhun: making breakfast.

Yoona: it’s okay. I’ll make it. You go back to sleep.

Nichkhun: nah its okay. I’ll make it. Since you let me stay here at least I can do something to show you my gratitude.

Yoona: (laughs) you’re funny. But let me help.

Nichkhun: nope. You can go back to sleep.

Yoona: but I-

Nichkhun: (pushing her out of the kitchen) come on go back up. I’ll call you when it’s ready.

Yoona: you’re really weird. Most guys would ask for help and you’re not going to take it even if I am offering.

Nichkhun: seriously I have confidence in my cooking so I don’t want anybody to help me.

Yoona: fine then. Later if it gets too much don’t ask me.

Nichkhun: you’re on.

Yoona: (going up the stairs) you’ll be sorry you refused my help.

Nichkhun: (turning away) no I won’t.

As yoona runs upstairs she stumbles and falls backwards letting out a shriek loud enough to wake everyone up and just in time for Nichkhun to turn around and for yoona to fall on top of him. Everyone comes to see what happened but are shocked to see yoona and Nichkhun in that position. Doojoon is quick to react as he pulls her up and away from him.

Doojoon: are you okay?

Yoona: yeah I am fine I just tripped that’s all.

Key: oh really? And you managed to fall on top of him. Yoona that’s really suspicious.

Nichkhun: yah it’s true. She fell.

Nicole: (teasing the both of them) yeah but how come she fell on top of you?

Yonghwa: are you sure it wasn’t on purpose.

Yoona: no it wasn’t. I really fell and he just caught me.

Seohyun: okay I believe you (in a sarcastic way).

Nichkhun: can we just drop it?

Doojoon: yeah. If they say that’s what happened then that’s what happened. Just leave it okay? (goes back into the living room).

Key: I am going back as well.

Seohyun: me too.

Yonghwa: me as well.

Nicole: if everyone is then I might as well. You guys can go back to what you were doing (winks at yoona who blushes).

Yoona: well that was embarrassing.

Nichkhun: yep.

Yoona: do you still want me to go away?

Nichkhun: well you can stay and help if you want.

Yoona: (laughs) I knew it. I knew you would eventually want my help.

Nichkhun: (laughs) alright then let’s start mission breakfast.

As both of them prepare they get talking about many things from family to their first love to their first heart break and so on.

Nichkhun: (stops yoona from doing what she is doing and grabs her hand) yoona.

Yoona: what are you doing (surprised by his actions).

Nichkhun: have you ever been in a situation where you have realised that you think of a certain person as more than a friend.

Yoona: why are you asking me this all of a sudden?

Nichkhun: just tell me.

Yoona: (looks away) I have and I still do.

Nichkhun: who?

Yoona: it’s embarrassing.

Nichkhun: I won’t say anything (feeling bit jealous).

Yoona: you don’t understand. It’s really embarrassing.

Nichkhun: what’s wrong with telling me?

Yoona: I am going to have a shower now. You can prepare the breakfast by your self (she hurries to run out of the door when Nichkhun again pulls her towards him). Yah let me go.

Nichkhun: not until you tell me who.

Yoona: no I won’t. And besides I don’t even know how he feels.

Nichkhun: fine I won’t let you go then. Anyways what’s wrong with telling me?

Yoona: why do you think?

Nichkhun: I don’t know.

Yoona: (leans closer to him almost making their lips touch) because stupid it’s you.

 Having said that she runs out of the room leaving Nichkhun behind who is mixing together the food ingredients and grinning like he’s just won the jackpot.