New Friends

Past and Present

As the Monday morning arrives the students get out of bed half-heartedly not really wanting to but have to since the projects starts. Yoona is already up and ready and is waiting for the two boys to come so that they can go to the care home to look after the older man. As she is waiting she receives a call from non other than jaebom.

Yoona: jaebom why haven’t you called me in last few days?

Jaebom: I was busy with practice and stuff.

Yoona: is that how it’s going to be from now on you being too busy to make time for me?

Jaebom: you stupid don’t say that. I’ll always have time for you no matter what.

Yoona: then why haven’t you called? Give me one good reason.

Jaebom: well we are going to be debuting soon. And I got to write few raps for it and had to work really hard that’s why I don’t have time to call people. Sorry.

Yoona: ahh I was just joking I know you’re busy. So what’s up?

Jaebom: I need a favour off you.

Yoona: what is it? And what’s in it for me?

Jaebom: well you’ll get to come to all our concerts if we’re successful for free and you can bring whoever you want.

Yoona: umm throw in some free food then it’s a deal.

Jaebom: (laughs) okay. So the favour is I have been assigned a leader and I need to find a name for our group. I cant think of any decent one so you don’t you do me a favour and please as my best friend come up with one for me.

Yoona: it’s a deal. So what are you doing now then?

Jaebom: ohh I am just off to do some choreo-(just then yoona’s hears loud noises coming from the other side and it looks as if they are making fun of jaebom. All she can hear is “who is it jaebom”, “is it your girl friend”, “come on show us how she looks like”. Then she hears jaebom yell at the top of his voice.) GET AWAY FROM THE PHONE. AND NO SHE’S NOT MY GIRL. I AM TALKING TO MY BESTFRIEND. GO AWAY YOU GUYS.

Yoona: (laughs) yah who are they?

Jaebom: just my band members. Sorry about that.

Yoona: it’s okay. Can I speak to them? Let’s do a video call.

Jaebom: but yoo-(but before he can say anything else yoona starts video calling form the other side and he has no choice but to accept it but before he does he warns s about not saying anything inappropriate. They all promise but have their fingers crossed) yoona meet my members. My stupid members meet yoona.

Boys: hello nice to meet you.

Yoona: hello my name is yoona. Please introduce yourselves to me one by one so I can remember you guys next time.

Boy 1: (looks like a look-alike of famous singer rain) hello yoona-shi my name is Junho.

Boy 2: (who looks like little shy chicken Nado) heya yoona-shi my name is wooyoung.

Boy 3: (who looks like a ganster with his goth like appearance) hello yoona-shi my name is junsu.

Boy 4: (who looks like hot hong kong actor Ron Ng Cheuk-hei) hello yoona-shi I am the youngest of the group and my name is changsung.

Boy 5: (who literally looks like a greek god and a y beast. When yoona sees him her heart does skip a beat but she shakes any erty thoughts away from it since she now has nichkhun) hello yoona-shi. How are you? my name is taecyeon but you can call me taec.

Yoona: hello all of you. I’ll make sure to remember you names next time we meet.

Taecyeon: oh really? I bet you’ll forget.

Yoona: no I won’t I good with people’s name.

Changsung: so when are we meeting you?

Jaebom: yah you. you don’t even know her and you’re already asking her to meet you?

Changsung: it’s not like I am asking her on a date. Let’s just have a little get together as group of friends.

Junsu: ohh I like that idea.

Junho: yeah me too.

Wooyoung: I know how about this weekend. We finally get a break and I am sure you must be free yoona-shi?

Jaebom: no she’s not free. She has to do her schoolwork probably and she has her own friends to hang out with instead of you monkeys.

Junho: if we are monkeys then you are the mother monkey since you are the leader. Isn’t that right yoona-shi?

Yoona: it’s true you are the mother monkey jaebom. And okay I am free this weekend. We don’t get homework for a while now since we are doing a project and it starts today.

Jaebom: then what are you doing talking on the phone. Go do your project.

Yoona: yah you’re the one who called me.

Jaebom: I know. Hang up the phone now yoona and go do your project.

Yoona: ok bie jae-

Junho: wait yoona-shi.

Yoona: yes?

Jhuno: where are we meeting?

Yoona: oh yes. Well there is this little café called “café sweet” and its one of the best café in town.

Wooyoung: okay how do we get there?

Yoona: oh jaebom knows.

Wooyoung: so what time shall we say?

Yoona: umm how about around 11:30.

Wooyoung: great. It’s a date then- (gets a glare from jaebom and a laugh from yoona) I mean a get together.

Yoona: (laughs) haha okay. well then I should get going. Bye guys. bye jaebom.

Jaebom: bie.

All theguys: bye yoona-shi see you.

After yoona hangs up the boys all berakout in excited chatter.

Taecyeon: yah you stupid. Why were you hiding her from us?

Junsu: she’s so pretty.

Junho: man she looks like a goddess.

Wooyoung: her eyes are seductive.

Changsung: I think I’ve fallen in love with her.

Jaebom: all of you shut up and let’s go back to doing some more pratice.

Taecyeon: ohh why don’t you want to talk about her?

Changsung: hyung I call dibs on her so you can’t have her.

Junsu: you can’t just call dibs.

Changsung: I just did.

Wooyoung: I did too then.

Junho: fine I call dibs as well.

Taecyeon: same here.

The 5 boys go off to their pratice arguing about yoona (in a good way just to piss jaebom off) and saying how she’s their dream girl all the while jaebom is just looking at their members in disbelief. But he isn’t surprised since yoona always had that sort of effects on boys ever since they were kids.