Chapter 2

Because I'm Here for You (Eng Ver)

Siwon just returned from his works. Yes, in his age of 22 he had been one of the managers in his father’s company. Don’t think his father gave it to him. No, he had to work really hard to get what he had now. His father wasn’t the type of father who would give him anything. Siwon needed to prove he’s suitable for that position.

His car stopped in the front of bakery near his house.

Well, buying bread for Kyuhyun, to accompany his study will be a good idea. He smiled and entered the bakery

Siwon came out from the bakery with a cup of ice cappuccino in one hand and a bag of fresh bread in the other hand. Unconsciously, he smiled at the thought of Kyuhyun’s face when he saw his favorite bread. Surely he would be so cute, Siwon thought.

He accidentally glanced at the park in front of him. His eyes caught a sight of a guy, standing behind the tree. Siwon recognized the brown coat that the guy wore.

Kyuhyun?

Half running. He approached the guy. He stared at his brother and he could saw his brother’s hands were clenched and shaking.

Kyuhyun didn’t realize his brother was standing behind him, too angry to notice.

Siwon took a step forward slowly, didn’t want to surprise the younger. Vaguely, he heard voices come from girls who were talking not far from them.

“ . . . Yes, I accept Yonghwa. Yesterday he made our relationship official.”

Wait, I think I know this voice

“So, how about Kyuhyun?”

Eh, why do they bring Kyuhyun along?

“I’ll break up with him when the Student Council’s events are finished. You know that I pretend to love him so he’s willing to help, right?”

“So you really asked him to go out just because of that reason? Ya! Seoseo, you’re cruel!”

“Aah, now I understand why you’d go out with him, when your heart is just for Yonghwa all this time.” Sunny finally spoke out her thought

“Hehe, am I? Yaah, but we all know that he has become almost all teacher’s favorite, his ideas are brilliant too. Without him, I don’t know if we could hold the events or not and those events are so important for Yonghwa, I should help him no matter what, rite?”

“Don’t you feel guilty? I mean he is busy, and he accepted it because you’re the one who asked for his help”

“Feel guilty? Humm, not really. Since I never loved him from the start. Hey don’t give me that look Yoona, Sunny. I know he is handsome, talented, and smart. But who would want in a relationship with a brute like him? He isn’t romantic, and the way he speaks is just so crude.”

DEG! Siwon jerked. Siwon never understand, how could his brother agreed to help Student Council member, while he was so busy with his Olympiad and math club. Now he understand the reason was because Seohyun asked him to do that. Seohyun, his brother’s first love, and the only one whom he loved so much next to his family.

He followed his brother’s gaze, hope he was wrong. But he didn’t, as he expected, he found Seohyun with Yoona and Sunny there.

Kyuhyun approached those girls. Their face became pale when they realized who was standing in front of them.

“Ky..kyu chagi.. What are you doing here? H... how long have... have you been standing there?” Seohyun stammered. But Kyuhyun didn’t answer, just stay silent.

“K.. kyu, honey?”

“Long enough to hear all of the conversation” Kyuhyun answered, his voice was shaking from holding the anger inside him.

“K... Kyu, I could explained”

“We’re over, Seo” with that, Kyuhyun left them. Seohyun stunned for a while before started running to Kyuhyun.

“D... don’t, I could explain, really.” Seohyun tried and grabbed his arms. She was afraid if Kyuhyun would ruin the event.

“No need to worry, I will be professional. I won’t ruin the events” he spoke, as if he knew what was on Seohyun’s mind. Unconsciously, she released his arms and let Kyuhyun go. Well, she didn’t have any other reason to make him stay. That’s all what she wants, rite?

Yoona and Sunny came to her.

“How? Is he mad?”

“What should we do now?”

“Yes he is mad, but don’t worry. He promised me he will be professional” She answered with a small smile on her face.

! Damn that girl! Kyuhyun just loved her so much and what? He used Kyuhyun? His kyuhyun? How dared she still smile after what she had done?

Siwon walked out from his place, approached the girls.

“Seo Joo-hyun” Siwon’s voice surprised them.

“Si... siwon oppa” Yoona stammered. She was surprised to find the person that she loved standing behind them. Sure, Siwon knew what had happened, and Yoona could tell, they or maybe seohyun is in big trouble now.

Siwon poured the ice cappuccino on his hand to Seohyun. Successfully made Seohyun’s white dress became brownish and smelly.

“Kyaa Oppaaaa! What are you doing?” Seohyun almost cry. The dress is a gift from Yonghwa, and become one of her favorite dress.

“You know what? Even the out there is much better than you. At least they still have their heart, but you? You f*#!@*g little B%@#h !! Don’t think I’ll let you go easily” after that Siwon left those girls. Seohyun started crying, never even once in her life someone said that hurtful words to her.

Siwon’s harsh words left all three girls stunned, shocked to see a well-mannered, sophisticated Siwon, a 22 years old manager, infamous all over Seoul not only for his good looking appearance but because of his well-mannered attitude, saying something foul like that. Seohyun slowly slide to the ground and crying. No one, ever, talked to her like that. Seohyun, everybody respect for her elegance and beauty. Nobody ever insulted her, whatever she did….until now.

***

Kyuhyun throw a pebble to the lake in front of him. He watched as the pebble touch water and create ripple in the lake. The sun goes down, but he still didn’t move from there. He did nothing, just throw the pebble over and over again.

He remembered his girlfriend, no his ex-girlfriend’s words. It replayed in his head. Just like a broken cassette that played the same part over and over again. He almost hit that girl on her face, but he didn’t. No, he couldn’t. That girl is his first love.

He remembered how happy he was when Seohyun asked him to go out with her. His eyes became teary when he remembered her.

No, I shouldn’t cry. I won’t cry.

Those tear didn’t fall, didn’t increase either. Yes, Cho Kyuhyun won’t cry. Even if the world are against him, as long as he has his family. Everything would be alright.

***

Siwon watched his brother from afar. Kyuhyun almost sat there for an hour, and Siwon just watched him. Maybe he had enough time alone. Siwon came to him and sat down beside his younger brother.

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, surprised.

“Hei”

“What are you doing here?”

“Accompanying you?” He said, not really sure of his answered.

“Huh?”

“I’ve watched you sitting alone, so I came”

“. . .”

“Okay, I admit, I was following you”

“Since when?”

“Long enough to know what had happened.”

“. . .”

“Kyu, are you alright?”

“I’m fine hyung”

“What about your heart? Is it really fine?”

“. . .”

“Kyu?”

“. . .”

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. The truth is, his heart hurt like hell. It’s like it’s been crushed, ripped, burn  till he didn’t know if there’s anything that would hurt him more than this.

“Kyu, you can cry if you want”

Slowly, Kyuhyun lifted up his gaze and looked right into Siwon’s eyes.

“Hyung, there is no “cry” in my vocabulary.”

Speechless… Siwon’s eyes became teary and a tear dropped from his eyes. How could his brother so tough? He didn’t know.

Siwon never saw Kyuhyun cried since that day. The day when he first met Kyuhyun, the day when Kyuhyun’s life changed and wouldn’t be the same again, he saw for the first and the last time Kyuhyun cried. Back to that day, Kyuhyun was crying loudly. Refused to eat and go out from his room in orphanage. He just crying loudly and then fell asleep. When he woke up, he started to cry again. That happened for 2 days. But after that day, he never found his brother cried, not even a single tear escaped from his eyes.

When little Kyuhyun faced one of the hardest day in his life, his friends in school bullied him, mocking him, and accused him for something that he didn’t do, he didn’t cry. Right now, his first love, the person he loved so much next to his family betrayed him, he didn’t cry either. Though they had been together for almost 8 years, Siwon just never understand what’s in Kyuhyun’s mind.

Kyuhyun’s chuckled brought Siwon’s mind back to earth.

“You’re such a crybaby” Kyuhyun’s said, still chuckled.

“Huh?” Siwon still didn’t realize that he was crying. Till he felt Kyuhyun’s finger on his cheeks, wiped the former tears.

“Hyung, I didn’t even cry!” Kyuhyun grinning.

“That’s weird, you smile more at a time like this.” A small smile appeared on Siwon’s face. Kyuhyun just keep smiling. He knew what Siwon had said was true. Usually he rarely showed his smile, but when he felt depressed or sad like this time, he would smile more or laughed. Why did he do that? Cheered up himself? He didn’t know either.

“Hyung, I won’t cry even if all people are against me, as long as I have you, Appa, Umma, and Yunho Ahjusshi by my side.” Kyuhyun smile gently.

“Don’t worry, we’ll always be by your side Kyu..”

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. . .

“But . . hyung. . . My heart. . It hurts . . so much”  the smile fade away and turned into gloomy face. Siwoncould see it in Kyuhyun's eyes.

“I know Kyu, I know.” Siwon hold his brother’s hand. Tried to soothe the younger.

“Let’s go home” Siwon pulled Kyuhyun till they both stood up. He walked to his car slowly. Behind him, Kyuhyun followed, with his hand still on Siwon’s.

Just like several years ago. When Kyuhyun felt sad or depressed, Siwon would be standing there, and held his younger brother’s hands. Lead him to go back to their home, and Siwon promised, it will always be like that, forever.

 


a/n: Chapter 2!! Umm don't know what to say.. Somehow the story become weird >.< I wanna write angst, but it failed huh.. -___-"

Hope it'll be better in the next chapter!!

@lovinkyu: aah unnie, sorry I forgot to translate the whole chapter, so I translated the end of this chapter by myself.. Because i want to update so much teehehee..

 

Kyuhyun is soo cute, isn't he? <3

Thank you for reading!!! XD