Chapter 3

Because I'm Here for You (Eng Ver)

Siwon didn’t see his brother cries. Kyuhyun is tough and strong. He knew that. But yesterday’s incident really hurt his brother, and he buried himself into his thick books to distract him from thinking about Seohyun. For the last 3 days, Kyuhyun’s study time became more and more extreme. Right after dinner Siwon saw Kyuhyun enter his bedroom to study, before he went to bed, around 11 pm, he checked up on Kyuhyun in his room and saw he still buried deep in his books, of course.  There was once Siwon woke up late at night, he checked him up again and saw he was still studying.

This was the fourth night Kyuhyun’s study time become double. Siwon became worried ~cih, who wouldn’t ?~ So he decided to get him to sleep.

Siwon was still working on his reports for his father’s company, Hyundai.  It was 11 pm, and time for bed. He walked out to Kyuhyun’s bedroom.

Click.

Oh, it was not locked ?

Slowly he entered the room, and stunned. He couldn’t find Kyuhyun. The room was empty.

THUMP. THUMP

Siwon’s heart was beating faster. What happened to his brother?

“Kyu?”

…………..

Silence. No answer. He hurriedly walked to the bathroom and opens the door. Nobody’s there.

Don’t do something stupid, Kyu!

Siwon hastily walked out of the room, half running downstairs to the first floor. He looked up every room. Although it was a small chance to find Kyuhyun in his parents’ bedroom, even when they were not home.

Kyuhyun, where are you?

Siwon panicked. Kyuhyun still nowhere to be found. Even their housemaid said that Kyuhyun was not going out of the house. Siwon was back to Kyuhyun’s room, and sat on his bed, thinking dreadful thoughts. .sigh..but he couldn’t think anymore. He didn’t have a clue as to where Kyuhyun would be right now. Suddenly he felt something…whuuush…

Eh, it’s cold…?

He looked at the Air conditioner, but it was turned off. Of course, who would want to turn on the air conditioner in this weather? He felt it again….whuuush…

Eh, why it was so cold?

Siwon looked at the glass door near him, it was half open but covered up with curtain, swayed along with the wind.

Ah, why didn’t I think of it? Kyuhyun must be out on the balcony     .

Okay. Blamed his sluggish brain, shrinking more and more at his old age. He walked to the balcony. There he found his brother, sat on a chair with head laid on the desk. There were papers scattered on it, brick thick books, waiting for its owner to be used.

Siwon scanned the books for a moment and shudder. Dreadful numbers combined with tangled shapes making extraordinary questionnaire even adults could not solve it. But not for Kyuhyun. It was like a challenging and addicting puzzles waiting to be solved. He really enjoyed working with Math and unravel the problem. Siwon could not understand his way of thinking.

Kyuhyun shift from his sleep, bring Siwon back to the real world. Why did he often drowned in his own mind ? Ckk.. He didn’t know too. Siwon took a glance at his brother, his milky white skin became pales in this freezing night. Cold…ah, yes he had to take him in. He could catch a cold. He touched his brother’s hand. It was freezing like ice.

O my God. How long had he been out here?

“Kyu, wake up”

……………..

Kyu didn’t stir up. He pinched his cheeks, and that made him awake.

“eh?” He slowly rub his eyes, beginning to aware of his whereabouts.

“Hyung, why is it so cold?” asked Kyuhyun half awaken, his eyes not fully open. Siwon chuckled. Kyuhyun looked so cute when he woke up like this.

“Well of course, you were sleeping outside” said Siwon. He put books and papers in place.

“Come on, let’s get in”

“eh? Sleep outside? Where?” Kyuhyun was really confused.

“On the balcony, outside your room. Come, let’s go inside.”

“Oh”……

……………..

Silence

Siwon looked behind at his brother still processing the words.

“EH ? I WAS ASLEEP?” he said, panicked.

“Oh my God, Hyung !!  What time is it now? Oh my oh my, there are still a lot of exercise to do. Aish, stupid stupid stupid Ah *&$!@*3(@&!^2^#%@! . . . . . Hmmph!!!....“

“Hyaa..stop talking!!” Siwon cover Kyuhyun’s mouth to shut him up. Automatically Kyuhyun could not say no more.

“Tonight you take a rest, sleep”

“But….”

“No buts, young master Kyuhyun! Or you want to have broccoli for breakfast tomorrow?”

Siwon put his brother’s books on the table and stood there waiting for Kyuhyun to get some sleep.

“Hyung, I’m not a kid anymore! Go away!” Said Kyuhyun upset when he was on his bed.

Of course he was upset. His brother threaten him with broccoli again.

“No, I’ll wait here until you’re asleep”

“uuuh…but the quarantine will be in two days more Hyung.”

“Stop making excuses to study more. You’re like this because of that Seohyun right? Don’t tell me you can’t sleep because of that worthless girl.”

DEG..! Kyuhyun’s heart beat faster. His brother got that right.

“What are you saying, Hyung? Only a stupid man sad because of that kind of girl! Ya! You should sleep yourself, Hyung. Old man tends to lose his energy for lack of sleep. Go away! “

“Aish…did you say old man? We were only 6 years apart Kyu!! And I am still 23 years old!!”

“Not still 23 Hyung, but already 23.” Kyuhyun smirk, making Siwon very displeased and jumped to his bed.      

“Shut up, you kid! Just shut up and sleep!” Siwon did something that Kyuhyun hated, he pull him into his embrace. Siwon covered them both with blanket, and put them into a comfortable position, with Kyuhyun in his arms of course.

“Gyaaah…ERT!!” Kyuhyun tried hard to break from Siwon’s arms, but Siwon was much stronger than him. At this time, he regretted he never go with Siwon to do exercise.

“Hyaaa…you old ERT!! LUNATIC!! E!! BROTHER COMPLEX!!” Kyuhyun screamed, but Siwon was unmoving. Only smirking, and of course it upset Kyuhyun more.

“Hyuuung, let go!!” Kyuhyun whining. Siwon didn’t say anything. He just closed his eyes. Actually, it was not a tight hug, there was still some space between them, but Kyuhyun was not one for skinship. He didn’t like to be held by anybody including Siwon. Although, unconsciously that brought peaceful to him.

Kyuhyun stopped struggling. He was becoming quiet, enjoying the warmth that enveloped his whole body. He yawned, and sleep took over, ever so slowly he was in deep sleep. He didn’t know how he could be asleep so comfortably. Since her ex cheating, he nearly couldn’t sleep at all. Every time he closed his eyes, images of Seohyun and her treachery emerged. Haunting him every night. So he decided to just study more. Whenever he fell asleep it was because of his tiredness. Often he slept with uncomfortable position that made him stiff. But not this time. This was the first time he could sleep comfortable after that hateful event.           

Siwon stared at his sleeping brother. A small smile formed his lips. He didn’t mean to make Kyuhyun upset with his skinship but he really knew his own brother. His distressed face told him that he would never willingly or could ever sleep. What his brother needed was deep slumber sleep. Siwon knew that he felt safe with him.

Siwon chuckled when Kyuhyun shivering cold and move closer to his warm body.

Tch..hate skinship you said? Why are you the one who move closer to me, eh? Pabbo!

He pulled the blanket to cover more of his brother to prevent him from cold night air, making sure he’s warm enough before he drifted to his own sleep.

I won’t let anyone to hurt you anymore, Kyu. This is the last. I promise. And with that, Siwon entered his dreamland.

 

 


a/n: sorry for the long update.  Aah thank you so much lovinkyu!! you really helped me. The school just started preparation for national exam, and since I am in the 3rd grade, It's hard for me to get free time. .

And beside that, my older sister laughed at me when she saw this fanfic. I know, she loves SUJU but she isn't the kind who loves to read fanfic. But still, it hurts.. >.<

Advices and comments are accepted. Once again thank you Lovinkyu unnie for helping me .. :)