Chapter 6

Because I'm Here for You (Eng Ver)

 

For the whole day Siwon could not concentrate on his work. He left those piles of papers scattered around his desk. He didn’t touch any of it. His mind sent him back to the night before.

“Hyung, if you get me a guitar I will give you something.”

“No. Get it yourself”

“That’s okay. But you will regret it”

Unwillingly, Siwon did as his brother ask. He was very curious as to what he’s trying to give him.

“Here is the guitar. Now tell me what is it you want to give. Stop acting so mysterious.”

He just kept quiet. Only those pale slender fingers slowly strumming the strings. Bring out beautiful melody. Wait, he wants to sing?

“Kyu! You said you didn’t want to give me a song? Why did you lie?”

The strumming stopped. Still not looking at him, he said softly.

“Not entirely lying. At least, for me this is not just a song. But it’s up to you if you want to consider it just a song.”

A smile suddenly appeared on his face, and then he turned around.

“Now, shut up and listen” Kyuhyun turned his face back up to the sky.

Next to him, Siwon fell silent. Kyuhyun acting like this, peaceful, mysterious, unreadable, succeeded to hypnotize him. Sometime he asked himself, actually, which one the older and younger brother here. Why did he easily do what Kyuhyun said, but it was really hard to make Kyuhyun do whatever Siwon asked him to do.

He heard the guitar played again, this time his sound harmonized with it. Beautiful? Yes, more beautiful than the last time.

(Arigatou-CN.Blue)

Kimi no kotowa itsumo mite iru yo

Yasashii egao arigatou

Arigatou kono kimochi kimi dake ni iu yo

Ima made boku wo mite kureta koto


Ima demo omoi dasu sono yasashii egao

Boku ni te o sashi dasu kimi wo

 

Ima made arigatou arigatou ima demo sou

Mae he susumu hontou no imi ima nara wakaru

Ima made arigatou egao wo arigatou kimi

Yowamushi jibun wo koete ima koko de utau yo

 

Kimi no koto wa itsumo omotte ruyo

Boku he no kotoba arigatou

Arigatou kono kimochi kimi ni ii tainda

Itsudemo soba ni ite kureta koto


Ima demo omoi dasu sono kotoba no imi wo

Soko ni kakurete ita imi wo


Ima made arigatou arigatou ima demo sou

Mae he susumu hontou no imi ima nara wakaru

Ima made arigatou egao wo arigatou kimi

Yowamushi jibun wo koete ima koko de utau yo

 

Kimi ni arigatou

 

The strumming stopped, ended beautifully by his brother.

“Aaah, let me get some sleep, Hyung, Sport Festival begins tomorrow. I have to be there early in the morning. Don’t stay here long, you could become much older.”

Kyuhyun went into his bedroom, leaving Siwon alone. Flabbergasted? Well, the song was so beautiful. Did you ever heard something so beautiful that left you speechless? That’s what happened to him at the moment. He didn’t understand the meaning of the song, because it was in Japanese. But he can feel the sincerity from his brother sent to him through the song. Song was for him, it was meant for him. But what did it mean?

Siwon could not forget that night. He even remembers how his brother looks like when he played the song beautifully. And it made him frustrated. He couldn’t remember the lyrics and he couldn’t look it up. Ask his brother? Not in this lifetime.

“Aaaah…what is that song?”

A knock on his door brought him from his daydream. A young girl came in. Beautiful? Yes, she was beautiful, elegant. A girl Siwon liked, actually.

“Yes, Yoona. What is it?”

“Here is the data that you asked yesterday”

The girl that was called Yoona stood back waiting for his boss to review her work. Suddenly her cellphone rang.

~Kimi no kotowa itsumo mite iru yo

Yasashii egao arigatou~

 

Siwon held up his head, surprised.

“Ah, I’m sorry my parent called, please excuse me”

Half running, she left Siwon who fell silent, still processing what was happening.              

That song!!

Yoona came back.

“How is my report? Is there anything need to be revised?”

Siwon smile.

“Ah, may I know what is that song? Your ringtone song.”

“Oh, that. The title is Arigatou. Why do you ask?”

“Aaah, nothing. Your report is done perfectly, no need to worry.”

“Yeees, but you always review all the details, it’s impossible not to worry, right? Okay then, I’d better be going”

“Aaah, Yoona. Don’t be too focus in your work. You have to have a life, you know?”

What Siwon said made her blushed.

“Aye aye sir!” She chuckled. “Please excuse me”

“Sure, go on”

Siwon stared as Yoona took her leave. She always succeeded in making him laugh. Her attitude is quite childish and funny. She even answered the question that’s been in his head since yesterday.

Might she be the one for me?

Siwon smiled at his own thought. He hurriedly look up for that special song and the meaning of it. Ever so slowly his smile became wider.

I've always see you

Thank you for you gentle smile

I would like to tell you

only this feeling of thankfulness for watching over me so far

Until now, I still can remember your gentle smile

You for reaching out your hands to me

 

So far until now thank you and thank you to you even now

The meaning of moving forward I can understand it now

Until now thank you Thank you for your smile

 

I’ve always think of you

Thank you for your words to me

I just want to say this feeling of thankfulness to you

For always staying by my side

 

Until now I still can remember the hidden meaning of this words

So far until now thank you and thank you to you even now

The meaning of moving forward I can understand it now

Until now thank you Thank you for your smile

 

Thank you to you. .

 

Siwon was astonished. He remembered what his brother said to him.

“At least for me it’s not just a song”

Siwon just realized what his brother meant. Yes, it was not just a song, but it was really what Kyuhyun felt that night.

Hey, you could be so sweet sometimes.

With a wide smile Siwon could not wait to come home and hug his one and only brother.

***

Siwon was a little late coming home that day. Not according his plan to come home early to hug and ruffled his brother’s hair. When he arrived home, his brother had his dinner, and was in his room as usual. He felt a little guilty, he must have been eating alone.

Quickly he went to his own room, cleaned up himself. It was out of the question to hug his brother with his dirty self after work. Kyuhyun could resist him. After finishing his business, he opened Kyu’s bedroom door, after knocked on the door of course. Yes, he planned to be polite this time.

But his smile suddenly gone when he saw him tucked under his blanket. He was asleep.

Aaah! Why did he had to be asleep this time?

Siwon was upset. Usually Kyuhyun never slept at this hour. It was only 8 pm. He used to sleep late at night, either studying or playing Starcraft when he was done studying. But not this time, it seemed his brother fell asleep. He might be very tired after the Sport Festival. He only came back from Math Olympic yesterday.

Siwon run his hand through his hair lovingly. Playing with his brunette lock. Feeling the soft hair running through his fingers. Siwon could not see his face because Kyuhyun slept with his back facing Siwon. But if he could see him, he would see his handsome pale face peaceful, and childishly looking. Like a baby. Siwon chuckled at his own thoughts. No wonder Kyuhyun often called him brother complex.

But Siwon really love his brother. Kyuhyun was the reason he run home excitedly every day. Before Kyuhyun came into his house, he was lonely. But Kyuhyun changed everything. His home became livelier. He learned to be more responsible, more mature to keep up with Kyuhyun’s way of thinking that was more mature than his actual age.

Kyuhyun was the best gift ever his parents ever gave him.

“Kyu, I knew the meaning of that song. Thank you. Thank you so much. I am the one who should say that.”

Siwon turned to leave. He didn’t want to bother him any longer. He needed his rest. He closed the door behind him softly. Leaving Kyuhyun in his dreams.

 

Or at least that was what Siwon thought.

 

Little did he know that after Siwon left the room, the person under the blanket stirred. He opened his eyes slowly. Kyuhyun was not asleep.

When Siwon knocked on his door, Kyuhyun was sitting on his bed. He quickly pretended to sleep when he heard his brother outside his door. He didn’t want to see Siwon right now. He didn’t want Siwon see him right now. He slept with his back facing Siwon. So Siwon would not see him cry. Yes. Kyuhyun was crying. His tear dropped slowly but continuously. After holding up his tears for 8 years long, it found its way back.

 

But Siwon didn’t know that. Right after Siwon left, his tear came running down even more.

 



 

a/n: Double update!! Gyaaah I wanna cry.. I don't know what's come into me, it's just there's something lost in this story. I don't know what it is and I don't like the way Kyu look so weak and vulnerable like that. I just want to make the sweet brothership of Won-Kyu.. And I do feel like want to erase this fic in this last few days. The story become weirder than before. . .

 

Aaah sorry for acting like this. I'll try to be better. Well I don't know, I'm still stuck with the plot, since there's some changing.

Once again, thanks to lovinkyu!! Well, I still wonder where is she?? Let's hope she'll come here oneday. .

Please feel free to tell me know what you have in your mind. I'll always accept the advices, or criticsm.. 

Thank you very much for supporting me... *hugs* *bows*

Look at the pict!!! He is cute, isn't he?? Aah how I love his expression in the pict!! Adorable!! >.< *am I use the right word?*