Chapter 8

Because I'm Here for You (Eng Ver)

 

He stirred when he felt someone’s movement beside him. He opened his eyes slowly and rubbed them, trying to keep them open. It seems like he was not scared enough at Kyuhyun’s incident last night, he found his brother took something that looks like a knife or cutter out of the drawer and walked outside.

It’s only 3 in the morning. What does he think he’s doing at this hour?

Khyuhyun walked slowly as though his body moved by itself, blank face. There was only one thing in his mind. To kill that man. There was no doubt, that man deserved this. He moved toward the front door, ready to go out looking for that man. But someone grabbed his hand made him turned around suddenly and faced him.

Siwon was shockingly standing right there Kyuhyun’s wrist in his grip. Who wouldn’t be? Seeing your brother walking at 3 in the morning holding a scary looking knife.

“What are you doing?”

“  “

“Kyuhyun, answer me!”

 

“  “

Silence

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi !!” He yelled.

Siwon was feeling frustrated with his brother silent action. He saw it, Kyuhyun’s eyes which usually calm and unreadable were now full of anger. Ck..what is exactly happening?

“Kyuhyun-ah…?” He tried to lower his voice. Still there was no reaction.

“Allright, let’s go back to bed” He pulled his brother’s hand, but he remained still.

“Let me go”

Siwon stared at his brother, confused. Never Kyuhyun used that intonation to him. This was not Kyuhyun he knew.

“Not until you tell me what are you going to do with that knife”

Kyuhyun smiled grimly.

“I am going to kill that man !”

DEG

Okay. This is not Cho Kyuhyun.

“Cho Kyuhyun!! Do you realize what you’re saying?”

Kyuhyun looked down, his expression was unreadable. “He deserved it”

What?

Whatever happened, Siwon concluded that Kyuhyun was out of his mind. He quickly grabbed the knife from his brother before he could hurt someone. But Kyuhyun’s grip on the knife was strong. He was taken aback that his brother suddenly pulled the knife, so he yanked it back. It was going back and forth until it cut Siwon.

“Aaarh..”

Looking at Siwon’s bloodied hand made Kyuhyun wake up from his daze. He instantly dropped the knife and run to the kitchen to look for antiseptic.

***

“Hey”

 “…..”

“It’s okay. I’m alright”

“….”

“Kyu, it’s only a small cut. Look, it will be healed quickly.”

“…..” Silence

Siwon stared at his brother. Kyuhyun has been in that position for some time now. After helping him cleaned up the wound, Kyuhyun slumped in front of him, feeling guilty. He didn’t dare looking up at Siwon until now.

Siwon sighed softly and chuckled. Actually, Kyuhyun looked so adorable right now, just like a five years old boy feeling scared after breaking his mother vase. He stood up, walk to his brother and tug him. Bringing him back to the bedroom.

“Kyu, look at me”

 

………

“Cho Kyuhyun!”

Very slowly he help up his head and looked Siwon in the eyes.

“Kyuhyun-ah, what is going on?

Siwon gazed at his brown orbs. A single tear dropped from his troubled eyes, soundless. Kyuhyun cried again.

“He… killed my parents”

 



 

a/n: Thank you for reading and subscribing and giving comments... I love you ^^