Chapter 4

Because I'm Here for You (Eng Ver)

 

“Kyu, I’m are sorry Appa can’t go with you to the quarantine. You’re okay to go alone, right?”

“ Kyu, Appa and Umma can’t leave our job, but we’ll always pray for you, dear. Good luck and get the gold medal.”

“Of course Umma, Appa. I can go alone, It’s okay.”

“All right, be careful on your way dear. Let us know when you get there, okay?”

“Yes Umma, see you later.”

Tuut…tut…tut   

The phone call ended. Siwon’s parents just called him saying sorry that they can’t accompany him to the quarantine. But well, who am I to complain. They were so busy that they didn’t have time for their own son, let alone Kyuhyun. Sometimes Kyuhyun just forgot that he was just adopted. Well, Siwon’s parents, even his uncle, Yunho ahjussi loved Kyuhyun and treated him as their own family.

Kyuhyun heaved his luggage, ready to leave.

Nothing’s left behind, right? Fine, everything’s ready.

Kyuhyun just walked a few step outside his house.

“Kyuu…..”

Someone called?

Kyuhyun halted his step and turned around. His brother ran to him.

He felt something’s not right…

It was true. As soon as Siwon neared he just grabbed him into his arms.

“Yaah…you old ert, let go !! “

“Kyu, don’t say that..” Siwon pouted, showing off his cute face according to many people. But not to Kyuhyun, he just shuddered seeing his brother acted like that. Kyuhyun continued to drag his luggage, avoiding Siwon. He got to get to the bus stop if he didn’t want to be late.

Suddenly, Siwon stopped him and took his luggage on his back in record time.

“Come, I’ll drive you. Let’s go.”

 

****

 

“It’s still working hours, Hyung.”

“Of course”

“You should be in your office”

They were sitting in Siwon’s car, after Siwon half offered and half pushed to take Kyuhyun.

“Aaah, Kyu, I am the manager. I can go out as much as I want to, Kyu.”

“It’s because you’re the manager, silly. You should give a good example to all your employees. Anyway, when you are the Director then you can go out as you please. Aish..what did I do wrong to have such a moron brother.” Those words made Kyuhyun get a smack on his head.

“Stop smacking my head! Do you want me to get as stupid as you?” Another smack landed on Kyuhyun’s head.

“Yaa! Just shut up and sit still.”

After that they were both keep quiet until Siwon said something.

“Kyu, sing a song”

“Eh? Didn’t you always say that my voice is horrible?”

“Well, it’s better than just keep silent. You’d better sing me something.”

Kyuhyun obediently sing his favorite song. Listening to this, Siwon let out a small smile. Kyuhyun’s voice was good, very good. One of the best sounds he’s ever heard. Moreover, Kyuhyun always sing with all his heart. But he would not tell him that, would he? Kyuhyun could fly away to the seventh cloud upon if he said that.

 

****

 

“We have arrived” Siwon got out of the car, so was Kyuhyun.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to accompany you inside, Kyu?”

“Hyung, do you think I’m still a kid that needs to be escorted?”

“Yaaah….you don’t have to be mad like that. Good luck on your Olympiad, take care of your health, eat vegetable, don’t pull it out, arra?”

“Uhh, you’re so noisy!!  I’ll be getting inside, bye.” Kyuhyun turned around and start to walk inside the building. But his step halted when he heard his brother.

“Even if I am not a manager, I will still go with you, Kyu. You will be gone for more than 2 weeks. How could I let you go alone?”

Siwon couldn’t see it, but Kyuhyun was smiling. Suddenly he turned around and hug his brother tightly. Surprising Siwon.

“I know, Hyung. I love you. Take care of your health.” Kyuhyun whispered, and run away taking his luggage along as far away from his brother, hiding his blush.

Siwon just stood there shocked. Just as Kyuhyun’s reflection disappeared behind the building he realized what just happen. He smiled remembering what Kyuhyun just said. Kyuhyun was not the type to express his feeling. He needs all his courage to say that, and he must be mortified.

Siwon grinned.

 

I love you too, Kyu.

 

 



 

a/n: Chapter 4 !! Kind of short, eh? the next one will be much longer, I promise.. :)

Big thanks to Lovinkyu unnie.. She was the one who translate this.. ^^ 

And also thank you astic sakurakiss1 fazie86 chavar KyuhyunELF563 mikhashining 0mahsa0 keepingthefaith hematite Kyuki85 Ryanna XPineX for subscribing ^^ Thank you so much for giving your support... *bow* ^^

And also thank you for giving your comment :)

If I have 'silent readers', I want to thanks you too. :) I hope one day you could leave your mark on here, and giving me support.. :D

Waiting for the advices and comments!! Hope you like this update..

 

Thank you ^^ *bow*

 

Look at the pict!! Kyuhyun is soo cute, isn't he??  I wanna pinch his cheeks >.<