Chapter 6

In which the starting is the Summer holidays

Chapter 6

Soo Jin's P.O.V

Key gestured impatiently for whoever it was to hurry up. I turned around and once again went into shock. Walking towards us was Onew, Jonghyun and Minho. Onew was holding onto a jacket as he walked hurriedly forward, before Jonghyun or Minho could do anything he tripped on thin air and feel down to his knees, leaving dirt on his white jeans. I guess onew condition isn’t fake either.

Onew picked himself up and acted like nothing happened.

“Jonghyun hyung, please take this suitcase and go ahead first to our dorm. If anyone asks say that you went shopping and you couldn’t be bothered carrying all the bags so you put it in the suitcase you just bought.” Key said to Jonghyun

Jonghyun looked at him weirdly but said “Let’s just be thankful it’s black and not pink, otherwise people will think that I’m turning into you.”

Key rolled his eyes, told him to go ahead and turned back to me. Onew handed Key the jacket and he put it on me, I was still too shocked to do anything, come on who wouldn’t when they see famous hot looking guys who they have been admiring less than a meter away.

“Ok, we are sneaking her into our dorm.” Onew’s and Minho’s eyes widened “Questions later, we are going to walk casually in a barrier around her, blocking her from sight. Anyone ask we say she’s Yuri and she’s not presentable right now. It should work, Yuri is about the same height.”

“What if it was one of SNSD’s members?” Minho asked

“Improvise” Key simply said

I finally snapped out of it

“What?! Are you serious? Stop doing this! I can tell your doing something wrong!” I yelled at Key, the only one I have confidence to shout at, even though he was older than me. Heck with my manners, even if he’s an idol.

“Stop with your worries. For you it’s either this or you are sleeping on the street. I know that all hotels are booked right now, it’s high season to come here since it’s the holidays.” Key said with determination

Key’s thought: Opps, told her a lie. There are hotels without bookings but I don’t know what came over me. It’s the thought that if I let her go now I might never meet her again and I want to see her again, a lot.

That got me to shut up. Spend the night in a dorm with five other famous guys or spend the night on a bench with the chance of rain and ?

Minho and Onew still looked confused but decided to leave it to later. They knew their band mate does things for a good reason.

Key positioned himself in front of me; Onew was to my right and Minho to my left. All of them were close but not too close. Key started walking and I nervously followed.

-------------------------------------------------

Somehow we made to the lift without meeting anyone (well, if you don’t count the receptionist who was busy looking down doing her nails and only grunted as Key greeted her). In the lift we all relaxed a bit as Key pushed the button for the twentieth floor. Suddenly the lift stopped at floor six and the three guys instantly closed in to cover me.

“Oh, hi Krystal, I was just about to go and find you. Come on, I want to talk to you.” Minho said as he left my side, not a single note of fakeness in his voice. This could either mean that he was a really good actor or that he really wanted to talk to Krystal. Nevertheless, I was glad that there was no mirror behind me so I was still out of sight.

“Umm, ok. Why are you guys standing so awkwardly?” I only heard Krystal’s voice   

“Oh, no nothing just tired that’s all.” Minho’s voice faded as Key pushed the close button and the door slid to a shut.    

Not really thinking, I tipped my head forward so that my forehead was on Key’s shoulder and heaved out a sigh of relief. I felt Key stiffened and I immediately drew back my head, hurriedly apologizing. My felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment and took a glance at Onew. He was looking at Key and me back and forth with a slight smirk on his face.

Even though the moment was brief, I could feel his slight muscle under his thin tee-shirt, an indication that his skinniness was quiet deceiving. I felt safe when I leant on it and… ok, stop with the thought. I could feel my cheeks burning again.

The rest of the way up was a bit awkward and I stared at my flats while Key stood still and Onew was looking around the metal walls and humming the chicken dance.

The elevator door dinged before opening and Key poked his head out looking from left to right to check if there was anyone in sight. Once satisfied, he grabbed my hand and half jogged half ran down the hall. I was worried that Onew, who was behind us, would trip now that I find out that his condition was real, but he didn’t.

The hall was long but there were only three doors, two on the right and one on the left. As we ran past the first door, which was on the right, my eyes widened, outside was a sign that read TVXQ. My eyes widened again when we ran past the second door, this time on the left, that said Super Junior outside. Upon reaching the last door, Key stopped. I felt my knees go weak and I felt so weird, like what I’m seeing isn’t real. On the silver sign that hung in stark contrast to the dark wooden door, was the words ‘SHINee’s Dorm’

_______________________________________________

Hehe, another chapter done and dusted. I hope you guys are enjoying it because I sure am. Like I said in the previous chapter, I won’t have a lot of time to write now that school is starting so please be patient. Next chapter will probably be posted on Friday so wait on!

Subscribe and comment!

Shinning_Star.