Not an update

In which the starting is the Summer holidays

:'( This is not an update guys. I know Isaid that I'll update on Wednesday but I can't things have been hectic and I haven't found time to write. I'm sorry, I'm such a bad writer.

I won't be able to update on the weekends because I know I will be busy so please wait until next week. I'm really sorry once again and to make it up to you guys I'm going to share somethings.

This is one of my new favourite songs and its quite cool:

I live in Australia, Melbourne and that's all I'm going to give. I begin loving K-pop in 2010 so not too long but long enough to know about most things.

My first Kpop group I watched was Super Junior in Mr. Simple I remembered only remembering Eunhyunk's face because of his blonde hair. :D But now i can name most of hem when I see their face FLASH on the screen.

However, it was SHINee who took my heart. First video was Ring Ding DOng I thought they were sooo handsome. It took me half an hour to remember their faces and names. :D After watching Hello Baby I was really in love with them, seriously. I always have my mind full of them and then I began to create senarios with them and that's when ideas come about. :)

I'm sorry once again because I couldn't update. :'(

Here is one last thing-

Shining_Star