New Friends

My Girl

No POV

He laid her down on the sofa, careful not to cause her any more pain than she was already in.

Although her face was slightly swollen from the slapping she had received, her cheekbones, her baby pink lips, and large brown eyes as she blink from time to time were hard to miss.

For a while, he sat there and study her. She's quite odd to him, not in a bad way though he thought. She has a numerous amount of piercings on her both her ears (he like the star shape one at the top), dark blonde hair (which he thought most people couldn't pulled off but it look quite beautiful with her completion) and her button nose to go along with her small face.

Hyoyeon reaches down to rub her stomach, revealing her belly button piercing. It made him chuckled, what kind of girl is this?

He was never interested in any girl, at least not interested in a way he want to know more about her as a person, he usually just find a girl and spent the night with, it was no big deal.

Something about Hyoyeon though make him feel like there is something more.......what was it? He wasn't sure yet.

------

Hyoyeon stir an hour later. Her body felt broken but at least it wasn't as bad anymore. Her first fight in 3years, she thought it went rather well. At least it could have been worst if he hadn't showed up.......'He...! Oh! Him!' Hyoyeon jerk up and was alarm by a baby face girl sitting on the coffee table in front of her.

"Oh good! Unnie! You're awake!" She reaches for Hyoyeon's hand and help her sit up.

"Where am I?"

"At my house of course!" 

"At your house? But....I....there's..." She was a bit confuse. Didn't those five girls beat her up and the arrogant jerk came to help her?

"Oh, let me explain." She announce. "You were in a bit of trouble. So Yunho Oppa came to help you but you were hurt so he brought you here because he wasn't sure of where to take you." 

"Oh...."

"You've been sleeping here for about an hour now."

"Really? Then I have to go, my mom would be waitin-"

"Oh it's alright. She said you could stay here as long as you would like."

"But.."

"She called, and Yunho oppa answered it."

"What?!" Oh no.....What must her mother be thinking right now? That she, Kim Hyoyeon is fooling around with a guy she just met? 'Kill Me now!'

"Don't worry. She said she's thrilled that you are hanging out with friends." She assured her. "Oh! My name is Seohyun. And you are Hyoyeon Unnie right?"

"Uh...Yeah." 

"This is so exciting!" Seohyun declared."Yunho Oppa never brought home a girl before! Well, actually he has but not the kind of girl I should be hanging out with....at least that's what he said." She look down, then up at Hyoyeon again. "But you're different! So we could definitely be friend right?"

"Uh...Sure..."

"That's great!" 

---

Hyoyeon had went home that day covering her face as much as she could with her hair and ran straight upstairs without looking at her mother. Mrs.Kim, saw the redness of her daughter's face and assume it was because she was embarrass that she had caught her with her first boyfriend.

It's not like Mrs.Kim is an irresponsible mother of any sort. She was quite a good mother to them both, but her trust in her children blinded her from seeing the kind of trouble they would both sometime get into. So, when Mingoo is in any sort of a hassle, he would go straight to Hyoyeon for an answer and she would do her best to solve them. 

That was how things has always been. They do not want to burden their mother anymore then they have too since they figure she already had enough to deal with. Plus, she is an emotional wreck, what would she do if she found out that Hyoyeon was being bullied? That would probably give her a heart attack. 

For the next few days, Chohee and her gang had left her alone. And Hyoyeon gained a new friend. So that made a total number of 2. 

But she didn't care. She was grateful to have Doojoon and Seohyun. 

"Unnie...." Seohyun called sweetly. "Look! I've brought you something!"

"What is that?" Doojoon eyed the dark matter in the container. "Are you expecting us to eat mud?" 

"Don't be silly! This is for Hyoyeon Unnie." Seohyun replied, a bit offended but kept her cool. "It's yam paste. I made it last night. It's really healthy for you!" 

She handed the container to Hyoyeon. "Aigoo.....thank Seohyunah." Although she wasn't planning on eating it. 

Seohyun beamed at her. 

----

"So tell me again why you're interested in her?" 

"I'm not." Yunho replied shortly.

A few first year student scatter away from the table as Yunho, Hyukjae, Sungmin, Donghae, and Siwon approach. They sat down. 

"Right. And taking her to your house was just for fun?" Sungmin teased.

"OH leave him alone~" Donghae said. "He was just being a gentleman~ Right Yunho?" 

They all laughed. 

----

"Oh. Hyoyeon-shi." Hyukjae greeted the girl with the blonde hair. 

"Oh Sorry to interrupt you. I didn't know you would be using the studio.." 

"No problem. Are you here to practice too?" Eyeing her gym bag.

"Uh..Yeah. But I could come back later when you're done." She made a move to leave but Hyukjae stopped her.

"Don't be silly. We could share the room."

"I don't think that would be-"

"Really. It would be fun. I would love to have a partner in here for a change~"

"I guess that would be fine..."

Although he didn't say it, he would sometime steal glances at her, while she does the same to him. At first she hesitated about playing her music, but Hyukjae had assured her that he was just practicing to the same song so it was no big deal. (Although he wasn't).

They practice in silence, although they would randomly compliment the other.

There was something in the way that she moved her body that attract him, he looked at her so often by the end of practice that he he wasn't sure what kind of dances that he must be doing to make Hyoyeon laughed.

He didn't care though, he love her smile, something in it made her eyes sparkle and it love that about a girl.

---

"Hey." A tall girl approach Hyoyeon during chemistry class.

"Hi."

"Listen, My lab partner, Yoona, isn't here today. So I was wondering if you could be my partner." She said. "Please? I heard you were really good and to be honest, I'm not....Yoona usually does most of the work....BUT I promise I won't use you or anything. I'll help."

Hyoyeon chuckled. "Sure."

"Cool. Oh and I'm Yuri. And you are Hyoyeon right?"

"Yeah."

"Great! I think we are going to be great friends!"

---

A month has passed by since her first day of school. And thanks to Yuri, she was introduce to a group of girls. It was the same group Taeyeon had try to invite her into her first day. She felt a bit awkward and apologize to Taeyeon but she said it was no big deal.

There was Sooyoung, a loud girl who loves to eat. Jessica, she came off as cold and uninviting but she has a cute personality once you get to know her. Tiffany, who is sweet to everyone. Yoona, the prankster. Sunny, the cute kid who's amazing at trivial fact. Taeyeon, the team leader. Yuri, the funny one. And adding Seohyun who tag along, the smart one. And of course there's her, which make up 9.

It didn't take them long to become best friends though, Hyoyeon was invited to so many sleep over that 7days in a week wasn't enough. She like the feeling of being accepted, maybe it's not bad to have friends after all. She decided that a matter of leaving would have to wait til the time come.

----

Hyoyeon's POV

"Hello students." Came the voice of the principal on the intercom. "It's time again for the annual students auction!"

Loud cheers. 

"Students auction?" I asked. confused.

"Yeah. Were you at all paying attention last week when we told you about it?" Sooyoung said.

"Of course....but let's refresh my memory."

"It's basically an auction where the student body pay to spend a day with another student." She said in a rush. "Now shhh! I was to hear the names!"

Aish....Really....This school is way too weird. I didn't pay much attention as the name were being read aloud, although it seems that my 8 friends are nominated and they were thrilled. 

"And our final girl nominee.....KIM HYOYEON!" 

I choked on the carrot in my mouth. Seohyun hand me her water bottle and I chase down the bits of carrots that were stuck in my throat.

Who the hell nominated me?! Me of all people?! Do they still want to live?!

Not good! Not good! Not good at all! I don't want to be auction off to the highest bid.....I don't want to be spending a day with some random guy....OMG what if he is a ert....Or......OMG what if no one bid on me at all.......

A million thought race through my brains as the 8 of them congratulate me. 

"Wow! It's your first year here and you already made the list! That's pretty impressive!" Yuri pat me on the back.

"Of course she would make the list Yuri-ah!" Said Tiffany. "She's gorgeous! Of course all the boys would want to spend a day with her!" 

I feel sick....

"Unnie....are you okay? You look a little green." Seohyun look concern but I didn't answer her. 

"I think it's that yam thing you keep feeding her. It's finally caught up~" Said Sooyoung. 

"Who nominated me?" I asked. 

"Dunno.....usually it's the boys in your classes~ " Jessica shrugged. 

"Aren't you guys at all concern with this?"

"Why?" Yoona asked. She look confused, but I think I'm a bit more confuse on why she's confuse.....

"Well wouldn't you worry about who will be bidding on you?"

"It doesn't matter to us~ We already know who will be winning us~" Jessica said dismissively. 

"You do?" 

"Sure." Replied Taeyeon. "Donghae-Yoona. Heechul-Jessica. Sungmin-Sunny. Siwon-Tiffany. Kyuhyun-Seohyun. Hangeng-Sooyoung. Yesung-Yuri. Leeteuk-Me."

"See~ Nothing to worry about~" Sooyoung said.

"I guess if you put it that way....except for the obvious fact that I have no insurance of who will be bidding on me!" I screamed a little to loudly. 

"Oh....Right...." 

What am I going to do?! 

----

NO POV

"And our final girl nominee.....KIM HYOYEON!" 

Yunho look up from his book. He had a smirk on his face. "Not bad Little Hyoreang."

----

"And our final girl nominee.....KIM HYOYEON!" 

"NO way!" A girl threw her apple at the wall.

"Relax." 

"Choheeyah didn't you hear the announcement?! She made the list! And what's worst She look my spot!"

"I know that!" Chohee scream back."Now keep your voice down!" She hissed.

"Why are you so relaxed?" Asked the other girl.

"Because. So what if she made the list?" She smirk."It's the bid that's important."

"You're saying..." 

"If no one bid for her, that would be a lot more fun to watch~"

"But how do we-"

"Jungah! DO you have to be so stupid?" Chohee now annoyed toss her lunch aside. "I'm saying we're going to make sure she won't get any bid!" 

-----

Hello Readers. Thx you to all of you who sub. to this story. Hopefully this chapter won't disappoint any of you~Let me know what you think!