New Girl

My Girl

Hyoyeon's POV

Our family is always on the go. To be honest, I didn't dislike it, at least not at first. I had believe what my mom had said about it being an adventure. Every thing will always be new. So of course I'd buy into the silly idea of it but really, now I'm sick of it. It's not as easy to make friends, at least not as easy as it was the first few time back in elementary schools, so now I just gave up on the idea. It shouldn't matter since I won't be able to keep them anyways. 

So when she announce we are moving again, I simply smile and ask where we are going to this time, for the sake of my younger brother, Mingoo. 

"Seoul." She replied. "It's going to be so fun!" 

"For how long this time?" Mingoo asked. He didn't pretend to be happy about it but he knew better than to be upset, he wanted Umma to be happy. 

"Oh...I'd say a year?" She said while she stir the fried-rice. "It would be perfect too since school has only started there so you would only be a few days late. There's a really good performing arts school that i sign you up for Hyoyeonah. You'll love it." 

Turning toward my brother, she added, "And as for you young man, there's a beautiful junior high school just around the corner." 

"Yuck~" He stick his tongue out at me, that little brat. "Who want to be so close to Yeonie Noona?" 

Before I could get my hand on his neck, he ran out of the kitchen and right into Appa. "Aish, you two are at it again?" He said with a smile.

"Welcome home Appa!" We said together, at least home for the next few days anyways.

+++++

No POV

The school is huge! Hyoyeon's mouth drop open. How will she find her way around this place?! She sigh quietly to herself as she study the map the principal had given to her when her mother brought her to visit the school the Sunday before. 

Without looking where she was going, she bump into a tall boy who was surrounded by a group of girls looking at him in admiration. She fell backward but luckily into the arm of another tall boy. 

"Got cha~" He said with a grin and the other boy turned around.

The girls now looking at her with anger filled eyes. 

"Ah. Thank you.." She said and bow politely at the boy with blonde hair. 

"I think you should also be apologizing~ " Said the other with dark brown hair. There is an aura of arrogance all around him.

"Right." She said. "Sorry about that." She bow at him. 

"Yunho~ You shouldn't be so rude." Said the blonde boy. "I'm Hyukjae. Are you new to the school?" 

"That obvious huh?" 

"Well, you are walking around with a map so~" 

"Oh. That's right." She blushes. 

"Yo. If you are done talking to her, let's go." Yunho called. 

What a jerk. Hyoyeon thought to herself.

Ignoring Yunho, Hyukjae smiled at her. "I could show you around if you like~" 

"No it's fine. Don't keep your friend waiting. Thanks though." Hyoyeon said and walk away. 

Yunho watch her from the corner of his eye.

--

"Let see......room A3....." She bump into another boy. What is wrong with her today?! Except this time, there was no one to catch her as she fall so she landed on her side. 

"Omo..." The boy turned and extended his hand out towards her. "Are you alright?" 

"Yeah...." She took his hand. "It's just not my day today...." 

While this is happening, she was unaware of the group of girls from earlier looking at her, nor did she catch Yunho smirking at the other corner. 

"Thanks." She said. 

"No problem. Are you looking for your classes?" 

"Yeah....Do you know where 3A is?" 

"I have the same class! Let me take you!" He said cheerfully. 

"That would be great. Thank."

The two walk together.

"So, I'm Doojoon. Class representative. You?"

"Hyoyeon." 

"Hyoyeon, that's a pretty name." Doojoon smile brightly at her, making her blush.

----

"Alright class. settle down!" The teacher said aloud."We have a new student today." She signal for Hyoyeon to stand up. "Come on dear, why don't you introduce your name and tell us something about yourself?" 

"Ah..Hi. My name is Kim Hyoyeon." She spoke aloud. She was already used to this, having had practices from changing so many schools. "I'm 18 years old. I play soccer. I love to dance. I hate sad music. And I travel a lot." (note: go by korean age so she's only 17) 

The rest of class went by quickly.

She sat alone at lunch. 

"Yah. You." Said a red hair girl. (she had three other followers.) 

"Hyoyeon didn't look up. 

"Yah! Are you deaf? I'm talking to you!" She grab the apple from Hyoyeon's tray and throw it to the ground. 

"What?" She replied. 

"Stay away from the three princes! We're warning you." She said.

Hyoyeon held back a laugh. "I'm sorry what?"

"You heard me. If you know what's good for your , You better do as we say. Or else." 

With that, they march away as quickly as they came. Typical mean girls, she thought. She had never encounter one before seeing how she was never in school long enough to find one but here she was, her first day of school and the queen bee has already showed herself. She shrugged and continued with her lunch, alone. 

"Aigoo.....Do you think we should go talk to her?" 

"Yeah. She seems kinda lonely and is already being picked on...."

"Maybe we should go say hello then."

"I dunno....she seems kinda troublesome too... She just sit there without even blinking when those Kkangpae try to intimidate her!" 

"I like that about her actually. She could join us." 

"Yeah and not get scared away by you~"

As the group debate, Taeyeon step forward and approach Hyoyeon. She figure this would be faster. "Hi." she said when she reaches Hyoyeon's table.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon. Female class representative."

"Hi." Hyoyeon replied without looking up. Girls at this school like to interrupt people while they eat don't they?

"I hope you won't let those girls intimidate you. Aside from the Red Scarlets, that's what they called themselves, this school is pretty nice and welcoming." She said. 

"We'll have to see." Came Hyoyeon's reply. 

"So what's your name?"

"Kim Hyoyeon."

"Listen. My friends and I would love for you to join us. It would be more fun then sitting alone."

"No it's fine thank." She got up to leave. She felt a bit guilty though. She didn't mean to be antisocial but she was just not in the mood to make any friends. She justified this thought with 'besides, it's not like I'll be here long anyways with appa's ever moving job.'

---

"Hey!" Doojoon called as he run to catch up with her. "Hyoyeon-shi Wait!"

Although she kept walking. 

"Yah!" He tap her on the shoulder. "Didn't you hear me called you?"

"Yeah. But I thought you were calling someone else~"

He chuckled. "Yeah, if there is another person at our school who have the same name as you."

"So what's up?" 

"Are you going home in this direction too?"

"Yeah, three blocks down turn right and another 2 blocks."

"What a coincidence. Me too! I guess we'll be walking buddies then right?" 

"I guess so."

"So where did you move from?"

"Daejeon."

"Wow that's far." He said. (what is up with this kid? why is he being so nice to her?) "So how do you like school?"

"It's alright. Cept there's a gang that is threatening me to stay away from their princes?" 

"Oh...them."

"I'm assuming you're one of them. Considering you are one of the few people i encounter today."

"I'm sorry."

"Then maybe you should leave some distance between us? You know, for safety sake." She joke but Doojoon stop walking. "Yah! I'm only joking!"

Doojoon smiled again and hurried to catch up to her. 

"Aish." She smiled. He's quite adorable. 

----

"Hey isn't that Yoon Doojoon-shi walking with that new girl?"

"What?!" 

"Chohee yah. What are we going to do?!" 

"That doesn't know what's good for her does she?" 

----

Hyoyeon's POV

The next day, I woke up a bit earlier to walk to school. Sneaking out of my room quietly, i hurried down stairs and out the door. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Doojoon standing just outside my gate.

"Doojoonah!" I yelled."You almost give me a heart attack!" 

He gave me a puppy dog eye."Sorry Hyoyeonie." He hurried forward to take my bag."Here let me take that you."

"No it's fine."

"Non-sense." He took the bag and grab my wrist along with him."I came here to walk you to school."

"I Think I know which way the school is." I said teasingly.

"Well, I'll walk with you anyways."

"As you wish."

----

After school, Doojoon came running after me again, this time though, to apologize.

"I'm really sorry Hyoyeonah. I just really need to get all these student activities organized." 

"It's fine. Don't apologize. You shouldn't be anyways. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow!" He smiled brightly and ran back inside.

Aigoo......He's such a nice guy. Maybe we could be friends after all.....I walk about two blocks down from school when..

"Hey You." Came a voice from behind me.

Ah great. I continued walking. 

"Hey . Chohee is talking to you." 

I stopped. "I have a name."

"Not important."

"What do you want?"

"I thought we told you to leave Doojoon-shi alone."

"No. You told me to leave your three princes alone."

"Don't get smart with me."

"And if I do?"

"This." The slightly buff brown hair girl swing at me with the snap of Chohee's finger. I duck and grab her fist. "Big mistake." And swing back. She fell on the ground and the other 4 look alarm.

"No, that was your big mistake!" Chosee screamed."Girls! Get that !"

And along with the fallen girl, the five came at me.

Ah....great! It's only my second day of school and I'm the target of bullying!

----

No POV

Yunho lean against his car, watching as the five girls approach Hyoyeon. 

"Interesting~" He said under his breath. 

A brown hair girl swing at Hyoyeon, to his surprise, she stop her and swing back.

"Impressive." He nodded.

A second later, the five of them gang up on her. At first, she seems to be able to defend herself until one catch her off guard and grab her from behind. Another grab her other arm and the other two help hold her down. While the the leader began slapping her, he saw blood.

His own blood began to boil and he approach them.

"Yah!" He said in a loud tone. 

Chohee stop mid slap and look over. She smiled when she saw him. "Yunho Oppa!" She uses her aegyo which disgusted him.

"What are you doing to her?"

"Oh." Said Chohee as if she just notice her action. "Just teaching her some lessons."

"Well stop it."

"Well..if you say so..." She snap her finger, her four followers drop Hyoyeon and she fell to the ground.

Yunho hurried forward and held her up. 

The five stood watching in jealousy. 

"Go." He said harshly, the five could do nothing but follow his order.

"Wait." He said again, the five turned around and smiled excitedly."Don't let me see you touch her again. Or else." 

"But..." Chohee uttered. 

"But what?" 

"What is she to you? You never seem interested in girls we're.....teaching....."

"She's my girl." He said.

Did he say she was his girl? Hyoyeon had a hard time concentrating on the conversation that was taking place as she lay there in his arm.

"Now go."

The 5 huff and puff and walked away. 

Yunho turned his attention back on Hyoyeon. He pick her up and take her to his car. 

**********

Hello there. I hope this first chapter catches ur attention.

It's not the best but i hope you will give it a chance. I'll make it more interesting the next chapter. So i hope you stay tune!