A weekend Away

My Girl

 

Since the night of the party things were seemingly calmer, yet there was still something inside of him that can't help but felt anxious. It didn't make much sense, how could Jun Woojin be threatening his life and his grandmother's one minute and be investing in his father's company the next? And worst, engaged his son to his sister? Did he not know who Yunho was? 

This was beyond his comprehension. What kind of trick was Jun Woojin up to exactly? Yunho was at a lost, for the first time in his life he didn't have a solution to the situation he was not. 

Yunho let out a long sigh of frustration as he walk to class, still trying to come up with a plan when he saw Chohee and rage overwelmed him. He caught up to her, grabbed her wrist to twist her around, push her up against the wall, his free hand grabbing her face to look up at him. Though it caught her by surprised, she didn't scream but a grin was on her face. "Playing rough oppa?" She say in the sweetest voice she could master. 

Yunho wrinkled his nose in disgusted. "Drop the crap Chohee." He said each words coldly. "What the hell did you get me into?" 

Chosee shivered at the sound of his voice but continued to play dumb. "I don't know what you're talking about. But if you want, maybe you can come over-" 

"I said drop the crap." He said each words with pure hatred. "That night at the club. What did they take from them?" 

Seeing there was no way around it, she cast her eyes downward, not sure what the next words out of should be. She open and close several time but nothing came out, all the while Yunho began to press her harder against the wall, pain was apparent on her face but he didn't seem to care. 

"What the hell are you doing to her?" 

Both head twisted towards the direction of the voice. Hyoyeon stood about 4yards away from them, her body tense, ready to jump in at any moment to help Chohee(even her bully shouldn't be hurt by a guy). Yunho could feel his body relaxing, his gribbed on Chohee's wrist loosen. Chohee, taking the opportunity, wiggled out of his grasp and ran off in the opposite direction. Yunho didn't chase after her. His eyes were now fixed on Hyoyeon, who was staring right back at him. 

For long moment, the two didn't speak or moved, until Hyoyeon let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding and march right passed him. She thought she knew who he was but apparently she's wrong. 

The two didn't speak after that. 

Chohee didn't show up to school for the rest of the week. 

Jun Woojin did not make any further attempt to harrass Yunho about what he had apparently stolen from him.

----------------------

The week before has been long. Hyoyeon found herself thinking about the jerk, Jung Yunho, so often, it was freaking her out. Though she was determined to pretend his existance was unknown to her. After what she saw him do to Chohee, she agreed upon herself that it was best to stay out his way, trouble seems to loom behind him and she didn't need to be caught up in it. 

"So would you guys be able to make it this weekend?" Seohyun asked shyly as they sat at their usual lunch table. 

'Of course!" Sooyoung replied all too quickly. "It's your 'hey I just got engaged to a really hot boy from private school' after all, how could we missed it?"

Jessica punched the girl's arm, her glare a deadly one. "Sure Seohyunie, we'll be glad to come celebrate it with it." Seohyun blushed and nodded thankfully.

"How well do you know this Yonhwa kid anyways?" Yoona asked.

"To be honest." Seohyun began, the blush still visible on her cheeks, "I don't know much at all. It's all kind of sudden. That's why father think it is a good idea we all go away this week end to the summer house to get to know each other." (What she didn't mention was, her father had suggested that only she and Yonghwa should go, although she didn't think it was appropreite and she insisted to bring her friends along to get to know him too.)

"Sounds fun." Yuri reassured the younger girl. Everyone at the table nodded. Since none of them had been at the anouncement themselves, they relived it through Hyoyeon's description of the event. (Though she didn't mention Yunho's name in it at all)

"Would you be able to go unnie?" Seohyun turned to her left to Hyoyeon who has been sitting quitely. 

"Sure." She replied sweetly. "I'll be there for you even if you didn't ask." And winked. 

------------------------------

Friday came in a rush. The group had agreed to meet up after school was over with their packed items ready to go at the school entrance by 5pm sharp. Mr. Jung had graciously provided a privite tour bus for the group so none of them have to worry about driving, with Seohyun's soon to be better half driving there with his bestfriend in their own car. 

The group, which consist of: Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Kagin, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Donghae, Changmin Hangeng, Heechul, Yesung, Sungmin, Kibum, and to Hyoyeon's discomfort, Yunho. (Though she should have know he was gonna have to come since Seohyun was his sister and all.) 

The drive to the Jung's private vacation home was long, though with Kyuhyun's jokes, Kangin's radio DJ act, Taeyeon and Tiffany's singing, Yoona Yuri Sooyoung's impression, laughter and fun filled the air. (Though Jessica didn't much care for any of it as she rest her head on Hyoyeon's lap fast asleep.) 

By 8pm the crew arrived at the quiet driveway of the vacation home. Hyoyeon's mouth hanging open, this play house was even bigger than her actual home. She looked around to see if anyone was as surprised as she was but found that beside looking sleepy and tired, no one seemed as impressed as she have, they'd probably came here before she noted. 

The group stood, streghting and grabbed their belonging to hop out of the bus, while Hyoyeon sat there to absorbed as much as she could of the senery so she wouldn't be drooling later.

Hyoyeon gently patted Jessica's head. "Sica-yah. We're here." 

"Five more minutes....." Her friend said dreamily. 

Hyoyeon smiled. "Five more minutes and we will be back on the highway headly back to Seoul! Get up! The Driver have a family to get back to you know~" She then looked up to give the driver an apologetic look. 

"Okay...." 

By the time they step their foot out of the bus, the party has already enter the house. Hyoyeon waved goodbye at the driver, assuring him that she would tell her group that he would be back to pick them up Sunday at 8pm exactly. 

"Come on." Jessica took Hyoyeon's hand and lead her inside. 

-----------------

Hyoyeon's POV

 

Jessica dragged me along with her into the house. If I wasn't in the company of so many people, my mouth would be hanging open wider than it already was. Though I suppose it shouldn't surprise me, judging by the size of their mansion, this was probably nothing to any of them. 

"Let's go find our room." Jessica said, pointing at the staircase to the left of us. "Come on, before they get the good room. I'm so not sharing a bathroom with the guys." 

I smiled and hurried with her upstairs as the rest of the party gathered around in the livingroom area. 

"Hey where are you going?" Heechul called from the middle of the group, everyone seems to be focusing on what he held in his hand til he called at us. Now everyone's attention was at Jessica and I as he stood still on the staircase. 

"Getting into our room why?" I replied. 

"Run!" Jessica suddenly grabbed my hand and without protest I went along, dragging my heavy bag with me for dear life. 

I caught a glimpes of the group moving in a blur after us. Heechul threw the sticks in his hand up in the air, fighting his way to the front to follow us.

Within a matter of minutes, Jessica and I were in a large room to the end of the hall, Jessica pushed me aside and locked the door. 

"Gee thanks for the warning." I said, setting my bag down by the larger than life bed. 

"JUNG JESSICA YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Heechul's voice roar over the banging on the door(probably by everyone standing outside.) 

Jessica smirk then winked at me, I rolled my eyes at her. 

"What?" She said in a protest."I am so not sharing a bathroom with everyone of them." 

"I wouldn't expect you to." I told her. "So what are we gonna do about the people who want to kill us out there?" 

The banging was still as loud as ever. Jessica went up to the door. "STOP!" She called at the top of her lungs. "Now listen!" I stock over to the bed and sat down, waiting for her to settle this herself. "Okay so, there's 3 other bedroom. You guys can share that. BUT." She raise her voice at 'but' when the group began to protest again. "I am willing to take 3 more girls into this room." 

"No way!" Kyuhyun yelled. "That's not fair!" 

"The hell with fair." This was Sooyoung. "Deal! Sica let me in!" 

"Way to betray your friends!" Yuri chimed in now. "Jung Jessica let me in!" 

"Alright, you can deal with that while I take a nice hot bath!" I said, grabbing my essentials out of the bag and into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me, relieved to be away from all the barginning at the door, though I was definitely thankful to have the larger room with this gorgeous bathroom! 

Once I was done bathing, and I figure Sica was done with dealing with the roommates situation, I unlock the door and came out. Yep. She was done. Sitting on the bed with her things scattered, Jessica ran through her items. Sooyoung was on the small sofa, eating as always. Yuri was in her own corner with her bags. And lastly was Yoona, sitting with a towel in hand. 

"Finally!" Yoona exclaim when she saw me coming out of the bathroom."My turn!" She rushed passed me and into the bathroom with her towel and a small bag with her changing clothes. 

"Nice of you to help me deal with the wolves alone." Jessica said sarcastically towards me and I had to stick my tongue out at her, it wasn't my fault she dragged me into the room with her. 

 

After about an hour, we were all in our pajamas making our way down to the livingroom. Seohyun had came around knocking on our door to tell us her soon to be husband was here and she would like to introduce us all. I don't know about her but I was holding my breath in when I joined the rest of the crew. 

------------------------------

NOV

Hyoyeon stood with Jessica and Heechul, she caught sight of Yunho and her eyes immediately drop to the floor and she didn't like the feeling. She was confused about her feelings towards him and she didn't know how to hide it. 

"Guys." Seohyun said in a loud voice, though everyone eyes were already on her. "I would like you guys to meet my f-....Yonhwa-shi." Seohyun gestured towards the entrance from where they entered early and there stood two young men. As everyone turned to analyzed the new housemate, Seohyun took the opportunity to walk towards them. 

"This is Yonghwa." She said when she was close enough. "And this is his friend, Jungshin." 

The group nodded in acknowledgement towards them, some murmured a hello, and the girls waved. 

"Thank you for allowing us to join all of you this weekend." The one name Yonghwa said (The girls smiled, he did have a sweet voice like how Hyoyeon described). "I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you." He then bowed at the group, this action was followed by his friend. 

"Alright. Let's eat!" Kangin called aloud and the room was in full buzz again as they began moving around and shifting into the kitchen in search of food. 

Seohyun gave Yonghwa an awkword smile and quickly follow the group towards the kitchen. "I've ask the house keeper ajumma to prepare some BBQ so everything sound be ready to be grilled." 

"You are the best!" Changmin said proudly, rubbing Seohyun's head as he rushed to help bring out the meat. 

The BBQ was set up out in the backyard. Since the night was quite pleasant, they only needed a jacket over their pajamas to keep warm. A bon fire was started by Yunho while laughter filled the air as jokes circulate around them. Once the set up was done, the grilled meat was ready in no time and the gang ate hungrily, chatting all the while. 

Hyoyeon sat with Jessica and Sooyoung chatting about their crazy math teacher. Yoona, Yuri, and Sunny doing their aegyo for Donghae and Sungmin. While Taeyeon and Tiffany are in their own little conversation. As for the rest of the boys, they chatted about the most recent soccer match. Seohyun and Yonghwa speaking shyly in a corner. 

"Can I speak to you?" Yunho spoke from behind Hyoyeon, causing her to jump, almost choking on the chunk of meat she was working on. "Sorry." He said though he didn't seem apologetic. "Can we speak?" 

Hyoyeon glare at him as she attempt to clean while Jessica and Sooyoung eyeballed the two of them with great interest. Finally, she agreed, stood up and walk behind him, not wanting to ruined the cheery air around them. 

Yunho lead her towards one end of the house were a canopy seem to shine under the moonlight surrounded by beautiful white roses and yellow tullops. If she wasn't so anxious about what he wanted to say, she might have enjoyed the scene a bit more she thought. Yunho took a seat on the white painted bench, and without tearing her eyes away from him, she sat on the opposite side. 

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked. 

"Do you dislike me?" 

Hyoyeon's eyebrows drew together, she hadn't expected those words out of his mouth. 

------------------------

 

Ah~ such a slow updater i am~