Our Second Deal

My Girl

Saturday 

8:00 AM

From:Jung Jessica

Yah. Don't forget to come to the party tonight! And don't be late! 

P.S. I went through your closet, do not wear jeans, i repeat, DO NOT WEAR JEANS! You have way too many of those.

Wear the black dress. 

-Your life saver

Hyoyeon made a face and toss her phone on her bed as she continue to dry her hair. Then it hit her, when did Jessica had time to go through her closet....?.....Feeling a bit creeped out she dive for her phone and type quickly into it. 

To: Jung Jessica

Yah! How and when did you go through my closet?!

-You didn't save my life

*sent*

A few seconds later.

From: Jung Jessica

Yesterday after school. You weren't home and you didn't answer your phone. 

So I let myself in. 

-I AM your life saver

Hyoyeon frown. She wanted to ask her 'dear' friend how exactly did she let herself in, but decided against it. 

Note to self: Change the locks. 

Once she was dressed (in her skinny jeans and blouse) she headed downstairs for breakfast. 

"Goodmorning Appa. Morning Umma." She said cheerfully as she take a seat next to her brother."Mingoo Mingoo~" She tapped her brother's head several times.

"Yah! I told you to stop that." He pushed her hand away.

"Aigoo must you two fight so early in the morning?" Their mother scold, setting their breakfast in front of them. 

"Sorry Umma." Hyoyeon said sweetly."But he's just so cute." 

Mingoo stuck his tongue out at his sister, grab his bowl and went into the living room to continue his cartoons. 

"Oh that reminds me." Her father spoke up."The company is having a get together tomorrow for the employee to get to know each other. Mind accompanying me Yeonnie?"

"Isn't Umma going?" Hyoyeon ask she she ate.

"No dear, I have to go see some friends out of town tomorrow so I won't make it back on time." Mrs.Kim informed her as she do the dishes.

"So what do you say?" Her father asked.

"Of course I'll go. I wouldn't want my appa to be lonely." She smile sweetly at her father.

"What a up!" Her brother called out from the living room, causing Mr.Kim to shake his head, amused. Mrs.Kim only giggled while Hyoyeon smirk and replied,"Maybe you should learn from noona!"

"You wish."

-------------------------------

Adfter breakfast, Hyoyeon return to her room, lying on her bed with a comic book in hand, the party wouldn't be until 7 and she didn't have anything else to do. Her plan however was interrupted by a phone call. 

"Hello?"

"Hyoyeonnie?" 

"Neh."

"Hyoyeonah, it's grandma. Do you think you can drop by?"

"Of course. Do you need something?"

"Umm...nothing...I just...I just fell down and couldn't get up..."

"Omo! I'm coming! Please wait." 

Hyoyeon rolled off the bed, grab her jacket, bag, and head out the door. She ran to the subway station as fast as she could, worrying that Yunho's grandmother may be in great pain. 

-----------------------------------

Hyoyeon frantically unlock the door and race inside.

hang open from exhaustions and astonishment. "Please...." She gasp for air, her hands on her knees."Please tell me....that...you did fall and then get back up and...have tea...." 

Yunho's grandmother was sitting in her arm chair comfortably with a tea cup in hand, she was not in great pain at all, she was actually quite relax. 

"Aigoo...Hyoyeonah. Why would you wish such a thing on your poor old granny?" She said, pretending to be disappointed in her. 

Hyoyeon shook her head and found a seat on the sofa. "Of course not. But please don't do that next time. I almost had a heart attack. You should have just tell me to come over and I would have." And she was serious. True that it had started out as just a deal with Yunho to work off her debt, but she had come to love his grandmother and didn't mind spending the time with her at all, in fact, she love it here.  

"Well. It wasn't a complete lie. I did fall." Granny said and sip her tea.

"Really? Where are you hurt?" Hyoyeon knee down in front of her. 

"Oh it's alright dear. It was just a lil stumble." Just as Hyoyeon was about to protest, Yunho ran into the room. Granny Jung wink at Hyoyeon and set her tea cup aside. "Ah. Yunnie. It's about time you got here." 

Yunho ran forward to help his grandmother up, almost kicking Hyoyeon if she hadn't thought to move to the side just in time."Grandma, are you okay? Where does it hurt?" 

"Omo, I'm fine I'm fine." She push Yunho's hand aside and walk into the kitchen."Do you want some rice cake?" Yunho gave Hyoyeon a confused look.

"She did the same thing to me~" Hyoyeon answered his unspoken question and follow Granny into the kitchen."Granny let me help." 

Grandmother Jung explained to the two that she was feeling quite lonesome and was in need of some company, but she didn't know how to ask, and well, when she fell, she thought it was a good excuse to bring the two over. (of course it wasn't a complete lie, she did fall, but she fell forward and into the couch, but a fall is a fall) But being the sneaky grandmother she was, she didn't tell them the real reason why she wanted them to be there together. 

As a result, Hyoyeon and Yunho joined Grandma Jung in playing cards. Hyoyeon smirk behind her cards, she was surprisingly good, no, amazing was the word to describe it. This was the first time she play and she is already a pro at it, and was about to clean Yunho out.

"And....I won!" Hyoyeon exclaimed."This game is so much fun!" Hyoyeon smiled at Mrs.Jung."Let's play again!" 

"You have got to be cheating! There's no way you can win 10times in a row." Yunho cross his arm childishly. 

"Aigoo....someone's a cry baby." Hyoyeon stick her tongue out, Granny Jung said nothing but chuckled while yunho glare at her.

"Fine, let's make it interesting then." Yunho hold his arms on the table.

"Interesting how?" Hyoyeon asked, interested.

"I don't like where this is going..." Granny Jung looked at the two who were glaring at one another intensely.

"Say....if I win......an extra 5days is added to our original deal~" Ignoring his grandmother.

"Deal." Hyoyeon answer without hesitation, hanging out with granny isn't bad at all, so it wasn't a big deal even if she lose, which she is sure she will not.

"Only this time you'll be working for me." He added with a grin.

This time she took a moment to think, but agreed none the less, she was sure she's going to win."And when I win?"

"If you win~" He corrected her, she rolled eyes.

"When I win.....You'll......" Hyoyeon came up with a bright idea then." I'll still be here with granny but....When I win, you'll have to do what I say for 5days."

"Yeah, Yeah, I don't like where this is going at all." Granny shook her head.

"Deal." Yunho agreed.

The two shook hands and the game began.

Grandma Jung shook her head again, she stood up and walk away from the table to read her book in her armchair. So much for bringing them together for a nice hangout she thought.

----------------------------------------------

So, who should win the game ;)