Price Tag

My Girl

NO POV

The day of the Student Auction. 

Through out the year, Seoul High for the Gifted put together different events to raise money for the less fortunate. "It's our way of giving back to our beloved country." Stated the principal every year. And one of the biggest and first event is the Student Auction. Each students would select a boy and a girl to be auction off to the highest bidder. So of course, the most beautiful/handsome students would make the list each year. 13 boys and 13 girls. Those who win the bidding would have a chance to go on a 'romantic date' with said student they had bid on.

The female student nominees for this year.

Choi Sooyoung. Jung Seohyun. Jung Jessica. Hwang Tiffany. Kim Taeyeon. Lee Sunny. Im Yoona. Kwon Yuri. Lee Chohee. Park Gyuri. Park Hyomin. Ham Eunjeong. 

And making her first appearance on to the list. Kim Hyoyeon. 

The male student nominees for this year.

Lee Hyukjae. Yoon Doojoon. Park Leeteuk. Kim Heechul. Han Geng. Kim Yesung. Lee Sungmin. Lee Donghae. Choi Siwon. Cho Kyuhyun. Kim Hangin. Kim Kibum. And of course Jung Yunho. 

---

"Wait......" Hyoyeon stare confusingly at the list of the students to be auction. 

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked.

"The boy nominees......Aren't they suppose to bid on you guys?"

"Yeah."

"But they are on the list too...." She still didn't understand.

"Oh. Of course. But that doesn't mean they can't bid on the girls."

"So.....They themselves get bid on but after that....they come to bid on you?"

"Yeah. See, we thought it would be a little unfair to those other girls who want to spend a day with them. So they went along with the auction. The dates are set on different days so it wouldn't over lap or anything."

"But you're okay with them spending the day with some other girl?"

"Well, Leeteuk oppa and I are exclusive. So I'm going to bid on him. As for the others, Sooyoung, Jessica, Yuri, and Seohyun. They are not actually dating them....they just get bid on every year by them....to be honest Jessica is a bit annoyed that Heechul oppa never give anyone a chance to name a prince because he would set the amount so high on the first bid that no one dare to say any higher offer." Taeyeon chuckled. 

"What about Yoona, Tiffany, and Sunny?" 

"Oh they are dating." Taeyeon replied lazily as she apply her makeup."But they say it would be alright if other girls bid on their boyfriends. They said it's funny to watch the boys hoping to be bid on by them and always ending up with a weird fangirl." 

"Oh...." Hyoyeon drop down on the sofa."You guys are really weird do you know that?" 

Taeyeon giggled. "Welcome to our weird community Hyoyeonah." 

Hyoyeon sat down. Her face lid up. That would mean Doojoon would be able to help her out with a bid! She could always pay him back later! It's perfect! She smile happily. 

"Hey Taeyeonah." Hyoyeon spoke.

"Hm?"

"Well, if the 8 of you guys always get bid on by the same people every year, why do they bother nominating you?"

"Hmm...." Taeyeon think for a while."I guess it's probably because our bids are always the highest? Besides, I think many of them have some hopes. Two years ago, Siwon and Donghae both caught a cold on the day of the auction so Tiffany and Yoona both got bid on by other boys." 

-----

Yoon Doojoon. $500

Lee Eunhyuk. $546

Each boys were won between $450-$730. And impressive amount. But of course.....these rich spoiled daddy little girls has nothing better to spend their money on beside boys....Hyoyeon thought. Well except for Taeyeon since she said she did it out of love. "$730 worth of love." 

Finally Yoon Yunho step on the stage. 

"Alright. Our finally male nominee for the night. And let see.....for the date...." Mr.Sum stare at the card for a while."Well, it's a date..."

"Let's hear our bids shall we?"

Hyoyeon nudge Sooyoung."Why didn't he read the card?"

"Yunho oppa never write anything on his card."

"$600!"

"$650!"

"$700!"

"$1000!"

"Whoa...." Hyoyeon's mouth drop in amazement. 

"That's nothing." Sooyoung smirk.

"What do you mean? That's a lot more than what Taeyeon bid!"

"You'll see." 

"$1500." Came a voice from behind the bald Mr.Sum. 

"Wait....Is he..."

"He's bidding on himself. Yes." Sooyoung shrug. "It happens every year."

"If he was just going to do that in the first place. Why didn't he just hand them the money and not go on stage at all?" Hyoyeon said, a bit annoyed. What a show off she thought.

"Well, what's the fun in that? He's showing a bit of school spirit actually."

----

Finally the girl's auction began. 

As expected, Yoona, Jessica, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, and Yuri were bid on by their respective pair. 

And just as Taeyeon had mentioned. Heechul price was set at $700 so fast her auction ended the quickest, causing her to walk off the stage with cold glares at her suitor. 

As for the other seven, their 'knight' took a bit longer, having a bid of fun laughing at those who bid on their date. In the end however they won the girls at $500-800 each. Although Sunny almost went to a weird green hair kid who bid on her for $560, she went a bit paled when Sungmin who finally payed attention and yelled out "$600." at the last minute. Sunny sigh in relief but gave Sungmin a deadly glare. 

$800 was the bid for Taeyeon, and she skip happily toward Leeteuk who took her into his arms.

Chohee, went for $450. Although she seems a bit pissed, no, scratch that, she's very pissed since her number was the lowest out of the group.

Other girls were bid for at $490-$560.

Finally, Hyoyeon step on stage. She felt her heart pounding so loud that she's afraid others might hear it. She look off to the side of the stage for support. Sooyoung gave her a thumbs up and mouthed 'you'll be great' while Yuri did a silly little dance and mouthed 'fighting!'

Relax Kim Hyoyeon. Relax. 

"Alright. Our final female student!" Mr.Sum announces to the crowd."Let see here. She is our new addition to the list! What an honor!" 

Cheers.

"Now. This is Kim Hyoyeon. She's new to our school. So let's show her some love!" More cheers. Hyoyeon bit her lips."For the date she will prepare a homemade lunch for a romantic date in the park and movies afterward." He smiled. "Ah....What's this?" He smiled. What? What's wrong? She ask in her head.

"A promise of a goodnight kiss as well!" 

Hyoyeon shot her head in Sooyoung's direction. 'You are so dead! So dead Choi Sooyoung! So dead! '  

Hyoyeon's face turned a deep shade of red. Sooyoung must have written it while she was handing in her card.

"Okay." Mr.Sum settle the boys down." Now, Let's have our first bid." 

"How about $100?" 

Silence. 

Hyoyeon felt like crawling under a rock to die. No one? No one want to bid on her? Really?

If they didn't want to bid on her, then why did they vote for her in the first place?! Do they want to humiliate her this much?

She look off to the side and notice Chohee laughing with her girls.....but.....no way! Did that evil queen have anything to do with this?

Doojoon....Doojoon! Come on! save me! Why are you not bidding? 

----

FLASHBACK

"Put these in all of the male students lockers." Chohee instructed her followers."Wait! Remember not to put it in any of her friends locker. I got special ones just for them~" she smiled.

What was written on the note to each boy's locker.

If you dare to bid on Kim Hyoyeon tomorrow, be prepared to deal with the aftermath. Be smart and do the right thing.-Chohee.

Everyone knew that Chohee's father was one of the biggest drug lord in Seoul. Although no one admit it, they do as Chohee command because they do not want to get a visit by one of Chohee's 'body guard.'

She placed these notes for Hyoyeon's friends instead.

Please don't bid on me. No matter what. I don't want to owe you guys any favors!-Hyoyeon

Doojoon stare disappointing at the note. He did plan to win her, but if she really want it to be this way, then he'll follow her wishes.

End Flashback----

Hyoyeon felt like throwing up. Maybe it's not too late if she just call out her own bid like Jung Yunho did right? $100. That's not too bad, she could afford that. She've been saving up for a while. She have about $200....so maybe she could just-

"$1!" Chosee scream, causing the entire audience to laugh out loud, she smirk at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon felt like she just got slap across the face.

Before she could name her own price however,

"$5000." 

"Wh-" 

Hyoyeon's eyes widen. Did she hear correctly? 

The entire room became dead silent.

"$5000." 

Hyoyeon stare into the audience and catches his eyes. He walk forward, his hand in his pockets, he climb the stage. 

Without another word, he hand a stunned Mr.Sum a check and grab Hyoyeon's wrist and drag her along with him.

"Uh...alright.....winner...Jung Yunho-shi....5....$5000."

It's not only Mr.Sum who was stunned. The entire school, who showed up for the event was stunned as well.

Chohee stomp her heels and storm out of the room while her crew ran after her.

"Did he just....." Sooyoung, for the first time couldn't find the right words to say.

"That's....." Taeyeon too seems to be lost for words.

Doojoon felt a stab of jealousy. He should have called out a number before Jung Yunho came into the building and he would have won her! He would have look like her knight in shinning armor! Damn it! Why was he so stupid?!

Hyukjae, still seated next to his bid winner, sat compose in his chair. 

'What are you planning Yunho-yah......' 

-----

Hyoyeon's POV

I couldn't believe it. Did he just bid $5000 on me when I couldn't even get $100? 

Why is he helping me? What is he planning? 

Oh My Gosh.....what if.......what if.....he think that since he paid this much money that he could just.....

No! No! No! Kim Hyoyeon stop thinking about something so stupid!

Suddenly I notice his tight grip on my wrist. Where is he taking me?

Think Think Think!

"Yah..." I uttered, clearing my throat a bit i tried again."Yah!"

He stop abruptly in front of me I crash right into his back, his hard toned back......ah! What am I saying?!

"Aish..." I rubbed my head with my free hand and try to break my other one free."Yah Jung Yunho where are you taking me?" 

----

Yunho's POV

"Yah Jung Yunho where are you taking me?"

Aish....I let go of her hand and rub my ear. Does she have to shriek so loud?

"Do you hear me? I said where are you taking me?"

"Yah." I lean on my car."Aren't you being a little too rude?"

"How am I being rude? You're the one who drag me out here." She slightly pout...did she just pout? It's quite adorable.....

Jung Yunho focus! Don't let her mess with your head!

"Well~" I began."I did just save your in there a minute ago so yeah. If anything, you should thank me." 

She open . I assume she's trying to fight back. Heh. We'll see.

"Alright. Fine." She bit her lips. Her soft baby lips......Urgh! Why am I thinking of her in this manner? "Thank you."

I raise my eyebrows. Heh.

"I'm sorry?" I pretend to not hear and push my ear out a bit."I didn't hear you." I smirk a little.

"THANK YOU! Kay?!" 

I chuckled. It's quite easy to get her mad~

----

No POV

Seohyun open the double door and gesture for everyone to enter. They all gather in the living room.

"So what do you think Yunho oppa is up to?" Yoona sat in Donghae's lap while he play with her hair.

"I know right?"

"Yah Seohyunah. Just how much money does your parents give you?"

Sunny smack Sungmin's head.

Seohyun blushes. She herself has no idea why her brother would spent such a large sum on Hyoyeon. 

"Hyukjae yah." Leeteuk said."You're his best friend. Do you know what he's planning to do with Hyoyeonie?"

"I'm just as stump as you are."

"Guys I'm kinda worried about Hyoyeonie....." Sooyoung said while pacing back and forth.

"I know.....Hyoyeon must be so scared! We have to go save her!" Yuri pump up her fist.

"What if he took her into some dark alley somewhere and..." Sooyoung didn't finish the sentence. 

"Yah Choi Sooyoung. Your imagination is going too far." Jessica said.

"Yunho oppa wouldn't do that." Seohyun said, her oppa is not a bad person!

Hyukjae sigh."Yunho may have a bad reputation but he's not like that. Hyoyeon-shi will be fine."

-----

Yunho lean in close to her face. Making her heart pound a bit louder. She bit her lips and took a step back but he took her waist, pulling her closer and press against his body.

He inches closer and closer....

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Hyoyeon help up both her hand to cover Yunho's mouth while she duck her head to the side. 

Yunho smirk but Hyoyeon didn't notice because her hands were still on his lips. 

"I thought the winner of your bid get a kiss?" He tease. 

Hyoyeon's face flush. He grin and release her."Relax. Who would want to kiss you anyways?" 

Yunho brushes Hyoyeon's hair over her ear."But I'm sure you want to kiss me Doll~" 

He smirk again and open his car's door, Hyoyeon's face now redding by anger more than embarrassment grab the door with both her hand, no one was going to humiliate her and walk away like that.

"I'm going to pay you back."

"What are you talking about?"

"You heard me. I'm going to pay you back!"

"Alright." Yunho cross his arms."Do you have $5000?" 

"Well..No....not exactly but..."

"But....?"

"I'll work it off."

Yunho raise his eyebrows. "What kind of work are we talking about?"

"Uh....I'll do your homework and..house chores...for a month."

Yunho chuckled."I don't care about homework and I don't have house chores." He eye her playfully."How about you be my maid and do what ever I tell you to for let say...2weeks?" 

Hyoyeon bit her lips. 

"Scared?" 

She glare at him."Like hell. Deal." She's not going to owe him any favor, and besides, this way, she'll be able to hate him and still pay him back.

"Alright then." Yunho step into his car.

In a moment of shear bravery Hyoyeon lean in after him, catching him off guard. "Oh. And I don't want to kiss you but..." She lean in closer to his lips. "I think it's you who want to kiss me." 

She brush her lips against his and pulled back."I'll start tomorrow." She wink.

With that, she walk off.

Yunho remain stunned in his seat.

--------

Hello readers. Hopefully this chapter is likable. 

Thx you to all of those who have subs and comment on this story. I'll update soon!