Watched

My Girl

Hyoyeon ran downstairs and to the kitchen, and sure enough, Doojoon was there having a bowl of cereal. Hyoyeon wave good morning to everyone in the room.

"Annyeong." She said brightly. 

"Someone's in a good mood." Her mother tease, assuming it was because Doojoon is here again, her brother, however had a different idea.

"Yeah, too good a mood." Mingoo winked at his sister.

Hyoyeon toss him a warning glance. "It's Friday! And Jessica's having a party this weekend, of course I'm in a good mood." She told her mother while grabbing a glass and pour milk into it. 

"It's so great that you've already been invited to your first party!" Mer mother exclaimed.

"Umma...." Hyoyeon gave her a 'you are embarrassing me in front of my friend' look."It's not like I've never been to a party before."

"Well, you haven't been to one in a while." She said back."Are you going Doojoon dear?" 

"Uh. No. I wasn't invited." He gave her a simple shrugged. 

"Well that won't do!" Mrs.Kim throw her hands in the air."Yeonnie why don't you take your friend along?" 

"It's alright Mrs.Kim." He smiled."I don't want to impose." 

"Yeah, Umma don't push people to do things they don't want to do." She said to her mother with a smile."But Seriously though," She said to Doojoon now."It would be fun if you come. You could be my plus one." 

Doojoon couldn't be more pleased he smiled widely and accept on the spot."Alright then." 

"Now there you go!" Mrs.Kim smiled approvingly. 

Mr.Kim chuckled at his wife, his eyes still on the paper. 

"Well, we're off!" Hyoyeon announced, she grab her book bag, hug her mother, kiss her dad on the cheeks, grab Doojoon's hand, and drag him out of the house."See you later~"

"Annyeong Auntie, uncle, Mingoo~" Doojoon smiled at each of them and allow Hyoyeon to drag him out.

"Aigoo. They are so cute together!" Mrs.Kim clap her hands together in approval. 

"Now, don't go doing things she might hate us for." Her husband warn, he know too well of his wife's match making tendency. 

"Nonsense." Mrs.Kim replied."Now Mingoo yah hurry up and finish your breakfast, you're going to be late." 

--------------------------------

"Thanks." Doojoon said as the two walk side by side.

"For what?" Hyoyeon look up at her friend.

"For making me your plus one to the party." He said.

"Sure thing!" Hyoyeon smiled her halfmoon eye smiles. 

"So, you never told me of your arrangement with Jung Yunho." Doojoon suddenly said. 

"Still curious huh?" Hyoyeon giggled, Doojoon smile, she have such a cute laugh he thought. 

"Yes. Very."

"Let just say it's a babysitting job."

"Bad?"

"Quite enjoyable actually." Hyoyeon replied honestly, Yunho's grandmother is a wonderful woman, she learned so much from her and she can't wait to go back and see her.

With that, the two changed the subjects, chattering randomly about different things. Doojoon tell her about his class work, his part time job, his soccer team, and his plans for the future while Hyoyeon listen attentively. Doojoon is quite ambitious she thought, it made her felt a bit small, she have no clue of what she wanted to do yet in life and it scares her but she made no mention of this, she simply reply she want to explore her options when Doojoon ask. 

When they enter the school ground, as always, Hyoyeon was dragged off by her group of friends leaving Doojoon to shake his head and wave goodbye. 

"Sure." Jessica replied casually as the group walk to class together.

"Yea, I don't see why you have to ask though." Sooyoung said.

"What do you mean?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Well Doojoonie is like one of the most popular boy in school isn't he?" Sooyoung said.

Hyoyeon nodded.

"So if he wanted to come, he would have just show up. He wouldn't need to tag along~"

Hyoyeon haven't thought of this, she wonder why Doojoon wouldn't have just tell her mom this in the first place.

"I think he just want to show up with you as a date." Tiffany winked. 

"That's stupid. Doojoonie and I are bestfriend." Hyoyeon dismiss Tiffany's suggestion and the group enter their homeroom together. 

------------------

By lunch time, the nine girls gather at their usual table and their conversations began as usual, while Hyoyeon's head wonder the yard looking for Yunho, she look at his table and he was not there.....she pout unknowingly, where is he? Was he alright? 

Hyoyeon look at Seohyun who sat unusually silent, playing with her salads which she never does.(She think it's quite wrong to be playing with food.)

"Seohyunah...are you okay?" Hyoyeon nudge the younger girl next to her.

"Oh um yeah." Seohyun replied but her eyes remained on her food. The group did not notice this little exchange between the two, they were too busy with their conversation about the party, who was gonna be there, what music should they play, who's going to bring refreshments(which most obviously should be alcohol), and most importantly, what will they wear.

"Come on, you always tell unnie what's wrong. So what's bothering you?" Hyoyeon gave Seohyun a reassuring squeeze to which Seohyun return with a small smile.

"It's just that....well Yunho oppa didn't come home last night." Seohyun said. Hyoyeon felt uneasy, should she feel guilty about this?

"Hey..." Hyoyeon pat the young girl's back."I'm sure he could take care of himself." 

"Yeah I know but he always call to tell me if he's going to stay out...."

Hyoyeon felt guilty, it didn't occur to her to send him home....maybe that would have been the right decision to do instead of having him sleep on her bed....

------------------------------------

Jung's mansion.

After claiming out of Hyoyeon's window(it was a good thing her room was close to a tree, he didn't think he can just jump out of a 2story window in his condition) he snuck out of her gate, making sure her family wouldn't him and into his car and drove home. 

When he turn into the driveway and step out of the car, he was greeted by his father's assistant who was more than relieved to see him."Oh thank goodness you're home!" 

"What do you want Mr.Han?" Yunho ask, slamming the door and walk into the house, Mr.Han trailing behind him."You didn't come home last night-"

"I hardly ever come home." Yunho cut him off, ruffing his hair.

"Yes but you always call to let Seohyun-shi know-"

"And I didn't this time. What's the big deal?" Yunho said as he set for the stairs.

"Your father is looking for you."

Yunho stop for a second, then continue walking."What does he want?"

"Why don't you ask me for youself?" Mr.Jung said, coming out of his office and waiting for him at the top of the stairs."Where have you been?"

"Since when do you care?" Yunho replied coldly, walking pass his father but was stopped.

"I'm serious." He said, eyeing him seriously now, he notice the blood on his son's shirt."Damn it Yunho. You should be more sensible with your decision! You are not a kid anymore!" 

"All the more reason for me to make my own decision." He said coldly. 

"Like making the decision to get into that bar fight? Like getting stab? And wonder off without telling your family?!"

"If you already know, why do you bother asking?" Yunho glare at his father, so one of his men must have witness this or perhaps paid the people around him to spy and report back to him. Despicable. 

"I'm trying to give you a chance to explain your side of the story." Mr.Jung sigh.. 

"Nothing I couldn't handle. You should worry about yourself like you always does. I'm fine." Yunho replied, walking away. 

Once Yunho enter his room, Mr.Jung shook his head."I think allowing him as much freedom as he have now is a mistake. I''m too easy on him."

"What do you suggest sir?" Mr.Han asked.

"Increase security. I want to know where he is at all time and what he does." Mr.Jung replied and make his way back into his office.

------------------------------

Yunho slammed the door and lock it. He took off his shirt and toss it aside. He looked into the mirror, his hand on the bandaged Hyoyeon had done for him, he smiled at the thought of her name. 

"Aish...." He shook his head, why is he thinking of her......suddenly his phone rang, he check the screen for a name. Block ID."Hello?"

"Finally found you. You Piece of ." The man from last night said into the phone.

"How did you get this number?" Yunho asked, although he have an idea....and it involved a lot of graphic things that involved the bartender.......

"Let just say a friend-" Yunho heard a man screaming in the background.(It was definitely the bartender)."You cause me a lot of trouble last night boy."

Yunho sigh."What do you want?"

"I want what is mine." Said the man.

"Well I don't have it." 

The man chuckled into the phone."I'll give you a week. Bring it back or you'll be sorry." The phone clicked, Yunho toss his phone on the bed, great, just another thing to deal with~

------------------------------------

Hyoyeon waved goodbye at her friends, promising that she would be there promptly at 7, no sooner nor later since she was the guest of honor. 

She walk outside, hoping that Yunho would be there, she then hit her head."Pabo...." She then reasoned with herself, it's not that she wanted to see him, she was just worried, she didn't want him to die somewhere.....

Once outside the gate, her face fell, he wasn't there......She sigh and continue to walk when a car pull up to her.

It was his car. She suppress a smile. The window rolled down."Get in." And Hyoyeon does as she was told. 

"Are you okay?" She asked as she buckle her seatbelt. 

"Yeah." He replied and speed off. 

The ride to his grandmother's house was in silent,  once they were there Yunho turn toward's Hyoyeon and said."Listen, I don't want Grandmother to know about this....do you mind?"

"Then you must promise me something." She said.

"What?" 

"Don't go almost get yourself killed."Hyoyeon replied.

Yunho chuckled.

"What?"

"I thought you were going to ask to be set free or something." 

"I haven't thought about that........" Hyoyeon scold herself, that would have been a better deal.......

"Well too late now. Deal." Yunho smiled and got out of the car. 

"Aish...Kim Hyoyeon you just lost a golden opportunity." She hit her head and get out of the car, following Yunho inside. Neither of them were aware of the men in a black Honda watching them from across the street, nor do they notice two other men watching them from a white Toyota....

-------------------------------------------