Hello Grandmother

My Girl

Day 2

"Here." Hyoyeon drop the written essay in front of him. 

"Good morning to you too." He said.

"If you don't have anything else, I'mma go." She said, she turn to walk away but he grab her arm.

"Wait." 

"What?" She said without looking at him. Jung Yunho is one of the most arrogant guy in this school, no, scratch that, he's the most arrogant guy on this planet! How did she get herself mixed up with him?!

"Wait for me at the gate after school today." 

"What?" Now looking at him with deadly glares. "What for?" 

"Just do as I say will ya?" He said."Oh and here's your chores for the day." He handed her a list, which she snatched out of his hand.

"Yes your highness!" She said sarcastically and walk away. 

Maybe it won't be too bad she said to herself. After all, only 13days to go!~

"Fighting!" She raise her hand up high. "Now let see....." She unrolled the list and grind her teeth at the 45 items on it. 

1. Make up a good lie to tell the homeroom teacher why I can't show up for class.(Better be good or else)

"Oh...I dunno...maybe I could tell her the devil came and drag you down to hell?! I'm sure she'll believe that!" She said bitterly. 

2. Sweep the third floor. (It better be clean, It's my turn today and I expect it to be spotless!)

"Maybe I could dump the dust on your head later then!" She scream at the paper.

She continue to make comments for each items on the list(with each one getting more more bitter) until she get to her first class. (Which she was late for because she had to go to his class first to make a lie for him.) 

---------

The day rolled by quickly as Hyoyeon busied herself with completing Yunho's stupid list, causing her to miss lunch with her friends and skipping study hall (which was usually spent with Doojoon) to finished Yunho's History Project. 

"Ahhhh! Finally!" Hyoyeon lay flat on the dance studio's floor, the last item on the chores list crossed out. 

"Long day?" 

"Oh. Hyukjae-shi." She shot up to look in his direction."Sorry I didn't see you here...." 

"It's alright." He replied."What's that?" 

"Oh." Looking at the paper in her hand which has been ripped up and taped back together a few time.(It was 5time exactly, she ripped it up everytime she found something she thought was stupid written on there, but forced herself to tape it back because she had to do it.)"It's a list of chores Jung Yunho demanded to be done...." 

"Ah, Sorry he could be such a...." 

"Such a jerkface?" She added helpfully.

"Yeah. That." He chuckled. 

Hyoyeon smiled, she found his laugh to be completely adorable, she wonder why he's so quiet all the time.

"I don't get it...."

"You don't get what?" 

"You and him." She said after deciding whether or not to say this."You seems like a nice enough person, why do you hang out with such a jerk?" 

Hyukjae grinned."He's not that bad. Once you get to know him, you'll find that he's an honorable person. Someone you would want to be on your side." 

Hyoyeon thought this over, was Jung Yunho this great for Lee Hyukjae to be speaking so fondly of? 

"You don't have to speak so nicely about him, I won't tell." She said after a while.

He chuckled again."I'm serious. Yunho is a great friend. If you gain his loyalty, be sure to hold on to it." He checked his watch."Anyways, I have to go, goodluck." And walked out the door.

Hyoyeon remained seated, How special are you really Jung Yunho......

"Oh crap!" Hyoyeon hurried out the door and to the main entrance of the school.

--------------

"I'm here!" She announced as soon as she reached the front of the school where an annoyed Yunho stood waiting.

"Yah! I've been waiting here for almost 30minutes! Where were you?!" He yelled, this is the first time a girl kept him waiting and he didn't like it.

"Sorry. Geez. I was finishing your last stupid order." She said, trying to catch her breath.

"What ever. Get in." He walked to his car and open the passenger's door for her.

"Why? Where are we going?"

"Just get in."

"Pushy..." She said but enter the car with Yunho slamming the door behind her.

They drove off silently, until Yunho's phone rang. 

"Hello?" He answered."Annyeong~" He said with a sweet tone.

Hyoyeon looked at him curiously, who is the person at the other end of the line that could draw such a sweet side out of him?

"Of course I didn't forget." He said."In fact, I am on my way there right now."

Where are we going....Hyoyeon mouthed.

"I think you are going to love your present." He said sweetly again."Alright. Annyeong." He hung up the phone.

"Where are we going?"

"To meet my important person." He said casually.

"Your important person?" She asked."You're taking me to meet your girlfriend?"

Yunho laughed.

"It's not funny."

"I think it is."

"Well it's not." Hyoyeon crossed her arm which causes Yunho to laugh louder. "How rude." 

20minutes later, they arrived at on old apartment building outside of Seoul. Yunho hurried out of the car, followed by a confuse Hyoyeon. 

"Why are we here?"

"You ask too much questions." He said and grabbed a large bag out of the trunk and hurried inside, Hyoyeon running after him. 

*Knock Knock*

An elderly woman answer the door and allow them inside. Yunho smiled and greeted the woman with a hug. Hyoyeon bow politely, not knowing what to say to her. She lead them to a small living room which was lit brightly by the large open window. 

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up today!" Said the woman to Yunho as she sat down. 

"And missed my grandmother's birthday? Never!" He said. 

So....this is his grandmother......Hyoyeon said knowingly in her mind. 

"Look what I brought you." He said, setting the large bag on the table and pull out a large box. He ripped off the tape and pulled out a foot massager."You're always outside in your garden, so it would be nice to come and relax in this after a long day." He smiled up at his grandmother, Hyoyeon smiled, Who knew the evil prince of her high school could be so sweet and thoughtful?

"Oh you shouldn't have to." Yunho's grandmother said."But thank you sweetheart." She pinched both his cheeks."And who is this?" She look up at Hyoyeon for the first time. 

"Oh um. Annyeongseyo." Hyoyeon bow again."I'm Kim Hyoyeon." 

"You didn't tell me you are bringing your girlfriend!" She said excitedly."And she's so beautiful too!" 

Hyoyeon blushed, about to protest when Yunho cut in."Grandma don't flatter her. There's no way my girlfriend would be this short." 

Hyoyeon bit her lips from telling him off in front of his grandmother. How rude is he? And here she was, thinking nicely of them! And for his information, she's not THAT short, at least she is taller than Taeyeon and Sunny! 

"Oh don't ." His grandmother said with a giggled.

"I'm serious." He pout. (Did he just pout? Hyoyeon was amazed)."She's here to help you out out around the house. It's not good for you to be home alone. Until we find you a new house nurse, she will keep you company everyday after school." He shot her a look."Right?" 

"Uh. Right." Hyoyeon said. 

--------------------

While Yunho set up the massager, Hyoyeon follow his grandmother (which she insist that she too would call her grandma) into the kitchen. Yunho's grandma was a wonderful woman she thought, her way with words is something that Hyoyeon admire, and her cooking abilities reminded her so much of her own grandmother when she was still alive. 

Hyoyeon ended up staying over for dinner, and thank to grandma, Yunho couldn't even if he try, with Mrs.Jung lecturing him every time he say something remotely rude to her, Hyoyeon was able to enjoy her meal in piece. 

"Thank you for the dinner Grandma, it was delicious!" She said hugging Yunho's grandma before going back to Seoul. 

"Oh it was a pleasure my dear." She said hugging her back. 

"Bye grandma." Yunho said.

"Now you, young man better behave with Hyoyeonie." She said pointing at his chest.

"Are you changing your favorites now?" He said pouting.

"Oh. Don't be a baby now." She laughed."You better get going. It's late. Goodnight." 

After the farewell, the two set back for Seoul. Maybe it was in the way that Yunho is around his grandmother, Hyoyeon find herself hating him a lot less. She studied his profile while he drive, his jaw was gorgeous she thought, but of course she wouldn't say it out loud to him, her ego was too big for that. Yunho caught her staring at him with the corner of his eyes and chuckled."Don't drool over there." 

Hyoyeon quickly turned."You wish." She bit her lips, still the same old arrogant Jung she thought."You can just drop me off at the school, I could get myself."

"Don't be stupid. It's late. I'll drop you off." He said cooly. 

"Fine." She said, after a long pause she added,"Since I'm going to be accompanying grandma, I will no longer do your schoolwork or any other stupid stuff of your dumb list. Deal?"

"Fine." 

"Good." 

-----------------------------------

Day 3

It felt good to have a full night sleep not worrying about what stupid stuff he has in store for her. She woke up early and hurried downstair, surprise to see Doojoon waiting for her in the kitchen with her family. 

"Morning Yeonnie." Her mother greeted her with a plate full of eggs and bacons.

"Morning Umma." She said, taking a seat next to her brother."Morning Kid!" 

"Noona! I told you not to call me that!" He pout at his older sister who chuckled.

"Joonie, what are you doing here?" 

"Your mom saw me outside and call me in for breakfast." He replied, pointing at his now empty dish. 

"Seriously Yeonnie, you shouldn't keep your friend waiting out in the cold for you." Her mother said. 

"Alright Alright." She smiled. 

After breakfast, the pair walk off to school together with Mingoo refusing to walk with them and ran off by himself. 

"So where were you yesterday?" Doojoon asked."I called after school but your phone was off. And I called your house but your mom said you weren't home."

"Checking in on me?" She teased."I was with Jung Yunho." 

"Why? What did he have you do this time?" He said almost too loudly.

"Relax. He just wanted my help with something that's all." She assure her best friend."Besides, I don't think he will be bothering me with anything today."

"Why is that?"

"Let just say we made a deal~" 

"Hyoyeonah!" A high pitch voice called for her from the gate of the school. It was Jessica, along with Taeyeon and Tiffany. 

"Annyeong~" Hyoyeon waved. 

"Hurry up! We have some awesome news!" 

"I guess that would be my cue to go." She said turning toward Doojoon and waving goodbye. "See you in study hall." 

"Hurry up!" Taeyeon called.

"Coming!" 

Doojoon sigh, so much for having her to himself. 

-----------------------

It had turns out, her friends' big news was just another party Jessica's mom allow her to have this weekend. It was a big deal since the last party she had ended up in a big fire set in the kitchen by accident. It had taken them 3months to raise enough money to pay her parents back. Hyoyeon was their honored guest since she has never been to one of their 'epic' party before. 

For the entire day, she didn't run into Yunho, not even once, she wonder if he had ditched school again. Not that it matter to her of course. 

Without all the extra stuff Yunho have her do, Hyoyeon decided to go to the dance studio and work on her popping. When she walk inside, there was already someone practicing. It was Hyukjae. She smiled, this was probably her third or fourth time running into him here. 

"Annyeong." She said brightly.

"Oh, Hyoyeon-shi." He flash her a gummy smile. "Here to practice?"

Hyoyeon nodded and set her bag down."It's my free period so I thought I'd polished a few steps." 

The two said nothing more as they took turn practicing their dancing, Hyoyeon find it odd that she could be so comfortable around Hyukjae, showing her dancing to him even though they have just met a short while ago. But she suppose it was just because he was another dancer that could give her advise. Maybe it was all in her head, but the more she look at Hyukjae and his dancing, it reminded her of another boy she used to now back in her home town. He was her first crushed. 

Although she didn't remember his name, she remembered that the boy was a skilled dancer even at a young age, the time the two spent together was short since he moved away a month later. But it was long enough for her to share her first kiss with him. It was silly to think about it now really, it was a wet salty kiss because he was crying about something and she didn't know how to cheer him up so the only thing she thought of that might cheer him up was kissing him. And true enough, he did stop crying, except he ran away right after so she had always wonder if she was that bad of a kisser or he was just too shy.

She never had the chance to ask him since he moved away so she pretend it was because he was a wimp. After that, she share kisses with two more boys. One was her first boyfriend of a month in middle school, Jinki. And another was a dare at a party she attended back at her own high school.(She doesn't remember his name either, except that he was good looking). 

And the fourth boy she had kiss.....was Jung Yunho....well maybe it was not a real kiss.....since only their lips touch slightly right?.....

She was snapped back to her senses when the bell rang. 

"Was I that bad that you drift off?" Hyukjae ask with a sad pout. 

"Oh! No of course not! Sorry~" She said frantically. 

Hyukjae chuckled."I'm just kidding." He grabbed his bag and place it on his shoulder."Well, I'll see you around. Annyeong."

"Annyeong~" She waved. 

--------------------

When the end of the day rolled around, Hyoyeon hurried out of school to catch the subway that would take her to Yunho's grandmother's but to her surprise, he was waiting for her with his car. 

"I'll take you." 

Hyoyeon thought this over but refuse none the less."It's fine. I could take the subway." 

"Don't be silly. Besides, this way, I'll be faster." 

She bit her lips, as she often does when she's thinking."Alright...." 

----------------------

The car came to a stop at the entrance of the building. Hyoyeon unbuckled her seatbelt and exit the car.

"I have some business to attend to, so I'll pick you up at 8:30." 

"You don't have-"

Yunho cut her off."I don't want you to be dragged off to an alley somewhere by erts." He said."Just wait for me by the gate." With that, he speed off, Hyoyeon stood watching until his car disappear into the distance.

Jung Yunho continue to surprise her, first his sweet nature around his grandmother, second, giving her a ride, and third, he actually care about her safety? 

Nah....She thought. She's sure he's just looking out for himself, if something did happen to her, he probably didn't want to feel responsible. 

----------------------

Hyoyeon enjoyed her time with Yunho's grandmother. This was a lot better than slaving over chores for him she thought. ]

"Now, put it into the oil....and...there you go!" Grandma exclaimed."You are a natural!" 

Hyoyeon smiled proudly."Thank you grandma!" For the past hour, Yunho's grandmother has been teaching Hyo how to cook different types of Korean dishes. It was just like how she remembered it with her own grandmother. 

"Grandma..." 

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering...." She wonder if she should ask this but didn't think it was that intrusive so she continued."Why do you live here instead of with Seohyunie and Yunho-shi? Their mansion is huge!" 

"Oh...I think I'm fine here." She said casually."Besides, I'm no use in a big house like that." 

"Well, you don't have to do anything....they have maids and all that." She said as she flip the chicken in the frying pan.

"Exactly." Grandma said."They have their big house and their maids, I'm not use to something like that." 

She walk over to a stool and sat down."Do you know that I only get to see my daughter once a year?"

Hyoyeon didn't know what to say to this so she only shook her head.

"Yes. Only once a year at new year." Grandma said."The thing is, Yunho's father and I do not get along." There was a long pause following this sentence. 

It was as if she was contemplating whether or not to tell her this story.

"I wasn't very fond or supportive of their marriage." She said after a while."But of course, being a hopeless romantic, she ran off with him, a month later she came back telling me she was pregnant. So we had know choice but to allow her to marry him...." 

Hyoyeon felt sorry for bringing this up. 

"But when it all seem to go fine, They divorce a year later. She at first got Yunho, but his father and his many lawyers got him back.....Jiyoung had never recover from that....She's living abroad with her new family now.....Yunho has never really forgiven his mother for not fighting for him....nor does he forgive his father for taking him away from his mother." 

"But....what about Seohyun?" She found herself asking.

"His father remarried afterword and had Seohyun." She replied."God bless the child, she's a sweet little thing. Nothing like her father." 

"So Yunho come and visit you here instead..."

"Yes. That child is something isn't he? He's here at least three time a week. Always bringing gifts and staying hours at a time."

She didn't know what to say, this was the first time she heard of Yunho's family history in such details.....

"You are the first girl Yunhonie allow me to meet do you know that?" Yunho's grandmother broke tension.

"Oh really?" She look at her with a smile on her face.

"You are pretty special indeed."

"Nah. We hate each other." She said with a giggle."I'm sure he just brought me over because he couldn't find any one better." Even as she say this, she couldn't help but feel very pleased. 

"Now who could hate such a lovely girl like you?" The grandmother replied with her hand in the air. They both laughed. 

For the rest of the night, the conversation drifted from the awkwardness of Yunho's past to something lighter like what movie they enjoy watching, the places they've been, and other small talks. 

Soon enough it was 8:30pm. Hyoyeon say goodbye to grandmother and make her way downstairs. And sure enough, Yunho was waiting in his car for her. 

"Annyeong." She said as she step into the car. Maybe it was pity or maybe it was because of how well he treat his grandmother, Hyoyeon thought she should be nicer to him, or at least try to be. 

"Annyeong." He replied as he shift the car into gear and speed back to Seoul once again. 

Hyoyeon notice blood stain on his collar and wanted to ask him what was he doing but decided against it.

----------------------------------------

Hello Readers! I'm sorry that it took so long to update, aside from the fact that i was braindead, I was kinda busy.

So I hope you enough this short update!