Dealing with the Situation

My Girl

Yunho drove aimlessly in the night at the command of a giddy Hyoyeon who just point left and right, not knowing where she wanted to go either, but as long as she get to let him have a taste of his own medicine, she was all for it.

"Seriously!" Yunho bring his car to a stop on the side of the road and stare at her with intense eyes."I've been driving for over 30minutes! You either tell me where I'm going right now or Imma- Oh My God, Kim Hyoyeon if you say I'm just driving aimlessly Imma kill someone." 

"Okay." She smiled sweetly."You're driving aimlessly." 

"Do you really want me to murder someone?" He asked seriously.

"If you want to, I'm not stopping you." The smile never left her face which pissed him off even more.

"You have a twisted mind in that little head of your's Kim Hyoyeon." 

"Thanks." 

Yunho's phone suddenly rang, he glared at Hyoyeon a full 7seconds before picking up his phone, before he could even say hello, however, his frantic grandmother spoke with a quivering voice quickly into his ear."Yunnie?! Yunnie! Thank God you picked up! Yunnie! Someone is banging on the door and I don't know what's going on! It's like they are trying to break in! Yunnie! I'm Scared!"

Yunho's brows tied together as he put the car into drive and drove off in full speed."I'm coming! Call the police! I'll be right there!" 

"Yah! Jung Yunho! Are you trying to kill me! I was only playing! I don't want you to kill anyone! Especially not me!" Hyoyeon cover her face with her hands as she tighten up in her seat."What are you doing?!"

Yunho however didn't answer and force his car to go as fast as it could go. He didn't care about her whining at the moment, all he care about was his frighten grandmother, this was all his fault, and if anything happen to her, he'll never forgive himself. 15 minutes seems like forever to Kim Hyoyeon and Jung Yunho for different reasons. 

For Hyoyeon, it was the awful realization that she was not in control of her own life and at any given moment, her life could end just like that. And there were several occasion that she thought this is it, this is the end. 

As for Yunho, it was the realization that he had put his grandmother in danger, because of his careless actions, he put the women who raised him at risk. 

The moment they arrived in front of grandma Jung's building, Yunho raced out of the door and into the building without losing any time, Hyoyeon all the while remained in her seat, unable to moved for her legs were still jelly from shaking so much in the death race to get here, her hands were still plastered to her face. 

----------------------------------

"Grandma!" Yunho's voice rang through the apartment as he search for his grandmother."Grandma! It's me!" 

"Yunnie....?" A shaken voice came from the balcony."Yunnie...? Is that you?.." 

"Grandma!" Yunho ran to the glass door, flung it open to find his grandmother shaking in the dark, her face pale. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He bent down to lift his grandmother up, realizing she wasn't able to move on her own. He carefully carry her into her bedroom and place her on the bed, Hyoyeon came in time to watch him place a blacket over her frail body. 

"What happen.....?" Hyoyeon asked softly under her breath.

"Grandma...." Yunho sat close to his grandmother, his arms around her in an attempt to help her warm up quicker, Hyoyeon too came forward to sit on her other side and held her hands.

"I don't know who...who they were..." She began."I was just reading in the livingroom and suddenly there were loud bangings on my door...I got scared and went out to hide in the balcony...they came in and started breaking things..." She swollow hard, watching this, it took every muscles in his body to control his rage. Hyoyeon notice him shaking, and knew it wasn't because he was scared for his grandmother, she knew he was hiding something. 

"It's over now, why don't you rest?" Hyoyeon suggested,"Don't worry, We'll be here with you tonight." She assured her before helping her into bed. While Yunho watch, Hyoyeon soothed granny Jung to sleep. When they were sure she was sounded asleep, the two crept out of the room. 

"Okay. Explain." Hyoyeon wasted no time. 

"Explain what?" He played dumb.

"Do you expect me to believe that random thungs would come break down an old woman's door, come inside, destroy her belonging without an agenda?" She asked."I'm not stupid. Now explain." 

"It's none of your business."

"It became my business when you involved me earlier this evening, and especially now when you involved granny." 

Yunho hesitated, he wasn't sure of where to beginning. How was he suppose to explain to her what he did? Or what he should have done? Sighing repeatedly, he dropped down on the broken sofa, his fingers running in his hair. Hyoyeon sat down in front of him, waiting for an explaination. 

"It's Jun Woojin." 

"I'm sorry?" Hyoyeon's eyes widen."Jun Woojin as in the mob leader and drug dealer Jun Woojin who killed 3 people and got away with it, jun Woojin?!" 

"If you knew who he was, why are you asking?" 

"Because I'm hoping you're just playing with me!" Hyoyeon looked at the door to the bedroom and lowered her voice."Jung Yunho, I know you're stupid, but I didn't know you were suicidal too!" She hissed, then added, "Well actually..I kinda knew...is that who stabbed you a few nights ago?" 

"His men." 

"Same thing." She bit her lower lip."What did you do to him?" 

"That night.." He began, Hyoyeon nodded, remembering his pale face and the amount of blood on his shirt."I was at a bar with some friends, Cho- I mean, someone I knew was in an argument with Woojin's men, i went to check it out because the person asked for help. After things settle down, i went back to my table and a bit later when I got outside, the person was being cornered by them so-"

"So you got in the middle of it and help this person escaped?" 

"Yeah."

"But that doesn't make sense....If that's all you did..." Hyoyeon paused."That's not all you did was it.....?" Yunho shook his head, he felt like he was 10 again, being scold by his mother.

"She took something with her, I don't know what it is." Yunho said softly, If she wanted to know, she might as well hear the whole thing."He called the next day asking for it back, cept I don't have it. So tonight, I went to talk to him and one thing lead to another and here we are." 

For a while, the two didn't say anything. They knew calling the police wouldn't do any good, If Jun Woojin could get out of killing three people, threatening an old lady wouldn't seem like anything at all. So, Hyoyeon arrived at one conclusion, Yunho's father, though a businessman, she was sure he could have some sort of pull, if what she heard from her own father was correct, Mr.Jung was the best man to get Yunho out of this thing and he would definitely do it since Yunho was his son after all. "What if-"

"No." Yunho cut her off.

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say yet."

"Yes, I do. You want me to ask my old man, well just forget it. I'd rather die." He said."I can take care of this on my own."

"But this isn't just about your life anymore!" Hyoyeon sigh in frustration, she knew that he hated his father, but it's not like there's any other way out of this, but she didn't want to push him, she knew he was hurt."Fine, then we have to get granny out of town, so you can sort this out." 

-------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Grandma Jung woke up surprised to find clothes already laid out for her at the foot of her bed, Hyoyeon must have been the one to do so she thought. She walked outside, expecting to see a run down living room but instead found her suitcases at the door, most of the damage from last night already cleaned up, so the room looked quite empty. She found Yunho sleep sitting up on the sofa with Hyoyeon resting in his lap, the sight made her smile. They looked perfect together she thought. 

Hyoyeon was the first to stir, she blinked several time."Oh, granny, goodmorning!" She help herself up and smack Yunho's arm.

"Ouch!" Yunho whined, rubbing his arm where she had hit him."What's wrong with you woman?!" Hyoyeon waved her head in the direction of his grandmother. "Oh, granny, good morning." He stood up to walk to where she was. "How did you sleep?" 

"I'll make some breakfast." Hyoyeon announced and walk into the kitchen, her eyes on Yunho, she wanted to give him time to explain to his grandmother she needed to get out of town. While in the kitchen, she could hear Yunho trying to reasoned his grandmother why she should leave while Mrs.Jung insist on knowing why those men came. Half an hour later, the two joined Hyoyeon at the kitchen for breakfast. 

"So after breakfast, we'll take you to the airport." Yunho said."Mother will be waiting for you when you get there." 

---------------------------------------------

"Hyoyeonah." Granny Jung pulled Hyoyeon into a tight hug as Yunho wheeled in the suitcases."Can you promise me something?" 

"Of course." 

"Take care of Yunnie for me?" She asked."I know you guys fight a lot, but Yunnie is a good kid, please look after him for me?" 

"Sure." Hyoyeon gave her a warm smile."I promise." She wasn't sure of how to take care of a fully grown man, but she doesn't want to disappoint granny. 

"Keep him out of trouble alright?" 

"I'll try." 

"And his he misbehave, you have my promission to give him punishment." 

Hyoyeon giggled."I'll keep that in mind."

---------------------------------------------

"So what did granny say to you at the airport?" Yunho asked as they two drove home.

"Make sure you do as I say." 

"Yeah. Right. Don't tell me if you don't want to." 

"Fine, don't believe me. But it doesn't matter anyways because you're still my little servant boy~" She grinned."I didn't forget it." 

Yunho scoffed but said nothing more. When the car pulled in front of Hyoyeon's house, her mom litterally ran out of the house and pulled Hyoyeon into a tight hug, making it hard to breath."WHERE WERE YOU?! DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!" 

"Umma....I'm fine.." She gasped."And you're hurting me.." 

"Well good!" She scolded."Young lady you are in big trouble! Staying out all night and not even bother to call! You know how scared I was when I saw the empty bed?!" 

Hyoyeon pouted. Yunho smirked as he stood watching Mrs.Kim fussing over Hyoyeon, serve her right.

"Umma really, I'm fine. I was just cought up in something and forgot to call. I'm home now though right?" 

"Who's that?" Mrs.Kim now noticing Yunho standing at his car."Kim Hyoyeon were you out with a boy all night?!" 

"Umma!" Hyoyeon clap her hand around her mother's mouth."The whole block could hear you!" 

"I think I'll go." He had one foot in the car when Mr.Kim came out of the house, though he didn't look mad, his expression was unreadable. 

"Why don't you come inside for a bit young man?" He said in a tone, neither Yunho nor Hyoyeon could tell was anger or disappointment or both. Hyoyeon gave Yunho a worried glance, Yunho shrugged, closed the car's door and stepped forward. Mrs.Kim didn't say anything but linked her arm around her daughter's and pull her inside with her. 

This was the second time Yunho step foot inside this house, but unlike the last time, he was concious enough to take a good look at the interier. Mr.Kim lead them into the brightly lit living room, he sat down in his arm chair.

"Why don't you sit down?" He gestured for Yunho to sit on the couch."Hyoyeonah sit down." He told his daughter. The two obeyed and sat at either end of the couch while Mrs.Kim sit in the second armchair. 

Mr.Kim rest his arms on the arms of the chair, looking at the worried couple on the couch looking at one another."Yeonnie." He said in a low voice."Why don't you start." 

"Uh." Hyoyeon gave Yunho a quick glance then back at her father."Well, we were at Jessica's party.....And..."

"And my grandmother called, she had an accident at the house so Hyoyeon volunteered to help." Yunho said quickly, sensing she was in trouble, she gave him a little smile and nodded at her father."Yeah, that's what happen."

"And what is this 'accident', that you have to stay out all night without even bothering to call your family?" Mrs.Kim asked in annoyance.

"Now Now, I'm sure they have a good explaination." Mr.Kim said understandingly, though the tone of his voice says other wise.

"Well she wasn't feeling well after so Hyoyeon stayed behind to tend to her til she could sleep, but I suppose we fell asleep as well. I sincerely apologize Mr.Kim, Mrs.Kim, it won't happen again." Hyoyeon was impressed, Yunho was an amazing liarm she should probably learn a few things from him. 

"Appa, I'm sorry." 

Mr.Kim didn't say much more to the annoyance of Mrs.Kim, for a man who punished his daugther by making her do push-ups for acting up in public when she was only 12, this was outrangous, he's getting soft she thought. And so, Mrs.Kim send Hyoyeon up to her room to wash up so she could go shopping for clothes with her for the Mr.Kim's company party.

"See you tonight Yunho-shi." Mr.Kim said as Yunho got out of the door.

"What do you mean sir?" Yunho asked, confused.

"Just make sure my daughter won't be disappearing with you in the middle of an event again." He said and shut the door.

------------------------ 

Another update, i srsly need to update this faster haha