And the winner is......

My Girl

The card was shuffled by Hyoyeon with Yunho watching her closely. Once she decided the it was mixed well enough, she dealt them when her phone suddenly vibrated on the table and Granny look up from her book. Both Hyoyeon and Yunho stare at the phone.

"3 minutes." Yunho uttered. 

Hyoyeon quickly snatched her phone and got up to answer the call. It was her mother.

"Hello?" Hyoyeon spoke into the phone, her eyes still trained on Yunho and the cards on the table.

-"Yeonnie! Where did you disappear to?! I came into your room and you were gone!"- Mrs.Kim said frantically into the phone.

"Umma...." Hyoyeon said."I'm sorry... I left in a hurry so I forgot to tell you."

-"Young lady you almost gave a heart attack do you know that?!"- She yelled, clearly frustrated.

Hyoyeon held her phone a bit further away from her ear this time."Umma I'm fine. I'm just at a friend's house."

-"Well don't do that again!"- Her mother ordered.-"Who are you with?"-

Hyoyeon looked at Yunho who looked back, she turned around to face the wall, she wasn't great at lying and her mother seem to always see through this."Uh....Yunho-shi...." She whispered.

-"Aigoo! Are you two alone?"-

"Umma....Jinja!" Hyoyeon hissed into the phone."Of course not. I'll call you later. Annyeong." 

She look at the phone and sigh.

"Are you going to stand there all day?" 

Hyoyeon glare at him but proceed back to the table and sat down."You know you could be a little more gentlemanlike. It's not going to kill you." She said as she pick up her cards from the table. 

"You're right, it wouldn't kill me. I just prefer to do it only to a lady." He replied cooly, Hyoyeon have the sudden urge to reach over the table to show him just how much of a lady she was, which would involve some straggling. 

-----------------------------------

Jessica's Party

Hyoyeon showed up at the front door in a grumpy mood.Although she was in the black dress she was ordered to wear, so Jessica didn't seem to be bothered by her pouts, nor did she care why Hyoyeon had showed up with yunho by her side and invited them in. 

"Just make yourself comfortable." She said and skipped off to look for Heechul who was assigned to bring the liquor, and knowing Heechul, he would get it no problem. 

It was only 7pm so not a lot of invitees had showed up yet, the only people there were their group of friends and some people from school Hyoyeon didn't recognize, they must be Jessica's friends from her clubs. 

While Yunho went off to talk to Changmin and Hyukjae, Hyoyeon wonder off with Sooyoung, taking a tour of Jessica's mansion, Tiffany wasn't kidding when she say that Jessica was beyond rich. But Hyoyeon didn't mind it as much as she thought she would. The thing was, she have always have a mind set of rich people being snobbish and power hungry people who didn't care about others, but after meeting her new friends, she was sorry she have ever thought that way.

"Wow..."Hyoyeon let drop."Just how many rooms are in this place....."

"I think 5 bedrooms." 

"How many do they need?"

"3....the other two are for guests." Sooyoung replied lazily, she have been here many time so the impressiveness of this house didn't awe her as much as it used to. 

"Geez...." 

"Anyways." Sooyoung went on as the two enter another living room."Did you show up tonight with Yunho oppa?"

"Uh..yea..."

"Thought so."

"Why?"

"Oh come on." Sooyoung winked."You can tell me what's going on, I won't judge."

"What are you talking about?" Hyoyeon crossed her arms.

"Oh seriously just spill it. You have been hanging out with Yunho oppa a lot. There must be something else."

"I already told you that I had to repay him." 

"I dunno, I thought that was a school thing, Fany and I saw you going into his car the other day~" She said, watching with the corner of her eyes for changes in Hyoyeon expression and she grin when Hyoyeon shift uncomfortably."Ah I knew it!" Sooyoung clap her hands."This is awesome! You two make such a cute couple~!" 

"Yah Choi Sooyoung don't be such a match maker, we're not together." Hyoyeon protested."And before you can go any further with your crazy ideas, he just needed some help with some other things, And that's that. He's an arrogant jerk~" 

"Oh that's what they all say at first~" Sooyoung grinned.

"Oh you are unbelievable~" Hyoyeon said in annoyances and went back to the party which had just begun, leaving Sooyoung to laugh by herself.

Once she was back in the crowd, she notice Doojoon sitting with a group of his friends and walk to him with a smile on her face.

"Hey Joonie." She tap his shoulder and smile at him.

He pout."You got some explaining to do, I thought we were suppose to come together." 

"Yeah I'm sorry, I was caught up with something. But I'm here now right?" She smiled again.

"I guess that's alright." He smiled back at her and through his arm around her shoulder."Let go get something to eat, I'm starving and I heard Sica got the best chef in town." He waved goodbye to his friends, and the two laugh and walk off to the kitchen together.

------------------------------------------

Yunho frown from where he was sitting with Changmin and Eunhyuk as he look at the two best friends walking off together.

"What?" Changmin asked, trying to see what Yunho was looking at and smirk when he notice Hyoyeon and Doojoon laughing together."Ohhhhhh."

"Oh what?" Yunho asked in an annoyed tone.

"Oh, as in oh somebody is jealous." Changmin said, sipping the liquor in his cup. Eunhyuk said nothing, his eyes were on Hyoyeon. 

"Don't be stupid." Yunho scoff.

"Oh come on. You have been hanging with her for like what...almost a week now?" 

"I'm not hanging out with her. She's my maid remember?" 

"What ever." 

Once Hyoyeon disappeared from view, his mood became much more irritable. 'What's taking her so long...' He thought to himself. Finally had enough, he stood up and walk to the kitchen and found Hyoyeon and Doojoon standing a bit too close with Doojoon whispering into Hyoyeon's ear and she laughed. 

He stood with his arms crossed, leaning on the door way. "Yo." He called loudly.

Hyoyeon turn to look in his direction and her smile disappeared."What?" 

"I need you for a minute." He said, walking to her."You won't mind would you?" He asked Doojoon but didn't leave him much of a chance to reply as he grab Hyoyeon's wrist and pull her along with him. 

Hyoyeon threw Doojoon an apologetic look."I'll be right back!" 

Once out of the kitchen Hyoyeon broke free."Must you always do that?" She asked, rubbing her sore wrist."What do you want now?"

"Remember our little deal this afternoon?"

"Trying to forget every second of it." She replied bitterly, still unable to believe that she have lost to him. 

"Well I need you to drive me somewhere." He lied. 

"What? No way! One, the party just started and two, why can't you drive yourself?" 

"Don't go back on your words now~" He said."Besides, I was drinking so unless you want to be responsible for a drunk man on the road who might kill someone because his maid refuses to-"

"Alright Alright fine." Hyoyeon held up her hand and Yunho smirk."Just give me 5minutes." And walk back into the kitchen. 

Yunho smirk again as he made his way out of the house, and into the passenger seat of his sport car. He pulled out a few playing cards out of his pocket, laugh and place it inside the glove compartment.   

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while~ AP testings~ Anyways, Yes, Yunho won. BUT I wouldn't be too happy if i was him~