Day One

My Girl

She smirk on her way back home but stop mid track, she place her index and middle fingers on her lips. Her eyes open wide.

Oh My God......I kissed him.......

-------------------

He trace his lips with his index finger. A smile form across his face. He bit his lower lip. 

Strawberry lipgloss....

"Quite daring Kim Hyoyeon." He lean back in his seat."Games on." 

---------------------

"Hyoyeonah." Doojoon call into the phone."Come on tell me what happen!" 

"Nothing. Honestly. He just took me outside and that's all." 

"Did he say or do anything to you?" 

Did he say something? Nothing that was important. Did he do something to her? It was more like she did something to him......

"No of course not."

"Umm..." Doojoon breath into the phone."Hyoyeonah...I'm sorry..."

"Huh?" She sound confuse."About what?"

"Well, I really wanna bid for you...but since you gave me that note...." He sound hurt. Did she give him the note because she wanted Yunho to bid on her? No....That's impossible.

"What note?"

"The note you left in my locker saying that you don't want me to waste my money or else you won't talk to me...." 

"I didn't-" She thought back. Of course! Lee Chohee! That evil ! Urgh! Of course she would be behind her humiliation and debt!

"Hyo?"

"Uh Yeah. Well, it's alright. I did raise the most money after all~"  

"Right! Congratulation by the way!" 

"So anyways, what about you? When are you going on that date?" 

"Urgh..." Doojoon roll over on his bed."Don't remind me. Do you know she bid on me for 4years in a row now?" 

Hyoyeon giggle into the phone. Doojoon felt his heart jump, she was the first girl to make him feel this way, maybe it's silly or childish or what ever you want to call it, he fell in love with her at first sight. 

"Yah why are you laughing? It's not funny. Do you know where we go for our date every year?"

Still giggling, she urge him to tell her. 

Doojoon immediately went on to explaining how the so called 'date' would be like since the past three years has always been the same. First, he would have to show up at her house with flowers (roses of course), take her hand and lead her off to a 'romantic dinner' under the moonlight(even though it was cold as hell, that way it give her an excuse to ask for his coat and for her to get closer to him), then they would dance together, and of course a goodnight kiss. 

"So...why don't you two make it official?" Hyoyeon ask.

"Like hell." 

The two continued their conversation well into midnight. 

------------------

Day 1

Lunch. 

"Okay Okay." Taeyeon settle the girls down."Let's take a vote then." 

The conversation however was interrupted by a loud bang on the table. 

"Yunho oppa!" Seohyun exclaimed.

He gave his younger sister a pat on the head and turn his attention back on Hyoyeon with a grin. 

She glare at him annoyingly and eye the books on the table."What are these for?"

"Service starts today~" 

She bit her lips but stood up without a word. Her friends stare at them in confusion, including Doojoon who sat at a table nearby with his group of friends. 

"Take the books too~" 

Hyoyeon grab the books and waited for Yunho to get off his . He smiled sweetly at his younger sister and their friends."Have fun girls." It made her sick but she kept shut. 

"Come Come~" Yunho called her along, Hyoyeon had no choice but to follow. 

"What's going on? What service?" Sooyoung ask, not anyone in particular, she just want an answer.

Hyoyeon gave her a sad look, and mouthed 'I'll explain later." and hurried after Yunho. 

He lead her to his lunch table, signal her to sit down(she sat next to Hyukjae who gave her a small grin), and sat down to continue his lunch. 

At this table, sat Yunho's trusted circle of friends which include, Hyukjae, Changmin, Leeteuk, Shingdon, and Kangin. They all waved hello to Hyoyeon who sat uncomfortably squish between Hyukjae and Changmin. 

"Hyoyeonie right?" Changmin ask kindly.

"Uh yea." 

"Welcome to the table!" He said brightly."You'd probably already know Hyukjae and Leeteuk, this is Kangin and that's Shindong." He pointed at a built guy sitting next to Yunho and the other sitting next to him, they gave her small nods. 

Hyoyeon wave slightly. 

"Alright. Enough with the greetings." Yunho said."You better get started on this." He pointed at the chemistry text book in front of her."I need it done by tomorrow morning. Instructions are inside."

"I thought you don't care about homework." She said, meeting his gaze.

"I thought you were my maid." He replied.

"I thought you were smarter than you look." She counter, she may be at his service for the next two weeks, but she's not going to give into his insults.

The boys at the table chuckled quietly. Hyoyeon:1 Yunho:0

-----------

"Let's go tonight." Kangin suggested to his friends while he crumbled papers into balls and toss it around the room over and over again.

Hyoyeon sat shaking her head as she work on Yunho's chemistry paper. 

"I dunno...that club is kinda boring~" Shindong said, he sat on the desk, tapping his feet on the chair.

"Hyoyeon-shi." Hyoyeon look up at the sound of Changmin's voice."Where would you like to go?" 

"Me?" She asked."Why does it matter?"

"Well you'll be hanging out with us right? You're Yunho's girl~ So maybe you would like to have some input." He said casually.

"Wh What? HIs girl?" Hyoyeon felt like punching some puppies. Well no she wouldn't actually punch one since she's kind of afraid of dogs but still."What give you the idea?"

Yunho simply shrugged."You think I'm losing my standards Changminah?" No, Hyoyeon does not want to punch puppies. She want to punch a mug, and that mug is none other than Jung Yunho."I mean, she's not exactly tall~" He lift up his arm."Her eyes are way too big~ " He made a circle with his left hand."And her you know what isn't that...big..."

"Oh that is it!" Hyoyeon slam the book shut."I'm tired of your crap!" 

"Not to mention the temper." Yunho adds to the list.

Hyoyeon felt her face burning, she walk straight up to his face, Yunho remind compose(he was a bit amused but didn't show it)."You are the worst human being on this Earth!" She reach up and smack the back of his head, turn on her heel to leave, wiping her long blonde locks against his face. 

"Yah, if you don't finish this paper, today doesn't count!" He called after her.

Hyoyeon turned around, her hair flipping after. She gave him a glare and grab the work of the table and slam the door.

Once she was out of the door, the boys burst up laughing.

"Yah Jung Yunho I think you found your match. Someone who could wipe your without hesitation." Leeteuk laughed and high-five Kangin who sat next to him. 

"Don't make me kick your Teuk~" 

"Ah chill guys~" Shindong add on."He's just mad she's not into him."

They all laugh. 

Hyukjae remind glued to his book, Yunho stood against the window with his arm cross long enough to see Hyoyeon rushing out. 

Kim Hyoyeon, you are something else.

Both boys thought.

Hyoyeon:2 Yunho:0

---------------------------------------

"Aish Oppa you have to tell me!"

"Seohyunah it's really hard to concentrate when you're whining my my ear." 

"Oppa tell me what you are doing with Hyoyeon Unnie."

"Nothing."

"You are not bullying her are you?"

"Do you really think of your brother as a man to bully a girl?"

"Well of course not my oppa would never do such a thing." Yes. She knows about her brother's misbehaviors but even he would not hurt a girl and that's why she respect him.

"Then you have to trust me when I say that I'm just enlisting her help for some random work okay?" 

"Alright. Just make sure Hyoyeon unnie is okay alright?" 

"Aigoo Seohyunah~" He threw his arm around his baby sister.

-----------------------------------

"And you agreed to be his slave?" Doojoon almost scream into the phone.

"Yah! What do you think I am?" Hyoyeon answered."I'm not his slave. Just working for him to pay off the debt."

For a while, Doojoon didn't speak.

"Are you still there?" 

"Yeah of course." Doojoon sigh."Listen I have $2000 saved up and the rest-"

"No!"

"But Hyo-"

"No listen! I don't want to go from owing one person to another. That's too distressful." 

"Well then tell me when he's taking advantage of you alright?"

Hyoyeon giggled, Doojoon smiled at the sound of her laugher."Yah I'm serious. I may look nice but I got the arm of a bull!"

"Alright Alright. I promise when I'm in trouble I'll call you Mr.Bull." 

"Hey I was wondering..." Doojoon swallow a lump in his throat. 

"Hm?" 

"Ah never mind." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow alright?" 

"Kay. Annyeong." 

"Annyeong." He waited until he heard the click on the other line. He sat back with a sigh and look at the two pair of movie tickets in his hand. 

----------------

Short update again. I hope this still keep your interest. I'll try harder. Plz leave a comment to let me no what u think. I need to no how things goes~

Oh and using bad words....should i rated this M? or should i even make any M part at all?