Nice Guy Yunho

My Girl

BAM! Thought i was dead in a ditch somewhere didn't you? Sorry I never updated...bet u forgot the stories by now~ but eh~ i might as well complete it! So heres another update. sorry to the one viewer i have left...

NOV

 

"Well?" He asked.

"What are you trying to pull?" She returned his question with another.

"Why do I have to be trying to pull anything?" He asked. "I ask you a question. The answer is a simple 'yes' or 'no', how hard is it to answer to that?" He was frustrated with her, here he was, being serious and she think it was some kind of joke.

"Fine. Right now? Yes." She said. "You are being such an arrogant jerk, who the heck demand that kind of answer from someone you barely know?"

"Fine." Yunho shot up from his seat and stormed away, leaving a confused as ever Hyoyeon to stand alone under the canopy cursing at him under her breath. What the hell was wrong with this guy?

Determined not to let this little road bump ruin her weekend, she returned to the party and joined her friends.

"What was that all about?" Jessica asked when she returned to her seat, Hyoyeon only shrugged and joined in the cheering for Kyuhyun to sing. All the while, she scanned the area to see if he was there, but he was no where to be seen.

The night celebration went on until 2 in the morning until Seohyun insist that they should all go to bed, it wasn't healthy to be up so late. Though everyone groaned, no one bother to protest.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

"Sweet tight!"

"Sweet dreams!"

"Whatever."

"Go to sleep."

"Don't die in your sleeps!"

"Goonight stupids~"

"Goodnight."

Short words of 'goodnights' were exchanged and soon enough, the lights from each room disappeared, the house becoming silent and dark with only the sound of the ocean waves in the night. 

------------------------------

Hyoyeon's POV

As I lay there, I thought of what Yunho had asked me last night, I wonder what brought about such a question. Are all the rich and powerful this insecure about these kind of things? No….Yunho shouldn’t be that kind of guy….Ahh what do I know of this guy anyways? Aside from him loving relationship with his grandmother….No…I dunno ahh!

“GET UP SLEEPY HEADS!” The sound of Kyuhyun’s voice ring through the summer house and interrupt my thoughts, which I didn’t mind, I don’t need to be thinking of men I shouldn’t be….after all, there isn’t exactly anything to link me to him anymore…

“IT’S NOT EVEN YOUR HOUSE. SHUT UP.” Came the voice from beside me, causing me to jump. Jessica took the free pill and cover her expose ear as she turned to the side trying to get some more sleep.

I giggled to myself, the ice princess is also the queen of sleep it seems.

As I left Sica to her much needed beauty sleep, I hurried and wash up and joined the rest of those who had the energy to get up in the kitchen for breakfast. And as that turns out, it wasn’t that many people at all~

Seohyunie was busying away in the kitchen with the help of Yonghwa, she was blushing the entire time, kinda cute. Taeyeonie and Leetuek oppa were sitting together at the dining room table, feeding each other pancakes, they gave me a salute good morning and hurried back to their little love stares. I shivered a bit, how can two people be this lovey dovey? If I have a boyfriend, well no…I don’t have one so never mind…

I joined Kyuhyun, Yoona, and Donghae at the counter as Seohyunie served them.

“Seems like you didn’t wake that many people afterall~” I said to Kyuhyun as I sat down and thank Seohyun for the plate she put in front of me.

He shrugged. “Hang over is a .”

I laughed, I kinda agrees.

As we ate and chatted away, the rest of the crew began to crowd into the kitchen, having finally pull themselves outta bed, I excused myself from the table so someone can have my seat.

Counting the heads in the kitchen and living room, I couldn’t help but notice he wasn’t there…not even with Hyukjae….I wonder if he’s ok….No. Kim Hyoyeon, he’s a big boy. He can take care of himself….But still…

---------------

No POV

She walked down to the beach, after deciding that thinking about Jung Yunho the entire trip would not do her any good, besides, it was a beautiful morning.

She strolled along the beach picking up seashells as she went along and just as her luck have it, she run into the exact person she was trying to get her mind off of.

“Of all the luck in the world.” She said, her hands on her hip as she stare down at Yunho who sat in the sand looking straight ahead at the ocean. He didn’t reply, making her uneasy, she wonder if he’s upset she didn’t like him....no, she quickly push that thought lout of her mind. “Hey what’s wrong?”

Still, he didn’t reply but continue to look onward. She sigh and dropped herself down beside him, digging her bare feet into the wet sad, her arms around her knees.

“I thought you didn’t like me.” He said finally, still not looking at her.

Ah, just as she thought. “Is that why you are sitting here all sad and lonely? The great Jung Yunho is heartbroken because a girl doesn’t like him?” She asked half-jokingly.

“Don’t flatter yourself cupcake.” He said in his usual sarcastic tone, making her smile.

“Alright then. What’s wrong?” She asked, nudging him with her body.

“Why do you care? We’re not even friends.” He sounded sad about this, not at all like the confident Yunho she know and come to kind of like….He made a move to stand up and instinct got the better of her and she pulled him back down, maybe a little too strongly because the next thing she knew, he was on top of her.

“Ouch.” She was flat on the sand, her hands were holding up against his chest so he wouldn’t crush her with his weight, and he was making no effort to get up as both his hands were bracing him on the sand.

“You’re sending mix messages Kim Hyoyeon.” He said teasingly. “One night you don’t like me and the next morning you are pulling me on top of you?” He winked, sending shivers down her spine.

“You wish. Now get off.”

He chuckled and did as she asked, but he didn’t leave and was once again sitting across from her.

“Will you please tell me what’s wrong now?” She asked again, a bit annoyed that it took her getting all covered in sand to get him to talk.

“Alright fine. I’m worried about my sister.”

“Why?”

He gave her a disappointed look and flicked her forehead with his finger.

“Ouch!” Both her hands went up to cover the sore spot, “What was that for, jerk?”

“Jun Yonghwa! He’s a mob boss’s son! The same mob boss that tried to kill me!” He said loudly, “Who knows what he could be planning!”

“Oh right.” She looked down at her feet, feeling a bit stupid for forgetting about this little detail. “Well, I don’t think your dad will put your sister willingly into danger.”

“And in case you haven’t noticed, he doesn’t know.” He reminded her.

“Right, but I don’t think you should worry right about now. For one thing, I’m sure this was planned before your little run in with these thugs, plus I’ve heard that Yonghwa is nothing like his father. In fact, he runs all of his father’s legitimate businesses, and at such a young age too. I’m sure he’s a good guy.”

“Right. And just how are you so sure?”

“Just….My father is a businessman too you know? He knows things. And since that announcement that night, He was looking into Yonghwa’s background and it seems like his father went through a lot of trouble to keep him out of the mob business. It’s his other brother you have to worry about.”

Yunho thought about this for a while, maybe she’s right, maybe this is just a coincidence.

“Besides, I think what you should be more worried about is whether or not Seohyunie would be happy about this union.”

“When did you get so smart?” He asked her teasingly. She smacked his right arm then.

“Shut up.” She said annoyed at his little compliment/insult. “Oh and that reminds me. You still owes me several days of your servitudes. Don’t think you are getting away with it just because you were acting like a jackass and avoiding me.”

“You can’t be serious.” He pout, making her heart felt a bit funny.

“Do I look like I’m joking to you?” She crossed her arms around her chest to make herself seem serious. There was no way she would pass on making his life a living hell like her made hers.

“Fine.” He sigh. “But no funny stuff. I’m not gonna kiss you and all that junk like your little girl fantasy.”

“Gross. Who would want to kiss you?” She made a disgusted face and he shrugged, getting up on his feet and heading towards the house.

“If I remember correctly,” He ask mildly as he was walking away, “I did remember a little blonde kissing me in my car the day I saved her from embarrassment in front of the entire school.”

She blushed, she have forgotten that little detail but she wasn’t going to let him get to her. “And that was the best kiss you ever got! And don’t forget! You are my little servant for the rest of this trip and 2 more days at school!”

“Yeah Yeah Yeah.” He waved his hand absently at her and continue towards the house, it was a little after 10 am, he really needed to get something to eat. 

“Oh and Jung Yunho!” She screamed after him, Yunho turned around and raise an eyebrow. “I like you!”

Yunho gave her a playful grin, even from afar, it wasn’t hard to miss the hint of mischievousness in his eyes. “Oh you do, do you?” He yelled back and turned around towards the summer house.  

“What?!” She asked as the realization hits her and she was chasing after him again. “No that’s not what I meant! Jung Yunho come back here!” Damn sand was making it real hard to run in flip flops. “I was just giving you an answer from last night!”

“Sure you were.” He yelled back, refusing to slow down.

“Yes I am!” She yelled. “Jung Yunho come here! You are so dead when I catch you!”

“That’s why I’m not slowing down, genius!”

“Urgh you are impossible!” She yelled, finally giving up in her hopeless chase. She smiled to herself, despite his childish attitude, she have to admit his charms was something she never experience before, and she liked it more than she should.