Letters

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

Working on her first solo album had all kinds of good sides and bad sides. The good side was that she had more of her own say in her songs. A bad side to that was that she only had her own opion, and perhaps some of the producer, songwriter and what not... not of her members. She could call them but she didn't want to bother durring their schedules. An other upside was, no more waiting with the cordy and stylist... but she had to sit their, on her own and wasn't accompanied by the laughter and banter of eight other girls, how loud it somethimes could be. Up side, she had a lot of fun but the down side was that she could have eight times as much fun.
But Taeyeon kept telling herself that it was for the best. She would only keep them down from now on. She was married now and she knew that it was to some of the male fans dislikes. Her shoulder would probably alway's bother her, no matter how many surgery's she would take. But... she still had eight girls she called her sisters.
But at this moment she, in a way, could feel how it was to be in a group again. One of the singels on her album was colaboration with none other then the rock group, Mate, for a soft-rock song titled 'hope'. Durring the recordings and breaks they had a lot of fun and laughter.
That was until the day she had tripped over a cord, drummer Hyun Jae caught her right when a certain husband entered the recording room for a surprise visit.
"Sorry." Taeyeon gigled awkwardly.
"It's okay. You can't help it if cord tackles you." Hyun Jae joked. Right then, as his arm was still around her waist to prevent her from tumbling forwards, the clearing of someones troath could be heard over the speaker.
The two looked up at the window to see the producer but instead Leeteuk stood their, arms crossed and frowning. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at him while Hyun Jae, smiled uncomfartably and immediately let go, which almost made Taeyeon fall if she hadn't regained her balance allready.

"Why is everyone staring at you?" Leeteuk mumbled.
Both he and Taeyeon where standing at the counter of a food place, waiting for their order. Because they both had a bussy day they had descided to order something allong the way to eat at home. Offcourse the two of them had put on some clothes to not stand out, including caps and sunglasses.
After Leeteuks remark Taeyeon couldn't help but look around and saw how one single person was looking at her... a guy.
"One person, Jungsu and it just might be that he recognised me." She whispered to him.
"Then what about that guy?" He asked, pointing at an other man who was comfortably eataing his meal, not even looking up from his plate.
"He's eating." Taeyeon stated.
"He looked away because I caught him." Teuk grumbled, crossing his arms.
"What's wrong with you lately?" She suddenly asked, making Leeteuk frown.
"What do you mean?" He asked, to which Taeyeon let out an annoyed grunt.
She descided to stay silent... at least until they got home, which took about fifteen minutes after they recieved their order.
"Allright, Park Jungsu, spill." Taeyeon practicly ordered.
"Spill what?" He asked as he was placing the containers with their orders on the table.
"Why have you been so jealous lately?" She asked, eyeing him suspisciously.
"I'm not beeing jealous." He denied like a little kid.
"Last week with the dangerous boy's special. Two day's ago at the recording studio and just now at the restaurant you where acting jealous!"
"I was..."
"Yes you where!" Taeyeon jelled out.
Silence fell then, as one person started picking his food and the other was agresively chewing hers.
"Okay... I was jealous." Leeteuk mumbled his admitance to which Taeyeon heaved a sigh and turned her eyes towards him.
"Why? You never been jealous before." She asked.
Leeteuk put aside his box of food, got to his feet and walked towards the small build in closeth in the hallway. After a minute or so he came back with a shoebox that was filled with envelopes.
"I got these from the office, two weeks ago. They're all letters from guys, exclaiming their love for you... and it made me aware of how many like you." He sighed.
After hearing his statement, Taeyeon stiffled a laugh and then all but exploded with laughter.
"First you where jelling at me and now your laughing?" Teuk mumbled, a bit offended.
"I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you." Taeng grinniked.
"...Why?"
"Because... do you know how ridiculous your sounding? I allway's got those kind of letters, so did the members." She explained.
"This isn't making me any better." Leeteuk grumbled.
"Teukie. That's why I never let you read any of those. Because I knew how you would react." Taeyeon snickered.
"I... I acted like an idiot, didn't I?" He asked and earned a pat on the head.
"Yes You have." Taeng agreed with a grin.
"Aish..."
"But your my idiot." She interupted, stick her tongue out at him and resumed eating.
Leeteuk sighed, but still miled, before he got up with an idea.
"Where are you going now? The food is getting cold." Taeyeon called after him.
"Your right. You're not the only one with fan-letters of the opposite gender." He replied, nonchalantly.
"Yeah ri... wait what?!" Taeyeon jelled, before stumbling to her feet and going after her.
After half an hour of teasing, pestering and reading the two finaly returned to the living room, expecting their food to be cold but instead it was almost completely eaten up by a certain puppy, acting innoscent while he sat on the small table with his tail waggeling.
"Let's just order some pizza." Teuk sighed and got an agreeing 'yep' and bark.

Yeah updates a shorty, but I hope everyone enjoy's it none the less =3 Will see everyone at the next chapter :D