Spring "fest"

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

It was the time of rebirth. The time of regrowth and the time for renewal. The weather turns breezy but pleasent, with the occasional rain. Flowers started to bloom again. Trees replenished their leaves. Birds returned from their trip to the south... and three men somehow had invaded the taeteuk residence for a whole week. Offcourse they needed a place to stay while the suju dorm was beeing redecorated, but when asked why they didn't turn to their respective parents for a weak they had simply stated that they where 'grown men' and their time to live at the parental home had long gone.
Offcourse it was nice to have the 'grown men' in the house, it reminded the original residents of their own dorm day's. But remembering that made them think that they where old so they pushed it to the back of their minds. But it where still men.
They helped around when could... and when they wanted, which in the end wasn't that much help. They would cook, but was either to much or only enough for themselves. They made sure their pets behaved and even played with the residental canine, but not all dogs and cats got allong which resulted in a literal game of cat and dogs... and the laughs that came from the spectators while one of them tried to save one of his cats.
Leeteuk and Taeyeon felt both happy and uncomfortable about it for many reasons. Heechul, Kangin and Eunhyuk where Teuks members, and even though he is overjoyed that he can spend every day, even though somethimes their moments are few durring the day, with his wife. He still missed spending off time with s from time to time... aspecially when his wife was feeling moody, which occured more and more lately even more after after she debuted with her solo album only a week or two ago. For the last part it was uncomfortable... and for the fact that the couple felt quite restrained with their guests.
That evening, when Taeyeon came home, she was both moody and tired and the fact that the house was messy and loud didn't help one bit. She found her husband and Kangin sitting on the living room coach while they where chearing loudly for the football game on the television, while Heechul and Eunhyuk where sitting on the floor with their arms slung over their girlfriends shoulders. When they heard the lady of the house enter, all five eyes turned towards her while a whining pup ran towards her for attention. Five sets of greetings followed and then an other five sets of questions, answered with a deadpan expression from Taeyeon.
"Now repeat that one at the time." She sighed as she picked up Ace with her free hand.
"Did you recieve my text?" Leeteuk went first with his eyebrow arched.
"I'll check..."
"No, it's not important. It was only to tell you that Sica and Hyo where here." Leeteuk interupted when he saw that his wife's hands where full.
"Unnie. I brought some food. Do you want some?" Hyoyeon asked with a proud smile, right after Teuk was done.
"It's very good." Her boyfriend added with his gummy grin.
Taeyeon just scrunched her nose while she turned to the remaining three people.
"How do I keep that animal of yours away from Heebum?" Heechul asked casually.
"By keeping your cat away from my dog." She almost jelled at him as she made her way to the kitchen, dropping her purse on the table.
"My..." Kangin started while he was raising his hand, but was stopped when Leeteuk shook his head while he got to his feet to aproach his wife.
He just studied Taeyeon for a moment while he leaned on a chair, as she was scanning the refridgerator with Ace securely tucked under her arm. Finding what she wanted, a bottle of water and an orange, she closed the door and turned towards the living room... and almost dropped everything when she saw Leeteuk standing there.
"Yah! You almost gave me a heartattack!" She scolded.
Leeteuk simply chuckled as he took the dog from her hands and quickly took the chance for a swift kiss.
"Sorry... is that all your going to eat?" He questioned while he pointed at the orange.
"I allreay ate, thats why I want something light now." Taeyeon mumbled as she started pealing said orange.
As he was eyeing her for an other moment, while absently petting Ace's head, Taeyeon put down her fruit and glared at her husband.
"Teukie, what?" She asked, eyebrow raised.
"Are you feeling allright?" Taeyeon simply nodded at his question and resumed unpealing the final bits of skin from her orange.
"Did something... happen?" Teuk then asked as he put down Ace when he started wrigling in his arms.
"I'm just feeling a bit under the weather, it's been quite stresfull lately, if you havent noticed." Taeng almost grumbled.
"It seems like it's someones time of the..." Heechul was abruptly shut up by a smack against his arm from Jessica.
"Yah! You don't say that to a lady." The ice princess scolded.
"Wait..." Teuk started as his eyes turned to the calendar.
"Aish. Let's just go sit in the sofa. I'm tired." Taeyeon announced, dragging Leeteuk allong with her while she was holding her late snack and water bottle in the other arm.

Leeteuk couldn't believe how, the next day, his wife could evade him like she did. He got up a little earlyer to try and talk to her before she would leave for her schedule but as soon he opened his mouth, she started ranting about groceries, letting out Ace and other things before she saw the time and practicly evacuated the house, leaving Teuk even more confused.
Durring his own schedules he couldn't help but be confused and distracted, getting himself scolded by others for not paying attention. When he finished his second schedule, he was was about to call Taeyeon and try asking again, but when he checked his phone he had allready recieved a text to tell him that she went to his mothers coffee shop with Sunny and Tiffany for a 'cake meeting'. It was only a given that Leeteuk was now the one getting grumpy, due to his wifes evasive manouvres. It didn't help that s started dissing him for it either.
So Leeteuk descided he needed to find a way to keep his wife on the spot and relaxed enough to tell him what was going. He had just finished that thought when an idea struck him making him pump his fist in the air... and look weirdly at him.
So when it was time for Leeteuk, and the three guests, to return home he stopped at a store to buy what he needed. When he handed the bag to Kangin in the passanger seat so he could drive, the latter peeked into the bag and stared at the leader.
"Euhm... hyung... do you want us to, you know... stay somewhere else tonight?" Kangin asked while he scratched the back of his neck, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.
"Oh no, just stay away from the bathroom tonight." Leeteuk said with a roll of the eyes.
"What's he planning?" Eunhyuk asked as looked over Kangins shoulder to look into the bag.
"I'm just going to give my wife a relaxing evening due to her bussy schedules, thats..."
Your going to trick her into staying in one spot, make her feel relaxed and then interogate her." Heechul interupted Leeteuk when he was about to defend himself, which made the suju leader want to hit himself for forgetting that the whitty member was there too.
"And here I was thinking..." Kangin started to say but went silent as he was met by Teuks glare.
A couple of minutes later, after arriving home, Leeteuk was ready to dash to the bathroom and work out his little plan... but he stopped in his tracks when he found Taeyeon sitting at the kitchen table, head resting her hand and rectangular box infront of her.
"Your home allready?" Leeteuk asked quite surprised while the other three suju members sneaked towards the guest room.
"Offcourse. I allready knew what I wanted to bake and our mom, Fany and Sunny where very glad to help me out." Taeyeon explained with a bright smile on her face.
"You... seem to be in a good mood." He remarked tentatively.
"Offcourse I am. The doctor called me back today." She said, still smiling, as she slowly pushed the box in Leeteuks direction.
"Wait... when did you go to the doctor?" He asked a bit panicked.
Grin still firmly in place, Taeyeon simply pointed at the box for him to open, curious for his reaction. With his eyebrow raised, Leeteuk took the lid from the box, making the cartboard walls fall to the side to reveal a big cake, in the same shape as the box, covered with white frosting decorated with light blue and pink hearts. In the center, written with chocolat where the words 'Congratulations daddy.'
As Leeteuks mouth fell open, Taeyeon couldn't help help but giggle at his reaction. When he regained his senses, he pulled Taeyeon in his arms and made her squeel in surprise, lifted her from the ground and twirled her around a couple of times while laughing of pure joy. He couldn't help himself from calling his to celebrate... but the cake would have to wait till the next day so all of the suju and soshi members to enjoy.

AAAAAISH finaly re-updated, sorry it took so long. I tried to make rewrite it like it first was ben when I realised my memory wasn't capable of doing so I just re-wrote it with only the main plot of this chapter the same. I hope everyone enjoy's it as much as the last time... and now im in the mood for cake >.>