Forever

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

Slowly a month had passed. Probably one of the longest in Taeyeons life. But not for her alone. Her descission hadn't affected her alone, offcourse it had affected her husband, but it had affected her members the most, even if they didn't admit it.

~3 weeks ago

"Oh! Unnie, are you feeling better allready?" Seohyun was the first to notice that she had entered the practice room. Offcourse her sudden question pulled all the seven other members attention to Taeyeon.
"You don't look dressed for practice?" Hyoyeon remarked after seeing the leaders casual attire.
"I... didn't come for practice."  Taeyeon mumbled as she gestured to her members to gather.
"Unnie... is something wrong?" Yoona frowned, getting worried by how down Taeyeon was.
Taeyeon waited for everyone to sit, taking the time to find a right way to formulate what she wanted to say.
"Your leaving, arren't you?" Tiffany suddenly stated, beeing the first to put the pieces together, and the sudden question had hit Taeng like a bom... even though it was right.
"ah... yeah... I'm sorry." She said, sniffing at the end of the sentance. When she looked up after supressing her tears she noticed that the reaction her members gave her wasn't what she expected. They where all smilling, even though it where sad smiles and some where even shedding some tears, it where still smiles.
"Did somebody tell allready?" She asked.
"To be honest... the way your shoulder has been bothering you. We figured you wouldn't be with us for the next album." Jessica was the one confess.
"We had talked about it at the dorm too. We all understand Taengoo and as much as we wan't soshi to continue with all nine of us... we wan't you to be healthy more." Sunny said, patting her best friend on her good shoulder.
"Thank you girls... for everything." Taeyeon mumbled as all of the others got up and went to their oldest sister for a group hug.
"We'll alway's be snsd, all nine of us." Someone mumbled but it wasn't clear due to the fact that, even though they where kind of prepared for the news, they couldn't help but cry when it was all said.

Now Taeyeon heaved a heavy sigh as she sat at home... not knowing what to do. She allready had some offers from other companies to become a solo-artist... but to her displeasure not from the company that she saw as her family.
"Taengoo! Are you home?!" Leeteuks voice sudenly shouted trough their house.
"Where else would I be?!" She called back, sulking.
A chuckle sounded trough the house before Teuk entered the living room, a big box wrapped in paper with rips in it.
"What's that and what happened to it?" Taeyeon questioned when she saw it.
"It's for you." He simply stated as he handed Taeyeon the box. When the box was placed on her lap she could feel the weight that was in it constantly move. Also, trough the rips she could see that there where holes inside the box.
"Is it..."
"Just open it, Taengoo." Teuk interupted with a grin, so Taeyeon complied and opened the box. Once it was unwrapped she could clearly tell that the box would contain some kind of animal.
Taeyeon carefully opened the lid of the box, aware that the thing that was inside might jump out. But once it was taken off, small paws immediatly leaned on the edge of the box as a small furry had faced her.
"There called Shetland Sheepdogs. He's four months old." Teuk clarified while Taeyeon carefully took the puppy out of the box.
"He's adorable." She said while the little dog started to tentavely her hand.
"The breeder said he is quite shy." Leeteuk said as he leaned forward and patted the little thing on the head.
"What's his name?" Taeyeon then asked, no longer able to take her eyes eyes of the little thing when it lay down on it's back on her lap.
"Taeng. He's yours so you have to give him one."
Taeyeon grinned when an idea popped into her head.
"Ace! That's what I'll call you." She grinned, making the puppy suddenly sit up and Teuk chuckle again.
"Good. Then you can take Ace with you to the radio studio." He said.
"What?"
"I wen't to sm today for my schedules for the next month and they told me that your new contract is ready." Teuk explained.
"Huh?" was all Taeng could reply.
"Taengoo, you thought SM would just drop you for quitting snsd? They are not stupid. They just want you to take some time off from the packed schedules so they arranged for you to start radio Mc'ing again." He said and smiled when he saw Taeyeons face light up.
Suddenly she was up on her feet, puppy held tightly by one arm, as she gave Teuk a tight hug and a kiss on his cheek.
"Thank you Teuk." She mumbled as she was very sure he had something to do with it.
"It's just a puppy ahjumma." He joked.

Updatesy, not a very long one but still... hope you will enjoy it and Stay tuned for the next one :D I'm going to slow down a bit for the upcomming because I'm going to be a bit bussy kekeke, but when I'm back I'm going to try to start a new one (yes this one will still be updated)