White day is early: Part 2

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

It had been quiet for a while now at their spot, both Taeyeon and Leeteuk enjoying the view of the Han river and Seoul.
"We've been here for over an hour, come on." Leeteuk sudenly broke the silence as he took Taeyeons hand.
"There's still more?" Taeyeon asked surprised, making Leeteuk let out a smal laugh.
"Offcourse there is. You don't think this is the only thing I prepared, did you?" He asked, eyebrow cocked.
"You know I..."
"Taeng. Until now we had many sweet moments together but everytime I think of doing something romantic for you, you say you don't need it. Let me do this, only today?" Leeteuk pleaded.
It was true, he alway's had big, romantic idea's. But every single time, Taeyeon reminded him that she didn't need all the big gestures and that their private moments where all the normalicy she needed... and offcourse the day's spend with her family. But that day it was Leeteuks mission to finaly do something romantic for her, if she wanted to or not.
But the first thing they had to do was eat breakfast. So Teuk led Taeyeon to a secluded place at the Han river park. There where also other people there, mostly couples, but the spot he had picked was slightly hidden by trees and they would only be seen if people would look closely.
"So... what are we doing here?" Taeyeon asked while looking around.
Leeteuk grinned while he took off his backpack and ped it. Then he took out a picnic-blanket and lay it down.
"Where here to eat breakfast." He announced while he took a couple of plastic container, a thermos and cups out.
Taeyeon eyed him for a moment before she sat down and started investigating each box' content.
"Teukie. This is practicly all dessert." She sniggered as she opened one box which contained strawberry's covered in chocolat.
"Jup. All your favorites." He said proudly while he took out one of the strawberry's and ged it to her.
"Walking and running around and spending the day at the Han river... even hiding in the bushes! I feel like a high school studen." Taeyeon loved as she did the same for Teuk with a strawberry.
"Your not starting with the teacher jokes again, are you?" He asked, his mouth still full, while he eyed her carefully.
"Nope. Their getting old... like you." Taeyeon joked before she started laughing.
"Yah!" Leeteuk said as a warning before he started in a full out tickle frenzy.
When he descided that she was 'punished' enough, he lingered while hanging above her with a content smile and then he kissed her... a very long time.
"Aish the youngsters lately are getting out of control lately." An old womens voice could be heared, faintly, making the two of them burst into laughter.

After a while, when they where done eating, the two just lay down on the blanket while they held each other, enjoying each others company.
"I have to admit... this is nice." Taeyeon mumbled.
"That's what I've been trying to tell you ages ago." Leeteuk mumbled back.
"So... did you have more in mind?" She asked tentatively while she looked up.
"I was thinking of spending the rest of the day at home, just the two of us because we won't be able to have a full day off for a while."
 Teuk sighed."
"Sounds like a plan." Taeng agreed with a grin.
"Besides... if I did this to much you get to used to it." He grinned back and earned a playfull tap on his chest.
"Let's just say that once a year it might be nice... but only because it would make you happy day."
"Offcourse I would and before I forget. There is still something left for this year." Leeteuk said while he sat up again.
He pulled his backpack towards him and started digging inside it. When he was done looking he pulled out a flat, red colored velvet box which he handed to Taeyeon. She gave him a curious look and then one to the box before she opened the box. The box contained two simple but still beautifull, silver bracelets with both there names engraved inside of them and clasps to close them.
"I know the only real couple item, except offcrouse for our wedding rings, are the duckbags. So I thought it would be nice to have a real one." Leeteuk explained.
"Teuk. These are perfect." Taeyeon said, her eyes shining of joy as she put the smaller one on, a perfect fit.
Leeteuk grinned triumphantly and was suddenly hugged tightly while he got attacked by kisses. Then, as he held Taeng with one arm, he clicked the other bracelet around his wrist.
"Kim Taeyeon. I love you and happy white day." He mumbled into her hair.
"I love you too and happy white day." She said in kind before they started an other kissing match.

HA-ha! You all didn't think I would make a valentines gift without a present, did you! KEKE so here is the second part of 'White day is early'!! Enjoy it and it might be late for others to read this because I posted this just a minute before midnight on valentines day xD