Cake & flour

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

A month had gone by smoothly. SNSD had made an other succesfull comeback, even though many fans where sad that the kid leader had stopped, they still showed a lot of support. Taeyeons return to the radiostationhad gone well and had quite a heartwarming return to her Chin Chin family. SUJU, on the other hand, just finished up the promotions of their latest album and where starting to participate in other schedules now. Leeteuk, with his schedule a little less packed and done for the day allready, descided to visit one of his favorite places when he wasn't bussy. The Kona Beans coffee shop. He felt relieved when he noticed that it wasn't a bussy day, probably because it was in the middle of the day during business/school hours. But he thought again once he entered and was met with the sound of laughter comming from somewhere in the back.
"Ah. Leeteuk-shi. Did you come to visit your mother?" The cassier asked when he noticed him, allready used to his occasional visits.
"Yeah. Is she here?" He asked.
His reply was the sound of laughter comming from the back room, which he could easily recognise as his mothers.
"I know where she is. Thank you." Leeteuk said, deadpan, as he made his way to the back area, which also served as the kitchen are. When he entered he was surprised, in a good way, but also... confused. Flour was everywhere, even hanging in the air in small clouds, there where brown stains on the floor which he hoped where chocolat and then there where the three ghosts... which he could easily recognise. One was, offcourse, his mother. The second was none other than his lovely wive and next to her was Sunny. The three women where turned to the kitchenette, their backs facing him. Leeteuk descided to amuse himself and listen in to what they where laughing about.
"...and then there was that time when his sister told him that he would grow faster when it rained. So our little Jungsu ran outside in summer, but-, in the rain and started dancing." His mother said heartilly, making the two younger women laugh even more. So Leeteuk descided that he didn't want to hear what they where talking about.
"Now I know what you talk about with Taengoo when I'm not around. You tell her about my childhood." He said, arms crossed while he was leaning against the doorframe.
"Jungsu, that was when your ten. You where allready going into puberty." His mother grinned triomphantly.
"You should be more worried what Taengoo talks about. She has the rescent stuff." Sunny laughed and then he saw what was making the mood so... merry when she lifted a glass containing the all known dark red liquid, wine.
"How did this place become such a mess?" He asked as he was rubbing his forhead.
"Eommeoni was teaching us how to bake a cake but we dropped the bag of flour and Ace ran off with it." Taeyeon grinned, which made Teuk frown.
"Then... where is he now?" He asked as he was allready searching for the canine.
"Upstairs. We had to give him a bath but because we got wet we ended up like this." Taeyeon explained.
"How did the wine come up?" Teuk asked, eyebrow cocked upwards in question.
"Ah. Taeyeon-na, brought it as a gift while she came for coffee with Soonkyu here. So uncorked it while to keep us bussy while we wait for the cake." His mother said as she raised her half-full glass, prompting the other two the clink theirs against it. Leeteuk could only sigh and smile after all the explanations but then a frown crept up on his face again.
"Taengo... sunny. How did the two of you get here?" He asked.
"Manager-oppa brought us because I was done with my schedules. And because Taengoo allready finished DJ'ing for the day she sugested to come here for coffee." Sunny explained this time.
"Eomma..."
"Jungsu-ah! Stop worrying and give your eomma a hug." His mother suddenly said, allready holding out her moms with her glass still firmly in place.
"I rather not." Leeteuk grimaced as he pointed at her 'ghostly' state.
"You do know our trio has a name right?" Taeyeon suddenly stated in full seriousness. Leeteuk didn't want to know but in the end curiosity killed the cat.
"Humor me."
"The cake zombies!" The three of them suddenly stated, all of them holding out their arms as they slowly aproached Teuk.
From the store, the few customers that where there almost jumped out of their seats when a long "Noooooo~" Sounded trough the building.

Everyone, even Leeteuk after he was 'assualted', had cleaned up in the small bathroom adjacent to the small kitchen afterwards and had made their way home after the store had closed for the day. Fortunately there where still spare uniforms for everyone to wear. Now, with a part of the finished cake placed on the livingroom table, Leeteuk and Taeyeon where enjoying some coffee while watching some television as they sat close to each other. Offcourse Leeteuk was glad that the wines effects had worn out on her, thanks to the fact that they hadn't drank as much, else he wouldn't have been able to enjoy this small moment of serenity.
"You didn't put any liquir in this cake, did you?" Leeteuk questioned as a chunk of said cake was suddenly hanging infront of his face, held by Taeyeon.
"Just eat it." Taeng urged, shoving the chunk into his mouth. To Teuks relief it was a simple chocolat cake.
"it's good. Right?" She asked before she ate a piece herself.
"Yeah... but you should watch out for the predator." Teuk said as pointed to the floor. Taeyeon, thinking that he meant Ace, looked over the edge of the coach but saw that the puppy was sleeping soundly.
"You looked." Teuk suddenly said as he snatched the remains of Taeyeons piece out of her hand and ate it.
"Yah! There's still more on the table!" She scolded, even though she was grinning.
"Yours was closer." Leeteuk said while he was still chewing on the piece.
"Your cruell." Taeyeon pouted while she crossed her arms.
Leeteuk chuckled while he pulled her in his arms and then lay down with her on top of him.
"There's still more on the table." He repeated her words with a grin.
"Aish, you pabo." Taeyeon giggled before she leaned in for a deep kiss.
That evening Ace descided his masters wouldn't mind if he slept in the bedroom for once.

Yahoo. Update up. It's pretty random... but that's the magic of a one-shot collection. I really don't know if I should rate this story for just the mentioning of... intersection (or, as seen in a previous chapter, condoms) So somebody give me the heads up if I should. Hope you all like the chap. I actually surprised myself with this one because it's so happy while my mood today could practicly freeze over hell xD On to the next one!!!