White day is early

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

Leeteuk stood infront of the noticeboard that hung on the kitchen wall. It had all his and Taeyeons schedules on them, from calenadars to scripts and others things where assembled on it or on the table that stood underneath it. As he looked at both their calanders he noticed two things. The first thing was that both of them where going to get really busy. The next SS tour was going to start soon and their where also his MC'ing jobs while Taeng was going to start on recording her solo album while she is going to continue her DJ'ing allong with some small jobs here and there.
Leeteuk looked down at Ace who was looking at him with big eyes, tail wagging. Leeteuk grinned at the pup while he lifted him up.
"You will be traveling around a lot soon to so you better protect Taeng well, okay?" He said to the little thing, which replied by his chin.
Teuk chuckled and looked back at the board, thinking about the second matter. The two of them would get bussy, starting next week, and right at the end of that week was a very special day he wanted to celebrate with his wife because never got to celebrate it in a descent way. White day.
"It has to be special, that's for sure." He mumbled while absently patting Ace's head.
He started wandering trough the house, mind thinking of all the possibilities. Small things, big things... even some absurd things. As he entered the living room and looked at the picture frames from fun and memorable moments, he knew what to do.

Taeyeon was only half awake, the next morning, when she woke up and started wondering trough the house. She was still rubbing her eyes when she entered the living room... and then stood still for a moment when her mind became fully awake.
"Teukie?!" She called out but there was no response, making her frown.
"He was suposed to be home?" She mumbled to herself as she went to their notice board to check.
Her eyes went big as she stood infront of it. Draped over the board, and the table underneath it, was some kind of white curtain with a big pink heart on it and the words 'Today will be our white day!!!' on it.
"Park Jungsu, you better be happy that I bought chocolats early this year you...." She muttered, about to go to the cabinet in which she hid said chocolats.
"What where you going to say?" Leeteuks voice suddenly said, making Taeyeon yelp loudly while clutching her heart.
"Yah! Where have you been?!" Taeyeon almost shouted, eyes still big of the surprise.
"You seem like your in a bad mood?" He said, cocking an eyebrow.
"I just woke up... and a certain someone sneaked up on me." Taeyeon pouted, making Teuk laugh slightly.
"I dropped Ace of at the guys so we can do this." Leeteuk explained, pointing at the curtain.
Taeyeon heaved a sigh and smiled.
"What do you have in mind?" She asked.
Leeteuk grinned and held out his hand to her.
"You have to pay first." He said.
"Fine." Taeng grunted and went to the kitchen to get the basket full of chocolats she had bought.
When she handed it to him, Teuk playfully inspected the basket before nodding.
"That seems allright. Now get dressed." He ordered.
"Can you at least tell me for what occasion?"
"Casual and incognito. Now go!"
Moments later, as ordered, Taeyeon was dressed casually in jeans, a thick coat and a cap on. She thanked her lucky stars that she had rescently colored her hair dark again when Teuk, dressed in a simular way and a backpack on his back, took her outside and instead of taking the car, he started to walk. The two of them locked their arms witch each other to share their warmth, as it was still the cold season.
"You know, if we are going to walk we could have brought Ace with us." Taeyeon said, taking a quick glance from her husband.
"Then he would get all the attention. Today is just for the two of us."
"...are you jealous of the dog you gave me?" Taeng teased, making Teuk chuckle.
"You see him more then me... so maybe a little." Leeteuk joked.
"That's because our schedules don't collide." Taeyeon said, sticking out her tongue.
"Don't forget whoms ring your wearing." Teuk treatened playfully.
"Oh this thing?" Taeng asked as she held out her left hand, showing of her wedding band. "I got this from a vending machine." She said before unlocked her arm from Leeteuks and made a wild dash, leaving a trail of laughter behind her.
"Yah! Ahjumma! Come here and say that again!" Teuk called out while he ran after her.
The people they passed could only stop and stare at them, faintly thinking that they seemed familiar.

After about an hour of walking they reached their location and Taeyeon couldn't help but smile broadly.
"It feels like ages that we where here last." She said, letting out a blisfull sigh while leaning against the railling and taking in the sight.
"Over two years." Teuk grinned as he stood next to her, arms wrapped around her waist.
It was their spot on the Han river bridge where their initials where scribled. Teuk thought it was the best location to spend their first White day as a married couple.
"Do you remember how we first came here?" He asked.
"Offcourse I do." Taeyeon whispered.
Around five years the two of them where walking over the bridge, only a small gap between them. Leeteuk had wanted their first day to be something special, but because both where to bussy and had to cancel to often, he had surprised her by picking her up from her dorm right after she had texted him that she was home. They ended up taking a leisure walking, talking practicly everything. Taeyeon had suddenly stopped to take in the sight of Han river at night.
"You really don't mind that I 'kidnapped' you like this?" Leeteuk asked to make sure, even though he saw her smile.
"It's not kidnapping when the other person is willingly comming with you." Taeyeon laughed.
"Good..."
"Besides. It was about time we would go on this date." She said with a grin before Leeteuk could say something else.
"If you can call this a date." Teuk mumbled, making Taeyeon sigh.
"Jungsu," Taeyeon started while turning towards him "We are here, just the two of us. Even though there's a lot of noise, we have a nice view to enjoy... together. To me it just shows that we are both normal people like anybody else, going on a relaxing date."
Leeteuk smiled at her words. Then he got an idea.
"Then this should be our spot, right?" He stated.
"Right!" Taeyeon agreed with a grin.
"Do you have anything to write with?" He asked, holding out his hand.
"Euhm... yeah. Why?" She asked in return while she searched trough her bag.
As she handed a marker to him, he took of the top and wrote down an 'L' on the bridges railling. After that he handed it back to her.
"Only if you want to." He simply said with a certain gleam in his eyes.
Taeyeon blushed when she understood what he was insinuating. tentatively she took the marker and looked at him. With a smile she nodded and placed a 'T' next to the 'L'.
"Yah! What are the two of you doing!" An elderly man who was walking over the bridge jelled.
Leeteuk and Taeyeon looked at each other for a swift moment, grinned and then ran off. After quite a run they came to a halt to regain their breaths and let out their laughs. When they had regained themselves, Leeteuk couldn't help himself and pulled Taeyeon into a small hug. She was surprised at first but eventually she hugged him bag. After two months of beeing a couple they had returned to the bridge to ad the '+' and the 'forever'.

Kekeke, I'm leaving the chapter a bit open because I thought it would look nicer this way. Anyway, the idea for the post came because, as you all probably know, it's allready valentines in two day's (offcourse because the lovely couple are from Korea they celebrate 'white day'... even though it celebrated somewhere in March appearently >.>) Anywho~ enjoy the chapter everyone, on to the next one!