Wavelenght

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

It was creepy to say the least, when Kangin, Sungmin and Ryeowook  when the three of them had stopped by the Park/Kim residence after a recording with their respective leader at SK. When they had entered the house, after beeing greated by a certain canine, they had found Taeyeon in the living room, seemingly immersed by checking her emails on her pad. As Leeteuk had aproached her, she simply leaned back for a bit, receiving a kiss on the crown of her head before she silently handed him folder which probably contained his schedule. Then, when the guy's entered the kitchen for a drink and a snack, Teuk turned towards his wife, probably to ask something, but she simply pointed to the storage room behind the kitchen area. Before the three suju members could question them, Leeteuk gave a silent thumbs up before he went to fetch what he was looking for, what appearently was a bottle of juice.
The weirdness didn't stop there though, as appearently it was Leeteuks turn in the quiet game that was slowly creeping the other three out. As Taeyeon had finaly gotten up to join the guy's at the kitchen table, Leeteuk had pointed at her when she had barely stood up from the coach. She had rolled her eyes, pulled her blanket around her and had gone upstairs, appearing a moment later in less casual clothes then the oversized shirt she had worn before. Then, finaly, somebody couldn't stand it anymore.
"Yah! Can the two of you speak! It's... creepy!" Kangin exclaimed, getting an affirmative nod from Sungmin and Ryeowook.
"Euhm... hello?" Taeyeon said in general, to which her former radio partner facepalmed himself.
It did, however, reasure the ethernal maknae, Ryeowook as he greeted her back with a smile.
"Why are the two of you silent? Are you fighting?" Sungmin asked with a pout.
The couple looked at each other, eye's wide with surprise, before they erupted with laughter.
"You don't have to worry, Sungmin-ah. Taeng and I arrent fighting. She's just paranoid lately because of the flue outbreak lately so she's conserving her voice." Leeteuk explained, patting on the head while Taeyeon nodded a confirmation.
"We arren't sick so just talk, Taengoo." Kangin wined.
"Allright then. Do you wan't me to make some snacks for you guy's?" She offered.
"I'll help you!" Ryeowook offered as he raised his arm, making Taeyeon giggle with his eagerness.
As the two started preparing some fruits, Kangin and Sungmin turned to Leeteuk with a frown.
"How do you know what she means?" Sungmin questioned, causing Teuks grin to become bigger.
"Get married and you'll know." He simply repied.
The two could only frown at their leader.
"If that's how married life is then it's nothing for me." Kangin grumbled, making Leeteuk laugh once again.
"Don't worry, Kangin-ah. If you find the right girls you can probably start a talkshow." He reasured.

I know it's a short update but it's what I came up with for this update... let's just call it the magic of a one-shot collection. On the off-note, if any people have some idea's for a "shot" then you can alway's let me know. If I work it out then your name will be mentioned offcourse :) Off to the next one! *makes superman pose and jumps off*