SM-Town France, 2015

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

Everything was quiet when Leeteuk arrived back home at 3 in the morning. To say he was tired wasn't enough to explain how he felt. So he went with exausted. He kept thinking that until he stagered into the living room and saw the pile of blankets lying on the sofa.
"Taengoo?" He mumbled as he approached the pile, which he wouldn't have recognised if not for the rise and fall of someone breathing. But there was no other movement when he had called her. With a sigh and a smile he let himself fall down in the available space next to her.
"Taengoo. Let's go to bed." He said while poking the pile until he touched a solid spot.
"Teukie?" A muffled reply came before an eye peeked trough an opening.
"Let's go to bed." He said again.
"Tired... will go tomorow." The reply came before the eye disapeared.
Leeteuk rolled his eyes again while getting back to his feet.
"Let's go." He said a bit louder while lifting up Taeyeon allong with the blankets she had wrapped herself into.
"I told you before that you don't have to wait for me." He said to where he thought her head was.
"But I want to wait for you." She mumbled, her voice comming from the other side.
"We have a schedule in four hours. You need a descent and comfortable sleep."
"I was comfortable." She said, finaly showing her face.
"You look like Dookong right now." Leeteuk joked, making his way on the stairs.
"Which one?" She asked with a smile.
"The biggest one." He replied with a grin.
when he entered there room he gave a short warning before trowing Taeyeon on the bed. after that he took a quick shower and dressed himself for bed before going to sleep with his wife. It was there everyday life, getting up early and going to sleep late. There where some day's one of them was home for almost the whole day, while the other was out for the whole day and vice versa. It made them lonely somethimes because both of them where used to having a croud around. But it would make it more heartwarming when they saw each other again, even if it was for a breef moment. But they where looking forward to wake up those next hours. Why? Because the time for an other SMtown concert in France had arrived.

A couple of hours later, the two where awakened by the constant ringing of their front door.
"Teuk, the door." Taeyeon mumbled, pushing her cold foot against his leg.
"Yah Taengoo! That's cold." Leeteuk jelped, startled by the sudden coldness.
"mmhmm. The door." She repeated.
Teuk sighed and took a quick glance at the alarm clock.
"Probably one of the managers." He sighed and went out, but not without revenge because he pulled the blanket allong with him.
"Park Jungsu! Bring that back right now!" Taeyeon jelled with a groggy voice. He could faintly hear her getting up and following him while he went to the front door. In the middle of that, the ringing kept on going.
"I'm comming! I'm comming!" Leeteuk shouted, almost reaching the door.
"Stop shouting and just open it!" Heechuls voice jelled back from the other side of the door.
"Stop ringing and I will!" Leeteuk shouted.
The ringing stopped for a split moment and then continued.
"Sorry! My hand got tired. If your don't open then we'll leave you two behind." Heechul shouted again.
"yah! The two of you will wake the neigborhood!" Taeyeon scolded and opened the door.
"Why arrent the two of you up yet... nice pajama's by the way."  Heechul said and pointed to the single oversized t-shirt Taeyeon was wearing, which was borowed from Teuk. Leeteuk immediatly pulled her towards him and covered her with the blanket he still had in his hands.
"I'm wearing shorts you know." Taeyeon reasured.
"It's cold," He first said to her and then turned to Heechul again. "We'll be ready in a moment. We only need to get dressed."
"Great. Where waiting in the van." Heechul smiled as he turned around to do that but was stopped as Leeteuk pulled him back.
"Chul-ah. While we get ready, you can bring Taengs suitcase to the car. You should be mindfull of your sister-in-law." Teuk grinned devilishly, pulling Heechul allong with one arm while pushing Taeyeon infront of him.
"Fine, fine."

"Are you two really sure it's okay?"
"Yes." Leeteuk and Taeyeon chorused.
"Really sure?"
"Yes!" They chorused louder.
"Okay thank you then for understanding." The SMtwon main coordinator said. He had first intended to sneak in an extra arrangement for the couple so they could sleep together. But after one of the meetings the director of the SM-tour had said that everyone had to stay with their groups.
Offcourse they understood. None of the managers would want to trespas in the room of a couple... aspecially not a married one.
"Then here are your keycards. Taeyeon, you will be with Sunny. Leeteuk you will be with Kyuhyun." The coordinator said as he gave them the cards.
"Thank you." Both of them said.
"Everytime we go overseas for an SMtown concert I feel like going on a schooltrip." Leeteuk sighed.
"As what? The teacher?" Taeyeon asked with a grin.
"Say's the kid leader." Teuk quipped and earned a playfull slap against his arm.
"Okay everybody! All of you go to your rooms and unpack. In two hours everybody is leaving for the first rehearsels." The coordinator called out.
"Kyun-ah! Let's go!" Leeteuk called out to s.
"Hurry or else you'll get detention!" Taeyeon shouted at him before speedwalking to her members, while pulling her suitcase behind her.
"Yah!" Leeteuk shouted after her but she was allready out on her way to the elevator.
"What was that about detention?" Kyuhyun asked with a frown.
"Nothing." Teuk replied as if nothing happened and lead him to the other elevator.

"Taengoo~ We should have a sleepover! It's been ages that all members have slept in the same building." Sunny whined while lying on her bed.
"Sunkyu... it's been a month." Taeyeon grinniked as she was bussy checking on her suitcase.
"And I thought you missed us too." Sunny pouted.
"Not from what I heard." Taeng said as she put up a secretive grin.
"What?"
"Let's see. Hyo has been sneaking out to see Eunhyuk oppa. Sooyoung and Yoona are bussy with dramas. Seroro is bussy with her final exams. And to top it off Sica, Yuri, Tiffany and you Sunny-ah are constantly at the suju dorm in your spare time." Taeyeon said in a mock-stern voice.
"Who told on us?!" Sunny said, surprised.
"I have my connections." Taeyeon grinned, feeling a bit proud that she still managed to keep up with what her members where doing.
"Where adults! And you have no right to look down on us because you did that all the time to see Leeteuk oppa!" Sunny started to get defensive.
"Sunny. I'm not looking down on you and I know your adults. I wasn't going to scold you because your right. I did that too when... wait, now I sound like an old women." Taeyeon heaved a sigh.
"You'll alway's be an ahjumma, Taengoo." Sunny grinned.
"Yah!" Taeyeon said, about to trow a towel from her bathroom-bag, but thought against it when she remembered what she had packed in it. Suddenly she felt her face heat up while closing the bag a bit to quickly.
"Why are you blushing?" Sunny asked, making Taeyeon blush even more when she was cought.
"Nothing! I'm taking a shower first!" She quickly announced before rushing to the bathroom.

The first thing Leeteuk did once he entered his and Kyuhyuns room was let himself fall down on the bed.
"Hyung." Kyuhyun called after him while he entered the room as well.
"Hmm?"
"You really don't mind that you couldn't share a room with Taengoo, do you?" He asked.
"Well... it is a shame but I think we both could use some quality time with our members." Teuk reasured.
"Like what kind of quality time?" Kyu asked, taking his laptop out of his bag.
"Good question." Was the only reply he got.

Later that evening after a whole day and night of practice, even though everyone was dead tired, nine young ladies had asembled in one room with snacks, drinks and the television playing a romantic movie only half of them could onderstand.
"That's so sweet." Tiffany mumbled when the couple in the movie started kissing after a long sappy dialogue.
"What did they say?" Taeyeon whispered to Jessica who was sitting next to her.
"Something about beeing the love of his live and stuff." She replied casually while munching on a piece of chocolat.
"What about now?" Yuri asked Tiffany.
"Sssh, I'm watching." Fany hissed in return.
"I think something romantic just happened again but I'm not sure what." Yoona replied to Yuri.
"They kissed. That's romantic!" Hyoyeon squeeled.
"Did you kiss Eunhyuk oppa allready?!" Taeyeon suddenly asked with a broad grin.
"Yah ahjumma!" Hyoyeon shouted, smacking the kid leader with a pillow whil said kid leader errupted with laughter.
"Actually... have you two kissed allready?" Sooyoung suddenly asked, pulled out of her trance on the movie.
"I'm not telling!" Hyo blushed.
"Yah! I'm your unnie! Tell me!" Sica protested.
"No. I'm the grand unnie here! Tell me!" Taeyeon said inbetween her laughter.
"Your not the grand unnie your the grandmother!" Yoona joked.
"Maknae, do you know?" Tiffany whispered to Seohyun, acting as if she was still watching.
"I don't know." Seohyun whispered back.
"I know who has kissed!" Hyoyeon suddenly shouted to put the attention on someone else.
"If your going to say Sica and Heechul then it's old news." Taeyeon said after composing herself.
"We've been together from when he came back from the army. That's very old news." Sica sighed.
"Don't say Yesung and me either because he is in the army at the moment." Yuri protested.
"I wasn't going to say any of you." Hyoyeon pouted.
"Then who?" Sooyoung asked, opening her second packet of potato chips for the evening.
"Si..."
"Old news." Tiffany said for herself.
"We know you and Eunhyuk oppa just got together, but you can tell us." Taeyeon said to reasure her while patting her leg.
Hyoyeon let her head hang.
"Okay. Yes! We did." She said right before she hid her face in a pillow.
"Unnie. Youre very quiet." Seohyun suddenly said to Sunny who was opening a certain bag.
Suddenly all eyes turned to Sunny, from which one pair grew very large.
"Yah! Sunkyu! Don't you dare open that bag!" Taeyeon shouted as she tried to reach for her.
"Hold her down! I really want to know what can get Taengoo to blush so hard!" Sunny commanded and with their sudden curiosity peacked, some of the members did. Once the bag was open, Sunny got a giggle-fit.
"Yah, Taengoo. Your not using this anyway. Can we make balloons with these?" She said before laughing loudly.
"Why did he ask me to pack those?!" Taeyeon whined when the other girls started laughing too, except for Seohyun who could only wrinkly her nose.

In an other, more silent room, Leeteuk sneezed durring his card game with Heechul, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, while the other members where allready asleep.
"Your not getting a cold are you?" Shindong asked.
"I don't think so." Leeteuk reasured.
"Good because I won!" Eunhyuk said, showing his two fours and two fives. He allready started to gather the candy the five of them where using as poker chips, but was stopped by Heechul.
"Royal flush." He grinned.
"I quit. Heechul-ah! Allway's wins!" Kyuhyun said with informal speech.
"He doesn't." Shindong anounced with a grin, making Heechul drop his, and showed the four aces he had.
"Let's go for an other round! I can't lose this!" Heechul said while glaring at Shindong.
"Let's do something else." Leeteuk interupted.
"It's been a while that we pulled a prank." Eunhyuk sugested.
Two pairs of eyes immediatly got interested by the idea while two other pairs rolled.
"What? Because you two are married you won't participate in a good joke?" Heechul protested when he saw the eye-rolling.
"It's not because their married. It's because their old." Kyun sighed.
"Maknae. I'm older then Shindong." Heechul said, glare appearing again.
"Yeah and Heechul hyung is on our side." Eunhyuk added.
"That's because he is in a mid-life crisis." Kyuhyun said, grinning, but recieved a wack on the head by a magazine while the rest laughed.
"Can we at least go bug the soshi-girls then? Taengoo is there." Heechul tried... but failed.
"Their having some quality time together because appearently they arent home often when their free." Leeteuk said with arms crossed while eyeing Eunhyuk and Heechul.
"soshi's all grown up now, hyung. You married one of them." Heechul quipped.
"When are you ever going to run out of answers? Teuk suddenly asked with a frown.
"When I die!"
"Can we at least go to wish them a good night?" Eunhyuk asked hopefully.
"The coordinator is camping in the hallway because some of the new debutees are underaged." Shindong said, bursting everyones bubble, even Teuks because he would have agreed with that idea.
"Then I'm getting my pretty behind to sleep." Heechul said while getting up.
"Make sure it gets there right away!" Leeteuk called after him.
"Yes ajussie." Was the reply from the hallway.
"Hyukjae. We should go too." Shindong sugested to the anchovy who only agreed with a sigh before the two went out.
"Good night." Leeteuk said with a wave.
"Don't let the bed bugs bite!" Kyuhyun added before the door closed.
Silence followed in which the occupants of the room started a quick clean up of the table. A little later, when Leeteuk was sure that the maknae was alsleep, he tried to sneak out of the room... until he bumped his knee against the table that was still placed in the middle of the room
"Your sneaking out, arrent you?" a full awake Kyuhyun asked before putting the lights on.
"Euhm..."
"If you let me come with you then I wont tell." A sneaky grin appeared on the maknae.
"Fine. Let's go." Teuk gave in while rubbing his knee.
Like two little kids the duo sneaked trough the hallway untill they reached an other one. They stopped when they heard music, gigling, an ahjumma laugh and then an all to familiar male voice shouting 'pabo' once the song, none other then Gee, reached that point.
"I guess a certain 'behind' took a wrong turn." Kyu whispered.
Leeteuk could only sigh before he knocked on the door. It was opened by a grinning Yoona.
"Oppa's you came!" She squeeled, not even thinking about a certain 'watchdog' in the hallway.
"Yah! You sneaky bastards!" Heechul shouted with a grin when he saw s.
"Next song!" An excited Eunhyuk shouted from somewhere in the back.

Without noticing, the evening went by and all the noice died down. The girls, who had brought there blankets with them for there sleepover, and the guy's who had raided it had all fallen asleep except for a certain couple that had occupied one bed.
"This reminds me of our trainee day's." Leeteuk whispered while putting the lights out, manouvering trough all the body's that where occupying the floor.
"I know. We should do this more often." Taeyeon showed a sleepy grin before yawning.
Leeteuk chuckled after lying down again, placing his arm around Taeyeons waist.
"You'll alway's be the kid leader, Taengoo." He mumbled in her hair.
"You'll alway's be an ajussie, Teukie." Taeyeon replied.
"I love you." Teuk whispered as silently as possible while his eyes became heavy.
"I love you too." Taeng replied, giving him a quick kiss before she closed her eyes.
Leeteuk smiled contently but then blinked his eyes open when he saw a certain balloon with a face drawn on it.
"Is that why I think it is?" He asked, a bit disturbed.
"Don't ask and go to sleep, Teuk."

I poured all my boredom in writing this... hope it's not too long but someone said my previous one was to short so I thought to take the 'challege'. enjoy with adulty suju and soshi, acting like teenagers xD And I didn't know if, when the story isn't rated you can say c***** so I tried to keep it descreet =3 dibs on the people who can guess what it is!