Joy

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

Leeteuk thought his life was complete. He still did his dreamed carreer, singing, allong with his brothers. He was still very active as an mc and to top it all of he finaly had fullfilled the dream that had grown stronger trough the years... a family of his own. He was overjoyed with Taeyeons pregnancy. So overjoyed that he wanted to share it with the whole world... also known as the internet. His hands had been itching everytime he checked his twitter to announce the news but the company had said to wait until Taeyeon wrapped up her album promotions... which would only take an other week or so. But it hadn't refrained him from teasing his fans.
He had already posted tons of picture of baby animals making comments like 'I think this is about right.' to which s replied things like 'It's to furry.' (Credit to Ryewook), 'It's to tall.' (which was said by Kangin with a high rate of emoticons.) That went on until it was descided that a baby duck was just right... and offcourse two certain evil people couldn't help but say that the mouth and where just right whuch earned them some scolding with a tinge of pregnancy rage afterwards.
After the pictures came the songs, all happy ones, but Taeyeon had to stop him from posting after he wanted to post SNSD's 'Baby baby' as it was too obvious. But that wasn't the big problem. The big problem was, when they reached the day that they could announce it, Leeteuk had ran out of ideas to post.
"You still didn't find anything?" Taeyeon asked her husband while she looked over his shoulder at his pad, searching online for a way to announce the news.
"Did you?" He asked back without looking up.
"You wanted to do this so you do it." Taeyeon said, deadpan, before she went to the kitchen to give Ace his food.
"Then at least help me." Teuk whined while turning to his wife with a pout.
As a reply he received the image of Taeng pulling out her tongue at him without saying a word. So with a sigh Leeteuk turned back to his pad to continue his search for an idea.
"Teukie... " It was suddenly Taeyeons turn to whine... and it made Leeteuk frown as it was so sudden.
"Yes?" He returned tentatively.
"I want food." Leeteuk could allready imagine her pout and sure enough, when he turned around again, he saw it.
"We still have two hours before dinner time." He replied and immdiately wanted to avert his eyes after he said so as Taeyeon was using 'puppy eye's' on him.
When he gave in with a sigh, Taeyeon grinned victoriously and pumped her fist in the air.
"What do you want to eat?" He asked after he closed down his pad.
She went silent for a couple of seconds while she thought about it and then snapped her fingers with an even broader grin.
"Cake!" She exclaimed.
"Taeng..."
"I'm channeling our inner child." Taeyeon interupted his protest with a sheepish smile.
"Our?" He asked as he put on his coat, ready to get the ingredients needed for their early dinner.
"It's our baby. Now go get my cake!" Taeng quipped and pushed him towards the door, in a playfull way, with the use of her foot.
At least now Leeteuk knew why the company sugested both of them needed more free time in this period and it was only the beginning as Taeyeon was only around two months into her pregnancy.

About thirty minutes later, Leeteuk returned back home with a bag of grocery's and a small cake box in his hands to find Taeyeon grumbling in the living room that she was hungry.
"I have your cake but you have to wait until we have eaten." Teuk said in a warning tone.
"Aish..."
"No complaints, kid leader. Sit down and wait patiently for you food." Leeteuk interupted before any protests could be made.
He descided to go with a healthy dinner that could be prepared quickly to prevent the ominous cloud comming from the living room  from growing. When the couple started eating, Leeteuk smiled when he could see his wife's mood disipate with every bite she took and slowly get replaced with a smile. When both of them where done the grin on Taeyeons face told him that she was ready for her dessert, so he gave her the box with a small cake inside, covered in white frosting and nothing else.
"Did you find a way to announce the news allready?" Taeyeon asked him as she was looking at dessert.
"Nope. I'm thinking about just saying it." He sighed but cocked an eyebrow when he saw the mischievous look on Taeyeons face.
"Then let's melt some chocolate... and we need candles to."
And so, after melting some chocolate and with the use of a pastry bag to write with it, the couple used the same idea way Taeyeon had to tell Leeteuk the news... but then with a smaller cake and less decorations. Taeyeon got the honnor of making the picture while Leeteuk held the cake, the candles on it lit while most of the lights where put out. The first couple of pictures where quite comical, as Teuk had insisted they both should be in the picture , but in both of them where quite satisfied with the final result. Afterwards, when both had eaten a piece of it, Leeteuk was punching away on his pad with Taeyeon sleeping on his shoulder to inform the rest of the world of their baby.

Yeah i know it's quite the spin-off from the previous chap and it's also quite short but I thought "Better an update the nothing" Sorry for my lack of updates lately, but I'm slowlly falling into an inspi-dip >.> Enjoy the chap and till the next one!!!