boxes

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

A grunt could be heard trough when the last box had left the suju dorm.
"Can we take a break now?" Kyuhyun wined.
"Yes you can... in the car while we bring those boxes to the house." Leeteuk grinned.
"Hyung, you just came back from your honeymoon and your allready acting as a slaver." The suju maknae complained.
"Kyu... you carried two boxes... and they where filled with clothes." Siwon said as he pushed the last box in the mini-van that they had borowed from their manager.
"Lots and lots of clothes." Kyuhyun grinned, making the two older men roll their eyes.
"Come on. Kangin, Heechul and Taeng are allready unpacking in the house so we have to hurry." Leeteuk ordered as he ushered the two into the van.
The drive too the house went slowly to make sure none of the boxes would fall on Kyuhyun who sat in the back, next to the pile.
"This is dangerous." He said when Teuk had to maneuver the car around a truck which was unloading it's goods to a shop, almost making Kyu disapear between the boxes.
"There should be a helmet in one of those boxes." Siwon joked casually from the front passenger seat.
"And you tell me now!" The maknae protested.
When they arrived, each of them took a box while going inside... and Leeteuk sighed when he entered and saw smal fortress made out of boxes in the living room.
"Someone got bored." Siwon chuckled as he places his box down.
"Where is everybody?" Leeteuk called out.
"Here." A bored voice said from the sofa.
As the three of them approached it they where met by Heechul who was sprawled out on the sofa while reading a magazine.
"Where are Taeyeon and Kangin?" Teuk asked but he could allready guess where.
"Second basecamp, upstairs." So Leeteuk had guessed wrong.
"I knew I should have come here instead of helping Teukie-hyung." Kyuhyun sighed, dropping his box and jumping on the coach, on top of Heechul.
"Ya! Maknae you crumpled the magazine!" Heechul shouted. Leeteuk and siwon allready where on their way upstairs before they could hear the two's full banter match.
When they entered the bedroom they reached basecamp two, which appearently where some towers made out of boxes around the bed. Sitting in front of the bed where Taeyeon and Kangin leasurly eating from a big tub of ice-cream.
"Please tell me those boxes are unloaded." Teuk said with a grin.
"Yes." Both chorused.
"Except for one." Kangin quiped.
"I'm not going to unpack that when there are guy's here!" Taeyeon protested, almost flicking the ice-cream on her spoon on Kangin when she pointed it at him.
"You seem like you had fun." Siwon said while checking the stability of one of the towers.
"We had to keep ourselves bussy after we where done." Taeyeon said with a smile.
"Winner had to buy ice-cream." Kangin added, which made Taeyeons smile turn into a pout.
Leeteuk heaved a sigh and clapped his hands once after putting his box down.
"Okay kids. Time to clean this up then and start on the next load." He anounced loud enough so the two downstairs could hear, a chorus of four wines followed.
"Can we finish this first?" Taeyeon pouted again, gesturing to the tub of ice cream.
"Only if you share." Leeteuk gave in when he allready saw Siwon sitting with them and using Kangins spoon to eat some.

Around nine a clock that even the house was officialy box free and the four suju members where send off with full belly's as a thank you gift for the help.
"Thank you for helping!" Taeyeon called out from the doorstep.
"Thank you for the food." Siwon said with a wave before stepping into the car.
"And the ice cream!" Kangin grinned before he got in as well.
"Why didn't I see any?" Kyuhyun protested as he followed his hyungs.
"Because you barely did anything!" Leeteuk shouted from his spot next to Taeyeon.
"Hyung!" Heechul called out.
"Yes?" Teuk replied.
"Next time don't ask me to help!" Heechul said before he got in.
"Drive safe!" Taeyeon shouted, interupting Teuk before he could protest, and waved at the car when it drove off.
The couple both heaved a sigh now that they where finaly done moving everything.
"So... what game did you play that you lost?" Leeteuk asked his wave as he guided her back inside with his arm around her waist.
"Who could make the most towers." She pouted.
"Kangins idea?" He asked immediatly, to which Taeyeon nodded.
"Really, Taengoo? Towers?" He asked with a grin and earned himself a glare.
"Are you laughing with my size?"
"I wouldn't dare." Teuk said as he supressed his laughter before walking away.
"Park Jungsu, don't you dare walk away." Taeyeon threatened as she stalked after him.
"Your pretty when your angry... danshin." Leeteuk laughed and ran off.
"Yah! Park Jungsu! Get back here!" Taeyeon shouted as she started her chase.
"I love you too!" He shouted in reply as he ran up the stairs, leaving his laughter in his wake.
"Flattery isn't going to get you anywhere, AJUSSIE!" the last word she shouted at the top of her lungs while hot on his heels

First one-shot is up. I thought to start off with a fun one.. and hope you will think it was a fun one too. Because it's a sunday and time is going to slow (and I'm bored T.T) so there might be some more updates today, for this one or my other, so stay put and enjoy!!!