Silence before the storm

Life goes on [One-shot collection]

Taeyeon never had felt more like a sister towards the ever independant and strickt SNSD maknae the day when sherang  the doorbell and asked her for advice. Offcourse she was filled with concern after Seohyun uttered the words "Unnie I need your advice" upon her entrance with eye's that pleaded for help. First Taeyeon thought something might have happened at the dorm, but then she would have gotten word of the other members. Then she thought the maknae might have family troubles... but that she could have talked about with the other members. Then, after a minute or five staring at the younger girl... she just descided to listen first after they sat down in the living room.
"Why can't the other members help you?" Taeyeon asked as Seohyun was slowly getting distracted by Ace.
"Because, when somebody needs advice, they should go to the best source." She replied modestly.
'That's... new?' Was what Taeyeon thought but gave a simple "Thanks." instead, eyeing Seohyun whil, with a bright smile, picked up the now very active dog and placed him on her lap.
"You do have to ask a question first before I can give any advice you Seo, you know that."
"Oh! Right. Sorry. I need advice on boy's." Came the simple sentance and in Taeyeons head she immediately started making a happy dance as she thought of the maknae finaly dating, but held her composure... except for the grin that was forming, because she still wanted to know who.
"Well... that depends on the boy..."
"That's the problem... I wan't to... try dating... and I've been asked out a couple of times... but I don't know who I should go with." Seohyun looked uncomfortable while she stumbled trough the reason for her visit and the only thing Taeyeon could think was how, even though the youngest soshi member was 24/25 now, she still was as pure as ever.
With a sigh Taeyeon placed her hand on Seohyuns shoulder with a motherly smile.
"Seobaby, that's actually quite simple. It should be the person you feel most happy and comfortable with." Came Taeyeons sage advice.
"But Sica unnie said that feeling comfortable isn't everything..."
"That's because Sica is with... wait. Didn't you say you would come to the best source?" Taeyeon questioned with a lifted eyebrow.
"Unnieee~" Seohyun simply whined.
"Aish, okay, okay. It doesn't matter. But at least tell me who these guy's are. Do I know them?" Taeng reasoned which made Seohyun look doubtfull.
"I don't really want to tell untill I'm sure it's right." Was the mumbled reply.
"I can't really help you if you don't tell me more, Seohyun-ah."
"Allright. Allright. But don't tell anybody... aspecially Leeteuk oppa. He's kind of overprotected." She replied with those pleading eye's again.
"My mouth is zipped."
But somehow Leeteuk had found out. He didn't know who but he did know that Seohyun was going to date, which had ensued the silence.

"Teuk, your moping isn't getting you anywhere and you won't find anything when if stalk Seohyun trough the internet." A certain wife said with a heavy sigh as she sat next to her husband the next day, as he was brooding and surfing the internet at the same time.
"This person has nobody's aproval to even think of dating Seohyun." Leeteuk grumbled.
"Teukie. Think about this. If this guy knows what's good for him he wouldn't mess with the sister of a pregnant women." Taeyeon said proudly while she patted her still flat abdomen.
"Your right! If this guy does anything wrong I just send you after him." Teuk said, snapping his fingers whil he said it.
"Park Jungsoo. First off, you're over reacting. Second thing is, Seohyun is a grown up now. It's about time she dates somebody."
"Is there a third thing?" Leeteuk asked tentatively.
"There is, actually." Taeyeon nodded.
"And that is...?"
"Your married to that pregnant women!" She scolded as she slapped his arm a couple of times before she got to her feet and descided she needed ice cream.
"I know that I might over-react a little bit..."
"A little?" Came the instant reply from the refridgerator.
"Okay, a little bit much then... but Seohyun doesn't have any real siblings... and somebody has to make sure she doesn't end up with the wrong person." Leeteuk said to his defence.
"And eight girls can't do that?" Taeyeon asked, eyebrow raised while she seized her effort of opening her favorite tub of ice-cream.
"Well..."
"I warn you that if you don't think of your next statement at least times and still reply in the wrong way then this pot is going to connect with your head.
"Euh..."
"And how did you actually find out? Only the girls know?" Taeyeon then asked him, her arms crossed now.
"Kyuhyun told me." Leeteuk said, smiling proudly that he had his own way of keeping an eye out on the girls, but the smile faded when Taeyeon exploded into laughter.
 "I don't know how that can be funny?" He asked with a deep frown, even adding a confused scratch of the head.
"You got no idea." Taeyeon mumbled as she finaly removed the lid from the ice cream tub.

A weak later when Seohyun and her date, now known as her boyfriend, introduced himself Leeteuk did find out... and that is how the storm started.
"We need to get a few things straight before Seo comes over with her boyfriend." Taeyeon announced a week later as she was looking for some snacks to set on the coffee table when their guests would arrive.
"I haven't met him yet so he's not her boyfriend yet." Leeteuk stated simply as he himself was doing a quick sweep over the floor with a mob.
"Teuk... she allready has a dad and you have your own kid to worry about." Taeyeon said with a firm nodand silently started to hope that she wouldn't have a daughter.
"I know that but I'm her oppa." He said proudly.
"So is the rest of suju... and other groups for that matter... and her boyfriend is an oppa to." Taeyeon said the last part with a conspirative grin as she was looking around for Seohyuns favorite.
"What does that mean?" Leeteuk asked, abruptly stopping his cleaning.
"First of all he's older then her. The second thing is that you might even know him." The grin was still firmly in place.
"You know who it is?!" Teuk almost shouted, which made a little dog make a squeeky sound when he thought he did something wrong.
"You will too in half an hour so get my floor clean!" The lady of the house commanded, silencing Leeteuk in an instance.
Seohyun, beeing the punctual girl she was, was no minute to early or to late, and so she was right on time to give Leeteuk the shock of his life. So when the doorbell went, Leeteuk got up from his spot to let them in, but Taeyeon couldn't help to follow behind with her cellphone at hand to record. As soon as the door was opened, Leeteuks mouth hung completely open.
"Hey Hyung! I brought some wine... and juice for Taengoo!" None other then the suju maknae anounced before he let himself in, simply passing Teuk as he was still frozen in surprise.
"Unnie... why are you filming leeteuk oppa?" The soshi maknae questioned with a frown.
"Because this is priceless." Taeyeon laughed.
So maybe their wasn't a real storm, but there probably was one in Leeteuks head.

FINALY AN UPDATE!!! oofs. I thought, I should at least show that I'm not going to neglect this thingy here for my new story (which keeps getting changed and changed T.T) anywho enjoy it and yeah this thing is pretty much becoming all sugen because I couldn't descide who else to pair with who (there are quite some options appearantly) anywho... till the next one! *waves*