04

It Started Off With an “I Do” [HIATUS]
Sorrrry guys I haven't been updating >< AP classes = too much homework along with kicking my with papers Dx
Sigh. Forgive mee?
 
 

The future couple enter the café a little early from their actual meeting time. Seung Ri pick a seat near the back so he wouldn’t he seen nor cause attention. Autumn just follow him with disgust written all over her face.

 

Ugh how dare he just walk into my office like that! Now he demands to make our meeting early! 

 

“Can we make this snappy I got important papers to do.” Autumn snaps. She was not in the mood.

 

“Look princess just listen to what I have to say and you can go along your merry way.” Seung Ri snaps back.

 

Autumn rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms and leans back on the chair. “Speak.” 

 

“From what I’m guessing you do not want to get married.” 

 

“Agreed.” 

 

“Neither do I so I have a plan that can get us out of our marriage.” 

 

“Suddenly I’m interested, keep going.”

 

“We’ll act like hate each other so much-”

 

“Oh I’m way ahead of you on that.” Autumn smirks.

 

“ANYWAY we’ll show our parents our marriage cannot work and they’ll have to call it off.”  Seung Ri finish his explanation.

 

Autumn thought deeply about the plan. This could work, but would it risk losing the company? But I defiantly do not want to marry him. I mean look at him. He is such a cocky bastard by his looks and attitude. 

 

Damn why won’t this girl say something back? It’s either a yes or yes!

 

“Fine .We’ll do your little plan.” Autumn said after two minutes.

 

Seung Ri grins in victory. 

 

“But what if they don’t believe us?” she asks.

 

Seung Ri sighs. “They’ll believe us. Don’t worry.” 

 

“Whatever you say.” Autumn murmurs and took a sip of her coffee.

 

“Well my job here is done! Goodbye!”  Seung Ri got up and saluted to her.

 

“Excuse me we’re not done talking.” Autumn said.

 

Seung Ri turn around and glare at her. “What?”

 

“I need to know your name at least.” 

 

“Lee Seunghyun. Yours?”

 

“Jung Autumn.” 

 

“There now you know. So goodbye.”  

 

Seung Ri smiles and left the café before Autumn would call him back. Yeah, it’s gonna be easy hating her.

 

Autumn places the mug down and check the time on her watch. 

 

Mr. Lee Seunghyun from this point on I officially hate you.