14

It Started Off With an “I Do” [HIATUS]

 

I do.

Those words were on repeat in Autumn’s subconscious mind. Her fingers wandered onto her lips. She could feel Seung RI’s lips lingered on hers as she turned pink. Gazing out the window of their honeymoon suite, Autumn tried to crowd her mind with something else.

Seung Ri placed a glass of white wine on the coffee table then sat across from his lovely wife. He took a sip out of his glass of wine and eyed her stunning features. Seung Ri knew he could fall in love with girl, but will she return his feelings? That’s what scared him the most. Even though they married it could had meant nothing to Autumn. He soon reminisced of their conversation earlier on the plane.

< < <

The newlyweds exited from the limo and boarded Autumn’s private jet. Inside the interior was very modern, but had a homey feel to it. Autumn adjusted herself in the seat as she tried to get comfortable with her wedding dress in the way. Seung Ri noticed her struggled and offered his assistance. She declined until she got into a comfortable spot. Once everything got settled the jet was off to Maui, Hawaii.

When the jet hit the right altitude Seung Ri turned his chair to face Autumn. “You awake?”

“Yeah, I can’t really sleep in planes.” Autumn replied, tilted her head in his direction. “So what’s this discussion you wanted to have?”

Seung Ri was filled with delight when she mentioned it. “Well, as you know I want to try us out.”

“Uh huh..”

“I have this gut feeling our marriage can work out. Autumn you’re different from other girls I met and that .”

“Um eww..” Autumn scrunched up her facial muscles in disgust.

Seung Ri sighed, “Not in that way. Anyway, let’s start fresh. Let’s just begin when we first met, become friends, and maybe become something more special than that?”

Autumn thought it about. “I think I’ll like that, but what about our parents and the whole world knowing about us being a couple? We are married.”

“Then we’ll just act like a married couple at that moment, but now we can start anew. I’ll go first! My name is Lee Seunghyun. I like to go by Seung Ri and I am the youngest out of the KPOP group Big Bang. Your turn.”

Autumn shrugged. Starting fresh with him can’t hurt. “My name is Jung Autumn. I go by Autumn and I am the CEO of the Jung company. We own many business, hotels, and etc.”

Seung Ri put his hand out. Autumn chuckled at his gesture and gave him a firm handshake. The two smiled at each other. This a fresh start for the both of us.

 

 

Autumn ripped her gaze from the window and noticed her husband staring at her. “Umm you okay?” She questioned as she picked up the glass of wine.

“Uh yeah. I’m fine. Can we do something fun right now?”

“Seung Ri, it’s two in the morning. What do you want to do?”

Seung Ri smirked and pulled her up. Autumn was surprised and confused at his sudden action. The two left the suite from the back door and headed down the steps onto the shore. They stopped a couple of feet away from water and sand met.

“Yah pabo what is this idea you have??”

Seung Ri shrugged, “I want to play in the water.”

Autumn looked at him with a puzzled expression, “Yah! It’s cold and late! We should actually be asleep now.”

“Oh come on grandma, we’re on our honeymoon. Let’s have some fun.” Seung Ri kicked off his shoes and socks, rolled up his white dress pants and dress sleeves. He walked into the water and smiled like a little kid. Autumn just watched him run around and splash around like an idiot.

“Come on! The water feels great!” he called out.

Autumn hesitated first before she stepped closer to the water. She pulled up her wedding dress so it wouldn’t get that wet. Out of know where she felt a splash of cold water hit against her skin.

“YAH! I’M IN MY DRESS!”

“That didn’t stop you from coming in.” Seung Ri stick his tongue out and splashed her again.

She shivered at the coldness and went a bit deeper. She splashed Seung Ri with water. “HAH!”

The two kept at it while running away from each other. Under the moonlight the newlywed filled the cold morning air with laughter and smiles.

> > >

Seung Ri scrunched his face as the sun shined against his face. He turned away from the sun and felt a nice presence of heat against him. Slowly opening his eyes he found his wife still fast asleep next to him. A smile crept on his lips as he gazed at her. He brushed her hair out of Autumn’s face to see it clearly. He looked down at his clothes and noticed he was still in his non wet suit while Autumn was still in her wedding gown.

The ceremony replayed in his head over and over again, especially the kiss. His first kiss with Autumn as a “couple”. Even though they both agreed to start fresh Seung Ri couldn’t wait until they become an official couple as husband and wife.

Sigh but that will take a while.

Autumn slowly awoke from her deep slumber. She noticed Seung Ri staring down at her, “Good Morning, wife.”

Autumn blinked a couple of times until her vision was clear. Yep, it’s my idiotic husband. “Morning.” She greeted back.

Seung Ri pouted, “I don’t get any special greeting?”

“I’m not a morning person. You should know this already from when we first started sharing a bed.” Autumn reminded him and rolled out of bed. “I’m going to shower so don’t come in.”

“Why would I want to see my wife ?” Seung Ri scoffed.

“Because my husband is a ert and sadly he kinda gets the right to see me unclothed, but of course I wouldn’t allow that.” Autumn smirked and shut the door behind her.

Seung Ri heard the click and he laid back on the bed. “Autumn is my wife. She’s my wife. I think I can get use to saying that she’s mine.”

> > >

Autumn stepped out of the shower and felt super refreshed. Her stomach loudly growled. She glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and it was already lunch time. Autumn quickly wrapped her hair up in a towel and put a complementary robe on. She cracked the door open before exiting the bathroom.

Seung Ri was nowhere in sight and she sighed out of relief. Quickly she gathered her clothes for today outings and locked herself back into the bathroom.

Seung Ri on the other hand was on the deck enjoying the Hawaiian hair with a cup of coffee in one hand. He couldn’t wait to get out and do a bunch of tourist stuff with Autumn, his wife. A few minutes later she appeared at his side.

“Sorry if I took too long.” She smiled weakly.

Seung Ri eyed her. She was wearing a simple red floral summer dress. Autumn fidgeted with the bow as she was not use to wearing this. Before Seung Ri wild thoughts entered his mind, he quickly cleared his throat, “I’m gonna shower now.”

Autumn snapped out of her own thoughts and nodded. She watched him go back into the suite and into their room. She looked down at her dress and frowned. “Note to self, never ever let your best friend and mother pack for your honeymoon.”